criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

The most useless hero is now Maul

2Next

Replies

• Terranova4
    436 posts Member
    edited March 8
    Maul had a horizontal saber throw in 2005, don't know why they'd give him this God awful vertical throw
  • Jaku wrote: »
    Seems like Palpatine is hit much harder by anakins existence to me, Anakin is a hard counter to him at least Maul can maybe dash away once he's pulled. I don't think Palpatine has any options against an Anakin on the other team.

You need to learn how to dodge as Palp. Can't dodge = certain death. Well timed and/or well directed dodge = superiority.

Remember all Anakin's abilities can be blocked or dodged out. He can get health back so easily. Can't remember if chain lightning breaks block or not, but if it does, you have someone who is extremely mobile, has long range attack and long range health regain, and a block breaking nibbling at your heels.

But if you are only able to walk around the place and not move very fast you shouldn't be playing Palp, it's not your character.

Maul OTOH, has no range ability and no block. So get close and die, or get away and build sandcastles.
  • Terranova4 wrote: »
    Maul had a horizontal saber throw in 2005, don't know why they'd give him this God awful vertical throw

The hitbox still isn't even fixed. He effectively has just 2 actually functioning abilities atm and they do next to jack besides helping him run. Of all the trash heroes, he's the only one I bothered getting to 40 simply because he's just that cool, oh how the mighty have fallen.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Batman20
    1755 posts Member
    I would go with Iden never use her and never see anyone else using her that much either
  • All they need to do to Maul is make his throw horizontal and give him a block and he'll be fine.