criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Is Answers HQ Down for Now?

RogueZeroRendar
767 posts Member
edited February 28
I'm trying to reach answers HQ to check any updates on the BUG Reports of this game, but the site keeps processing my request and never ends.

ai3l5d9rqz54.png

I tried using another device that isn't logged to my account to see if it was something done to me, but it didn't work either.

This is not a good moment to have your bug reporting forum to not work, the game is suffering from many bugged and we must work with haste to put every piece of info and evidence we can to help in the upcoming hotfix (although not confirmed, I'm confident it'll happen)
Tired of BUGs?
giphy.gif
Well, they'll still exist.
But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)

Replies

• RogueZeroRendar
    767 posts Member
    edited February 28
    Well, the answer finally came:

lgg7bw35ykm2.png

wteon9ltex99.png
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • EA_Tom
    271 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey there,

Sorry for not seeing this earlier.

I can confirm Answers HQ is undergoing maintenance at the moment. Hope to have it back up shortly!
  • EA_Tom wrote: »
    Hey there,

Sorry for not seeing this earlier.

I can confirm Answers HQ is undergoing maintenance at the moment. Hope to have it back up shortly!

Thanks for the feedback @EA_Tom
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif