criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Heroic might should be easier to dodge

A lot of the times you could be in mid roll & still get 1 shotted when you should have invincibility due to iframes. Its a very tricky move to dodge & when you do it ignores your iframes. Make heroic might a tad bit easier to dodge & the crying will stop.

Replies

• You mean the i frames when you use dodge like this. Cuz obviously i was at that place where Dooku damaged me.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• A lot of the times you could be in mid roll & still get 1 shotted when you should have invincibility due to iframes. Its a very tricky move to dodge & when you do it ignores your iframes. Make heroic might a tad bit easier to dodge & the crying will stop.
    Fine as it is, crybaby

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• A lot of the times you could be in mid roll & still get 1 shotted when you should have invincibility due to iframes. Its a very tricky move to dodge & when you do it ignores your iframes. Make heroic might a tad bit easier to dodge & the crying will stop.
    Fine as it is, crybaby

Lmao 😂😂😂 it's just something I've noticed I've hit & been hit mid roll
  • You mean the i frames when you use dodge like this. Cuz obviously i was at that place where Dooku damaged me.

Got to fix that smh

Got to fix that smh

Right.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif