criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Anakin robotic legs glitch.

When you equip Anakins robed appearance / look metal looking robotic legs sometimes appear very weird and ugly to look at.

Best regards
Vikingoverlord0

Replies

• Do you have a screenshot? I'm really curious what it looks like.

It is on PlayStation and it appears in online matches.
  • When you equip Anakins robed appearance / look metal looking robotic legs sometimes appear very weird and ugly to look at.

Best regards
    Vikingoverlord0

Yeah I have PS4 too and I see it as well. They look like metal space boots or something.
  • When you equip Anakins robed appearance / look metal looking robotic legs sometimes appear very weird and ugly to look at.

Best regards
    Vikingoverlord0

Yeah I have PS4 too and I see it as well. They look like metal space boots or something.

Exactly and it ruins the experience a bit. :)
  • The quality seems to be going down hill on the heroes.....especially with Anakin being so broken now compared to the rest of the hero characters.
  • I see it a bit too. Guess he's just dark side enough to wear a pair of metal chaps like space outlaw.
  • It is his foreseen future. Doomed to have metal legs after Obi Wan chopped his legs off. XD
  • I can confirm this on Xbox too. I think it's some kind of glitch for an upcoming skin, some type of armour like General Obi. It prolly looks ugly cause it's not properly rendered.
  • xXCodexXx wrote: »
    I can confirm this on Xbox too. I think it's some kind of glitch for an upcoming skin, some type of armour like General Obi. It prolly looks ugly cause it's not properly rendered.

Oh no. They really can't just give us his Episode 2 appearances as skins.

It is on PlayStation and it appears in online matches.

You can still share a picture? - just hold SHARE then if saves a screen, then upload it to ur PC
  • Here it is. A bit hard to capture in the right moment that's why it took a while.
    c53ftssptbgf.jpg
  • Here it is. A bit hard to capture in the right moment that's why it took a while.
    c53ftssptbgf.jpg

Unless this was meant as another skin for him, it looks like he’s wearing knee guards...

Obi-Wan: I’m going to let go of the handle on a count of three... 1... 2...

Anakin: *falls to the ground* Nooooooooooooo!
  • ARF365
    16 posts Member
    Somewhat looks like Vader legs under his armor and clothes...

Burnt Anakin skin maybe?
  • Iceninja
    288 posts Member
    When you equip Anakins robed appearance / look metal looking robotic legs sometimes appear very weird and ugly to look at.

Best regards
    Vikingoverlord0

This showed up in the last few days on Xbox. I just thought maybe he bought some golden knee pads.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe