criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Triggering objectives with heroes is very hard with saber ignition tied to the same button

I just lost a match because I couldn't trigger the objective with Vader. Pressed the button over and over and it wouldn't connect or it would release after a second. Make saber ignition tied to R3, since saber users have no melee

Replies

• awakespace wrote: »
    I just lost a match because I couldn't trigger the objective with Vader. Pressed the button over and over and it wouldn't connect or it would release after a second. Make saber ignition tied to R3, since saber users have no melee

The lack of foresight is truly dumbfounding
  • I agree, they really make some awful decisions every new patch. On PC it's tied to the interact button, instead of having it's on key binding option. It should be choosable just like most other things, and not tied to another functionality (like the toggle zoom distance doesn't have it's own key binding, but rather it's tied to the melee button)
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
    Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Agreed! please address this issue DICE