criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Stop talking about anakin & buff the other heros!

Constant talk of anakin is annoying when it's almost 5 post talking about nerf this nerf that. Anakin is the only hero on the lightside that can compete with bossk & Palpatine in GA. He feels like a hero like a actual jedi general. Buff luke, buff obi-wan, buff maul, buff everybody instead of trying to nerf him

Replies

• Whodunnit
    5553 posts Member
    Yes Anakin can one shot a whole room, let’s make all Heroes able to!
    Or why not just remove all infantries from GA!
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • ghawar18
    797 posts Member
    edited March 6
    Constant talk of anakin is annoying when it's almost 5 post talking about nerf this nerf that. Anakin is the only hero on the lightside that can compete with bossk & Palpatine in GA. He feels like a hero like a actual jedi general. Buff luke, buff obi-wan, buff maul, buff everybody instead of trying to nerf him

i am agree whith you, "power hero" of anakin need nerf, but a lot of other hero need balance,
    when buff squad shield's leia?
    buff the shoulder load of han solo?
    The smoke grenade of lando?

There are so many star card need to be buff or nerf.
  • DarthJ
    6333 posts Member
    edited March 6
    Piscettios wrote: »
    -says stop talking about Anakin

-starts two threads per day about Anakin, including nerf threads

Yeah OP you aren't really helping our cause now are you

You are on the Don't Nerf Anakin Council, but we do not grant you the rank of Master
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    -says stop talking about Anakin

-starts two threads per day about Anakin, including nerf threads

My need thread was for the crybabies. I didn't want him nerfed at all just showing this is how you balance a hero. Also thread not threads & if you read I don't mind post about anakin it's the 5 post asking for nerfs. You tried it
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    Yes Anakin can one shot a whole room, let’s make all Heroes able to!
    Or why not just remove all infantries from GA!

Who said make all other heros do that? Simply said buff them to similar levels. To many of you when someone says buff the old heros think said person wants them to 1 shot an entire room
  • I'm down...as long as you buff the living daylights out of every single blaster across all four classes.
  • DarthJ
    6333 posts Member
    Take a seat, young Thechosen1_anakin
    PSN: ibrajoker59