criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

March Community Calendar

Replies

• Cadoth
    1052 posts Member
    It will be Titan mode/ carrier assault and if only for one map and no hints of more coming then it's doomed to fail

Pls tell me you don’t have a crystal ball 😂
  • Thank you for listening to our favorite events feedback! I see lots of Bonus XP events. Pity that I won’t be available to play for the majority of both, but that is my own bad luck.
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • Cadoth wrote: »
    It will be Titan mode/ carrier assault and if only for one map and no hints of more coming then it's doomed to fail

Pls tell me you don’t have a crystal ball 😂

Maybe but even the magic 8 ball would give the same answer when I ask it things
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    T0TALfps wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Good, not content restricting events, keep it that way.

Told you we heard you, although please don't think that this will be the last of those events - they are played and are quite popular, but it doesn't mean that improvements can't be made around them.

As always, we do appreciate the constant ongoing feedback around those sort of events :)

Hear that, @Empire_TW?

“...the constant and ongoing feedback...”.

Nice work. Keep it up.

Didn't work for EoR MM

Agree 100%. And it's far and away the reason I find myself often turning off this game. At least the way it runs on my system.
  • Versatti
    2025 posts Member
    I don’t think it would have hurt to name the ‘surface of the planet’ as Geonosis. I’m loathed to speculate that there is more than one planet in the new game mode.
  • ROMG4 wrote: »
    Alright this is getting dumb

You've all kept this new mode's name a secret for the past 5 months now. It's not that much of a reveal just bloody say the name and give us something to think or talk about

Titan assault, a mix of the two game modes it's based on
  • 1 word "crossplay"
  • Old_fella_1963
    4697 posts Member
    edited March 8
    It's quite confusing reading this, will the new game mode feature Space Combat or not?

Will this be strictly a ground based game mode?

As seen in the Geonosis concept art and already having to fight inside a Venator Class Star Destroyer on GA Kashyyyk map, we can see that just because we have Capital ships it doesn't mean they have to be in space in order to play inside them.

What worries me is that after so much hype and anticipation of boarding Capital Ships we're looking here at capturing points on the ground, just to see an end of a game cinematic, like the one on Geonosis or some of them from Star Fighter Assault. I hope I'm wrong, but if that's the case, while I do appreciate the fact that this will the be a non-linear objective based game mode, it would be very disappointing.

Personally I've been looking forward for so long for a game mode that could finally combine both Galactic and Starfighter Assault gameplay into one. Where both the pilots and the infantry had to depend on each other to win the battle in meaningful ways, where each one had their own important objectives that controlled the outcome of the match. Please DICE don't let us down, or at least know that this is something that, I hope others here as well, want to see in the future.

Would be cool if you could clarify some of this, to avoid confusion and false expectations from the player base and the community. Best of luck.

"Personally I've been looking forward for so long for a game mode that could finally combine both Galactic and Starfighter Assault gameplay into one" .......they tried that in the BF15 DLCs ... Guess what ? it proved what I already knew ;-) most people cannot fly and fire for Shxt and the good ground players rarely can fly either. Lots of the non fliers dropped out of the lobby in those modes. Personally I would not equate the mention of ships with a lot of flying and ground Modes where strafing is common is also tedious IMO
  • We still dont have a single skin for Sidious or Vader... wheres the lightsaber combat update too?
  • KlownShueS wrote: »
    Nothing for offline 😂 it's so funny how we can't get anh liea and han no bespin Luke. No offline content 😂 one map for the new mode 😂 man oh man "we're supporting this game through 2019" 😂
    With support like this just stop at this point let this die. 😂

#bf2017onlifesupport

They didn't say the new game mode isnt for offline?
  • It's quite confusing reading this, will the new game mode feature Space Combat or not?

Will this be strictly a ground based game mode?

As seen in the Geonosis concept art and already having to fight inside a Venator Class Star Destroyer on GA Kashyyyk map, we can see that just because we have Capital ships it doesn't mean they have to be in space in order to play inside them.

