criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Too many blue sabers Luminara Unduli Next hero Ventress Villan

As I have notice there are lots of rea sons why she would be a great addition and probably the easiest to create as in-game they already have a skin that is the spitting image of her if they simply remove that skin and maybe add a different race in its place. Nautolan seems a good one to me, as for her abilities:

Pommel smash: Luminara augments her speed to rush up to 4 enemies in one attack and bash each of them with the hilt of her saber.

Telekinetic Storm:
Raising both hands a flash of light erupts from the palms of luminara''s hands using the force with ease she lifts all debris in her area such as earth, rocks maybe even parts of destroyed vehicles at all enemies in a 360 area of effect the closer to her the more damage caused overy time, as an effect the ground quaking around her feet would look amazing.

Spiritual ward: similar to one of the officer buffs but also a defensive ability, luminara uses the force to infuluence fellows and cause''s there blasters to go into the yellow metre, and an ever so slightly visable force bubble appears that slows any enemies that stand with in it.

Ventress's abilities:
Dual to double:
Swaps duel wield sabers to double with Base of sabers connecting Ventress strikes and deflects vigoursly also the ability is not a cooldown fight with your preferance.

Wounding Grab:
Ventrees grabs all nearby opponents and crushes them slowly causing damage over time.

Disappering act:
While using combat Ventress can use her knowledge of Dathomirian magic to clock herself for a short durat ion surroundING her in a green mist

As one final request Ventress would also come with a skin that changes her sabers to the color yellow as that is her canon color in the final seasons of clone wars.

Replies

• Well ashoka is a semi confimed character luminara would be easiest to make as they have the templates and all the specs to do it.
  • Not to mention how is she not popular everyone knows who she is after all she was an order 66 survivor briefly
  • I say luminara as I'd rather they take there time making ashoka the best they can giving her 2 skins to change her sabers and their colors
  • I honestly doubt that they will add any of the less popular prequel/Clone Wars jedi in the future, I would be highly surprised if we see Aayla Secura, Ki-Adi Mundi, or Kit Fisto (and they were all 3 in the original Battlefront 2 from 2005), let alone Shaak-Ti, Luminara Unduli, Plo Koon, Barris Offee, Eeth Koth, Quinlan Vos, Ima Gun-Di, Even Piell, Depa Bilaba, Saesee Tinn, Stass Allie, Agen Kolar, Yaddle, etc.

If we do get any more prequel or Clone Wars Jedi, I'd say the 3 most likely are Ahsoka Tano, Mace Windu, and Qui-Gon Jinn. 2 of those 3 use green lightsabers and the 3rd uses a purple lightsabe,r so it is safe to say we won't see any more blue lightsabers in the game.
  • No more bloody saber heroes.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • As much as I'd like to see one of the 3 great female alien jedi (Luminara, Aayla, Shaak Ti) I highly doubt they'd add her. Another problem with Luminara would be her appearance i think. That huge robe will be impossible for the devs to animate, if they can't even get Grievous cape done. The easiest of them would be Aayla Secura.
  • ElfiGreen4
    299 posts Member
    edited March 3
    She wears trouser''s with a cerimonial cover they have a npc in the campaign that looks exatly like her just without headress
  • Jimmy89
    152 posts Member
    No more bloody saber heroes.

We still need Mace, Qui-Gon, Ventress.
  • Mace yes qui-gin mmnn nah Ventress he'll yeah
  • Relmets
    2222 posts Member
    ElfiGreen4 wrote: »
    Too many blue sabers
    fixed

^
    Jimmy89 wrote: »

We still need Mace, Qui-Gon, Ventress.

no we actually don't need any of those
    at all
    [+3748 posts]
  • Who??
  • ElfiGreen4
    299 posts Member
    edited March 3
    Not really there are 3 blue and 2 green saber user's for the heros
  • Rey, anakin, obi wan all blue
    Luke yoda 2 green where is this all myserious fixed issue Relmets?
  • Wolfman91
    440 posts Member
    edited March 3
    We don't need any sabers. We don't even need new heroes that much. WE NEED NEW MAPS (ported or not ported, I don't care), bug fixes and buffing/nerfing some heroes to make them as equal as possible. And yea, maybe some skins and weapons.
  • Wolfman91

I stated in another thread they should release the hero's and villans with the maps in clone wars era the respective jedI general that leads that campaign to that specific planet ie ki adi mundi and mygeeto