criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Anakin has made luke obsolete in all hero game modes

Who in their right mind would pick Luke in GA when his dad is available for 4500 in a era he was never really in. Anakin clears room better, can pull enemies to him leaving them 1 shot without risking health, slightly faster, higher damage output, more health, more regen. In HvV the same thing he's out shadowed by everyone except maul. The only reason you'll ever see someone pick luke is because they love his character. I implore you guys to buff luke to at least kylo levels.

Replies

• Not true. Luke is still a v capable hero in the right hands. I can hang out in 2nd place with him fairly easily. Anakin takes first in most instances, but not all.
  • crssquared wrote: »
    Not true. Luke is still a v capable hero in the right hands. I can hang out in 2nd place with him fairly easily. Anakin takes first in most instances, but not all.

This is anecdotal. Many on this forum do extremely well with even objectively weak heroes.
    PSN: Atreus-213
    Xbox One GT: Atreus215
  • Buff like
  • Drectuss
    81 posts Member
    edited March 5
    For those of you that think Luke is fine, consider this: If he was introduced into the game today just as the clone wars heroes/villains were, do you really think he would retain the same stats (Average swing speed, 200 regen, 100 saber damage , 75 damage repulse and 90 damage force push) he currently has? Power creep is indeed a powerful thing
  • Lagodaki
    900 posts Member
    edited March 5
    Luke shouldn't be as strong as Anakin, he would really benefit from a repulse damage/radius buff, or higher saber damage. But in the end he's just not as strong in the force as daddy
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • Luke needs a tiny bit more saber damage for hvv, and force powers shouldn't have reduced damage vs heroes. And other than that they need to make his abilities work, but they have been trying that since day 1. His push does more than 90 fyi. He does look somewhat silly vs anakin at the moment.
  • Clone201
    3683 posts Member
    edited March 5
    Drectuss wrote: »
    For those of you that think Luke is fine, consider this: If he was introduced into the game today just as the clone wars heroes/villains were, do you really think he would retain the same stats (Average swing speed, 200 regen, 100 saber damage , 75 damage repulse and 90 damage force push) he currently has? Power creep is indeed a powerful thing

Regardless of power creep or not, Luke needs a buff no matter what, especially in lightsaber damage.
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?