What worries me is that after so much hype and anticipation of boarding Capital Ships we're looking here at capturing points on the ground, just to see an end of a game cinematic, like the one on Geonosis or some of them from Star Fighter Assault. I hope I'm wrong, but if that's the case, while I do appreciate the fact that this will the be a non-linear objective based game mode, it would be very disappointing.

Personally I've been looking forward for so long for a game mode that could finally combine both Galactic and Starfighter Assault gameplay into one. Where both the pilots and the infantry had to depend on each other to win the battle in meaningful ways, where each one had their own important objectives that controlled the outcome of the match. Please DICE don't let us down, or at least know that this is something that, I hope others here as well, want to see in the future.

Would be cool if you could clarify some of this, to avoid confusion and false expectations from the player base and the community. Best of luck.

"Personally I've been looking forward for so long for a game mode that could finally combine both Galactic and Starfighter Assault gameplay into one" .......they tried that in the BF15 DLCs ... Guess what ? it proved what I already knew ;-) most people cannot fly and fire for Shxt and the good ground players rarely can fly either. Lots of the non fliers dropped out of the lobby in those modes. Personally I would not equate the mention of ships with a lot of flying and ground Modes where strafing is common is also tedious IMO

Exactly, I for one hate being forced to do something I hate just to reach a level I like. If it’s anything like the forced mix of starfighter assault and infantry play it’s a Epic fail imo.
  • I just died
  • More Clone Wars content… yawn
  • "across A planet"

LOL
    PSN: computerson
  • Overall, sounds awesome. If Count Dooku's getting ready to go to bed, however, can we get some some Luke, Leia, Anakin, Obi-Wan skins for them awake please. Also, If Dooku's already in his PJ's he's probably already groggy on sleeping pills and Manhattans for the night as well so he'll fight like crap.
  • Seriously, though...Count Dooku in pijamas is the content fans crave and not *throws dart and hits any one of Luke's many appearances*?!

HOW?

I'd give you real monies for Luke skins, guys. I'd play any game challenge or earn a bazillion xp or reach level 1000 if it meant I could unlock Luke skins!
  • So we will be able to fight on the ground (surface) and be able to take out capital ships in the planets orbit or atmosphere?
    Nothing for offline 😂 it's so funny how we can't get anh liea and han no bespin Luke. No offline content 😂 one map for the new mode 😂 man oh man "we're supporting this game through 2019" 😂

#bf2017onlifesupport

You bought the game for the wrong reason buddy.
    Both Battlefront games done by DICE are mainly ONLINE games. If you still havent get that then there is no help for you.
    Stop asking about that arcarde garbage all day.
  • This new mode sounds great, and I'm really excited for it. Although I will say, I really love hero's unleashed and I'm bummed its not in this month again. Hope you make it a monthly thing again, seriously
  • Sleepwear... lmaooooo
  • Laser921 wrote: »
    So we get Dooku's pajamas before Luke or Palps get another skin, a more iconic skin? glad to see priorities in regards to skins are in order

Right? It’s so twisted.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh

#bf2017onlifesupport

Both Battlefront games done by DICE are mainly ONLINE games. If you still havent get that then there is no help for you.

And see how well it is? I can ask for whatever I like. I think, no, I know I can. Let's see how I know I can ask for whatever I like....hmm. Oh, I know why let's see I'm an American that fought, cause I'm are and was combat arms, fought in Bosnia, Kuwait, Afghanistan so others can ask for whatever they want to ask.

So I want some offline stuff.

HEY CAN I GET SOME OFFLINE STUFF!?!

Now what?
  • Billkwando
    1740 posts Member
    edited March 10
    T0TALfps wrote: »
    Good, not content restricting events, keep it that way.

Told you we heard you, although please don't think that this will be the last of those events - they are played and are quite popular, but it doesn't mean that improvements can't be made around them.

