criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Remake/Remove Geonosis in HvV

Zyder
313 posts Member
- Its the biggest map in HvV, what makes it so difficult to regroup.
- It is horrible for blaster heroes due to large distances.
- But it is Boba Fett's Paradise.
- You have to surround so many rocky hills in order to get the objective.
- Far away spawns.

- It is ported from an existing map.
- Due to that, we won't have the iconic Geonosis Hangar, a very important place in Star Wars universe: place where Anakin and Obi-Wan dueled Dooku for the first time, place where Yoda fought a Sith Lord in years, place where Anakin lost his arm, the first duel of the Clone Wars.

And also, do we agree that the urgent content of this game is having NEW MAPS?? (ofc more things, but this is a MUST)

Replies

• I do agree that NEW MAPS are MAJORLY NEEDED. They need to think along the lines of giving us all of our favorite and most famous locales from the films. Like you said, the Geonosis hangar where Dooku fought Yoda, Obi and Anakin. The Geonosis droid factory. I also would like to see the Geonosis arena, with the three big monsters somehow. Speaking of them...

A Monster Hunt would be fun... Heroes-only, like HVV, except you all have to work together to take down the big monster. Rancor, Sarlacc, Wampa, Terentateks in the tomb from KOTOR (maybe that's a little far-fetched but I can dream), the three big arena monsters from Geonosis, the Dianoga, etc. One lucky character gets to be the monster, and 3 heroes have to fight to take him down.

Back to maps. WHY DICE, WHYYY DID YOU NOT MAKE THE AREA IN THE NABOO HANGAR WITH THE PLASMA GATES, WHERE OBI CHOPS MAUL IN HALF, AN ACCESSIBLE PART OF THE LEVEL? AND WHY AREN'T THERE HIGHER LEVELS OF THOSE WALKWAYS TO FORCE JUMP UP AND DOWN FROM LIKE IN TPM?

Since Obi-Wan and Anakin have been added to the game (my favorite heroes), new heroes beyond them are just a bonus. I'm really hoping for Padme and some other cool characters, and of course, NEW SKINS for Luke, Maul, Obi, Anakin, Leia, Han, etc.
  • yes i agree. the map is way too large for HvV . respawn is too far from our partners. seriously, this is very boring
  • Nope. Don’t take away maps. Arena should, in addition to the current Geonosis, be made into an HVV map.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Batman20
    1468 posts Member
    I agree played as Han Solo on it and spent the majority of the time running to catch up with my team otherwise I would be totally alone
  • I wouldn't get your hopes up for a NEW small map based on Geonosis like the hangar or arena but I wonder why they didn't make it the final area of the map.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Agreed the map is ridiculous big
  • Disagree, great HvV map