criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Are there plans to add content for other eras?

CeymalRen
952 posts Member
edited March 3
Tell us you have a plan!

tumblr_pceftqR3I61qdb6ybo1_500.gif

@F8RGE?

And let me be clear. I don't want any dev to get in trouble by this.
I'm not talking deadlines. I'm not talking what or when. Just plain and simple.
Are there any plans to add anything other than CW content to the game at any point?

Replies

• CeymalRen
    952 posts Member
    edited March 3
    EDIT: Doubled the post. Sorry.
  • Ewok films season is upcoming.
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Ewok films season is upcoming.

At this point... I'll take it!
  • No more imperial rebel content is needed the last game was basically that whole era
  • Relmets
    2222 posts Member
    ElfiGreen4 wrote: »
    No more imperial rebel content is needed the last game was basically that whole era

9e1nQVD.jpg
    [+3748 posts]
  • BucksawBoushh
    4890 posts Member
    edited March 3
    No more imperial rebel content is needed the last game was basically that whole era

Haha. All you've done is spam Luminara since you started posting. Thanks for joining and bringing absolutely nothing to the table.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • ElfiGreen4 wrote: »

Sweet, last game isn’t this game.

No matter how many times clown fans attempt to beat us over the head with it, this is not a valid argument for exclusion.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • What kind of content from the OT do you want thats not already there. And im seriously interested because the only thing i can think of is stormtrooper variations( shock trooper, scarif troopers) pauldrons, more rebel species, heroes( jyn, krennic, dengar) and skins( bespin luke). Im not an OT fan i like PT stuff but i would like to see all that in the game imo.
  • Piscettios wrote: »

Sweet, last game isn’t this game.

No matter how many times clown fans attempt to beat us over the head with it, this is not a valid argument for exclusion.

The fact anyone would even try to use it as an argument is bizzare.