criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

PSA: How to counter anakins heroic might

Thechosen1_anakin
4274 posts Member
edited March 1

Tell me again how's he op? Been killing anakin players all day. Just block his heroic might heck throw in a emote & go to work.

Replies

• You expect Saber users to block/dodge? What reality are you in?
  • Terranova4 wrote: »
    You expect Saber users to block/dodge? What reality are you in?

I'm asking for to much
  • It's hard to know he's charging it so you can block when hes across the map or behind a wall.
  • Paraply wrote: »
    It's hard to know he's charging it so you can block when hes across the map or behind a wall.

Haven't happened to me. I've also stated it should be fixed to damage enemies in its area
  • Bump. Know you guys need this
  • Paraply wrote: »
    It's hard to know he's charging it so you can block when hes across the map or behind a wall.

I used him today on Kamino and Naboo. The only people affected were those in my direct line of sight. No one outside or in the other rooms were hit. That's just Galactic Assault. Heroic Might isn't as strong in HvV.
  • Piscettios
    5376 posts Member
    PSA: nerf this lame hero. No one should be one shotting other heroes from massive ranges. Multiple videos have proven this hero to be game breaking bad. Nuff said
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    PSA: nerf this lame hero. No one should be one shotting other heroes from massive ranges. Multiple videos have proven this hero to be game breaking bad. Nuff said

Nah he's super cool.
  • Piscettios
    5376 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »

Nah he's super cool.

So cool he puts game modes on ice. 👌🏻
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • TheScape
    1888 posts Member
    The only thing I would say is that there should be a visual cue for the area of effect. What you are doing is extremely easy if you are engaged with him, but if you aren't it's easy to get caught in the middle of it without knowing. It also would help with villains that can't block (although it seems that rolling is extremely useful to avoid getting hit).
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • I absolutely love anikan and wish they would never nerf him, sadly he will be getting a nerf. I know exactly how to counter him and can kill any anikan in a 1v1 unless its a super good player, I learned after about 10 minutes how to counter him, He's by far the funnest character.

Nah he's super cool.

Spoken like a guy who needs he ego stroking constantly.

I'm slow hand clapping you for the gaming god that you think you are. Now run along and post your 150 plus kill streak on YouTube and await the other try hard mullets to come along and stroke your ego.

If I was using a controller that could drop multiple players in an instant and wreck your precious heroe comfort blankets that you cling to , you'd be screaming for a ban BUT when the **** devolpers put that in a game via op light saber heroes that fine and dandy.

Myself and thousands of others want a fair fight nothing more nothing less.

Nah he's super cool.

Spoken like a guy who needs he ego stroking constantly.

I'm slow hand clapping you for the gaming god that you think you are. Now run along and post your 150 plus kill streak on YouTube and await the other try hard mullets to come along and stroke your ego.

If I was using a controller that could drop multiple players in an instant and wreck your precious heroe comfort blankets that you cling to , you'd be screaming for a ban BUT when the **** devolpers put that in a game via op light saber heroes that fine and dandy.

Myself and thousands of others want a fair fight nothing more nothing less.

Triggered much?
  • SrawDawg
    493 posts Member
    Paraply wrote: »

I was behind a crate on Kasssyk about 20-30 feet from the east or west fuel pipe where Anakin stood on the obj. He set it off and my full health Bossk died. I looked over it again through shadowplay and to be fair I think part of Bossk's body was sticking out a bit, but to instakill him when Bossk had 600+ health? From that distance?