As always, we do appreciate the constant ongoing feedback around those sort of events :)

Hear that, @Empire_TW?

“...the constant and ongoing feedback...”.

Nice work. Keep it up.

Didn't work for EoR MM

You win some, you lose some. They put a lot of effort into MM.

Excellent use of sarcasm. They put close to zero effort into MM. It's basically team shuffle that doesn't always work. Matchmaking my bum. If you think about the term itself, any real life matchmaker would be quickly unemployed if they pair up couples the way DICE puts together matches. Shove 4 pairs into a room, and if they don't hit it off, make them all switch partners.

Clearly a thoughtful and well planned arrangement.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • I just realized I won’t be able to play during all three bonus XP events! 😩
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • Anakin General pls!
  • TiNie wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me, why so many gamers are crying for outfits and such gimmicks, but the SWBF2 is still a mess of bugs?
    If a game is unplayable, why crying for thinks, that can made later.
    First of all SWBF2 had to become much more bugfree, then you can make wishes.
    But whom am I talking to? Tomorrow many of these gamers never knwo what I said.
    -.-

Bugs? I barely notice any expect for lights are blocking and luke. What bugs are you referring to?
  • I honestly wish there was at least 1 new weapon for each class and era. We need weapons for the troops. 4 isn't enough after all these years. Hopefully that will come before June. Tired of using the same weapon and not having anything to progress towards making me feel pointless to play the game. I need progression.
  • jonci
    998 posts Member
    triple xp for SA, followed by 2 x xp on all modes e.g. SA again yeeeees about time.
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Nah, lets just try this

@EA_Charlemagne can you say whether its one planet only at launch of the mode or more than one?

Oh yeah, cause that always works around here :*
    51bvn954fmlp.png
  • We need appearances that aren't pajamas. We want new weapons. We want to know more about the new gamemode and new lightsaber combat. please?

We can want all we like. We will get what's always been planned and nothing else.
  • Spergicide wrote: »
    Overall, sounds awesome. If Count Dooku's getting ready to go to bed, however, can we get some some Luke, Leia, Anakin, Obi-Wan skins for them awake please. Also, If Dooku's already in his PJ's he's probably already groggy on sleeping pills and Manhattans for the night as well so he'll fight like crap.

He held off the Nightsisters in the clone wars show in his pajamas. He fights quite well in them
  • Spergicide wrote: »
    Overall, sounds awesome. If Count Dooku's getting ready to go to bed, however, can we get some some Luke, Leia, Anakin, Obi-Wan skins for them awake please. Also, If Dooku's already in his PJ's he's probably already groggy on sleeping pills and Manhattans for the night as well so he'll fight like crap.

He held off the Nightsisters in the clone wars show in his pajamas. He fights quite well in them

I think it’s crazy they’re adding this over some of the other highly requested skins, but it’s better than the Dark Ritual skin IMO.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • I heard a rumor that the new mode is LEGO.

1mxtjudv2afd.gif
  • ElrikVonreg
    29 posts Member
    edited March 11
    dang i wonder what the new gamemode will be named
    vp5mrloc8rmu.gif
  • DK_Bastian wrote: »
    KlownShueS wrote: »

#bf2017onlifesupport

Dude people can ask whatever they want

Yeah and we want arcade content, private matches, large maps and modes and more customization to the settings of arcade
  • DK_Bastian wrote: »
    KlownShueS wrote: »

#bf2017onlifesupport

Dude people can ask whatever they want

Yeah and we want arcade content, private matches, large maps and modes and more customization to the settings of arcade

YES! i want to be able, when i am not online or with friends that i can have as much fun, as playing online :O
  • More skins please, and not ones nobody remotely cares about. 15 at a time too.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Ppong_Man12
    2282 posts Member
    edited March 12
    The addition of private matches would be great, any chances of them in the future?

@EA_Cian, @EA_Charlemagne
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!