criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Coruscant Community Transmission (Concept)

2Next

Replies

• The senate building for hvh or Operation mode 16 vs16 ?

• This link is from a german Big battlefront 2 Youtuber he has created a concept for Coruscant map mode GA and capital supramacy!
  • Vccgrom99 wrote: »

This link is from a german Big battlefront 2 Youtuber he has created a concept for Coruscant map mode GA and capital supramacy!

That’s really cool!
    I'm the sarlacc that ate Boba Fett. I wish I hadn't because he was a favorite by many fans and an underdeveloped character.

Join the ongoing demand for Private Matches/Servers below!

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/130482/private-servers#latest
  • Here's my idea for an original trilogy version of the battle of coruscant starfighter assault just basically replace the clone wars ships with galactic civil war ships and the objective is to get access to coruscant by shooting down as many imperial ships to get through.
  • Here's my idea for an original trilogy version of the battle of coruscant starfighter assault just basically replace the clone wars ships with galactic civil war ships and the objective is to get access to coruscant by shooting down as many imperial ships to get through.

Oh that’s uh... interesting
    I'm the sarlacc that ate Boba Fett. I wish I hadn't because he was a favorite by many fans and an underdeveloped character.

• Sabinefan thats is nice :)
  • I Think coruscant is for PT and OT
    And has legendary battle with the Separatisten and the empire and rebels
  • A extraction mal for Coruscant for PT and OT
    The scenario

PT : KUS has stolen from the Jedi archive order senat Information ( holocron with Information of new younglings the has sidious kidnapping for the inquisitor of rebels
    And the republic will defensive this long was to a Clone Transporter and the KUS Camp destroy this with time bombs
    66sgltoghbm0.jpg
    lmuv3dr6qgqz.jpg
    4o6zcab6g5vt.png
  • Only read the first parragraph and fell in love
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    Only read the first parragraph and fell in love

Haha thanks--someone should add a detailed Starfighter Assualt paragraph for Coruscant and I'll copy/paste it in :)

Haha thanks--someone should add a detailed Starfighter Assualt paragraph for Coruscant and I'll copy/paste it in :)

Not a big fan of Starfighter Assault because I never find matches for it. But if it's coming a Corsucant battle for that mode it should be the biggest map with destroyable capital ships
  • Sqjackie Coruscant with the battle of starfighter its very nice the biggest battle in the game with geonosis and the Jedi Temple republic vs KUS uff its legendary please supported this :( !
    And for the ot
  • I Think Coruscant map for CP or extraction was very good
  • For OT and PT it was very cool that Coruscant the central Planet of star wars movies 1 - 3 and the cw and rebels show and he most coming to the game please!!!
  • Bumpity Bump
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg This isn't mine, Just thought it was cool

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • A order 66 hinter mode was very com the ewol mode is a Insperial for this comes with a new emote execute order 66 and vs the heroes
  • Thanks for the bumps.

• Bumping this again
    jq0njy0nr4fo.gif
    Xbox one GT: OwnedBabyKobe24
  • I Post a link here this YouTube have a concept for a order 66 mode with Coruscant map !!
  • I love it

I love it.

I’ll have a shot, anyway

The CIS has made an attack on Coruscant, with The chancellor captive on the separatists flagship , the clones in the space above Coruscant must buy time for a pair of Jedi knights to rescue the chancellor......
    Phase 1: destroy the droid starfighters. If the republic has any hope of destroying those separatists cruisers, they must destroy as many droids fighters as possible in order to proceed. Once the clones have destroyed 200 droid fighters in 3 minutes we move on to phase 2. If the clones are unable to do so, the separatists win.
    Phase 2: destroy droid reinforcements. As the battle on the surface rages on, the clones are winning against the droids, General Grievous order reinforcements to them. The clones must destroy all of the droid gunships in order to proceed to phase 3. If they fail, the Separatists win.
    Phase 3: destroy the Separatists frigates. 4 separatists frigates are protecting the General Grievous’s flagship, the clones must destroy their weak points in order to destroy those ships and win the match. The weakpoints are the command bridge, hyperdrive, and the shield generator. If the clones win, we get a cinematic of those frigates blowing up as Anakin and Obi-wan arrive, also both announcers will say that debris from the destroyed ship have hit the flagship’s hyperdrive so it won’t be able to jump to hyperspace. If the Separatists win, we get a cinematic of the flagship jumping into hyperspace and both the clone and droid announcers will say that the chancellor is onboard the escaping flagship.

I hope you enjoyed my Concept!
  • When we are Lot of supportet this thread for Coruscant are winning we i love Coruscant and the Jedi temple i Think für CP GA
    Was good and for new hunt mode order66

Haydens not in the game so you have to remove his images and put matt lanter
  • anakin is with haydens wanted in the game what I have posted is a link URL from youtube
  • Raekweezy1220

I’ll have a shot, anyway

The CIS has made an attack on Coruscant, with The chancellor captive on the separatists flagship , the clones in the space above Coruscant must buy time for a pair of Jedi knights to rescue the chancellor......
    Phase 1: destroy the droid starfighters. If the republic has any hope of destroying those separatists cruisers, they must destroy as many droids fighters as possible in order to proceed. Once the clones have destroyed 200 droid fighters in 3 minutes we move on to phase 2. If the clones are unable to do so, the separatists win.
    Phase 2: destroy droid reinforcements. As the battle on the surface rages on, the clones are winning against the droids, General Grievous order reinforcements to them. The clones must destroy all of the droid gunships in order to proceed to phase 3. If they fail, the Separatists win.
    Phase 3: destroy the Separatists frigates. 4 separatists frigates are protecting the General Grievous’s flagship, the clones must destroy their weak points in order to destroy those ships and win the match. The weakpoints are the command bridge, hyperdrive, and the shield generator. If the clones win, we get a cinematic of those frigates blowing up as Anakin and Obi-wan arrive, also both announcers will say that debris from the destroyed ship have hit the flagship’s hyperdrive so it won’t be able to jump to hyperspace. If the Separatists win, we get a cinematic of the flagship jumping into hyperspace and both the clone and droid announcers will say that the chancellor is onboard the escaping flagship.

I hope you enjoyed my Concept!

I loved it! I'm adding it now.