criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

March Community Calendar

13Next

Replies

• DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Dooku will look ridiculous with the pajamas..

Well, they're not plaid. They're much more classy and rather dark.

I really wanted to see him in a Hello Kitty t-shirt and boxers, but oh well.

I always pictured him in an old man night robe with his butt hanging out. :)
  • I don't see any large scale offline mode on there. What's up wit dat?
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Dooku will look ridiculous with the pajamas..

Well, they're not plaid. They're much more classy and rather dark.

I really wanted to see him in a Hello Kitty t-shirt and boxers, but oh well.

we can't have damaged Vader, but we got Dooku in pajamas for please the trolls... A hooded Dooku would be better.
  • More skins please, and not ones nobody remotely cares about. 15 at a time too.

Right. Dooku in his PJ's? Lmao really???
  • lok
    986 posts Member
    edited March 25
    some trailers or anything?...
    Post edited by lok on
  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    Iden in a t h o n g.

2f959991syiv.gif
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Can you play the new game mode without paying for Ps Plus or Xbox Gold

• Will Dooku's PJs have a trap door?
  • Omniscient
    777 posts Member
    edited March 19
    Stealth862 wrote: »
    Will Dooku's PJs have a trap door?

Yes. The Dooku Drop-a-Deuce Door.
  • Omniscient wrote: »
    Stealth862 wrote: »
    Will Dooku's PJs have a trap door?

Yes. The Dooku Drop-a-Deuce Door.

Drop a Dooku!
    Ayy Lmao 🐱‍👤
  • I have a suggestion. It could be really cool if you guys could make anew gamemode for arcade where you can relive some of star wars iconic movie moments... like forexampel where Darth Vader was boarding the rebel corvette, and also maybe where Luke is temted by the dark side in return of the jedi. That would be awesome if thats possible.
  • If anybody wants a laugh, head over to Geonosis in the arcade. As you run through the battlefront, you may get to witness the wonderful sight of an ai Droid crouching, reloading, and then making the mistake of trying to dodge to the side. It may then begin having a seizure as it's legs phase into it's chest, it's arms fly backwards above it's head, and it's blaster begins spinning. As you see this magnificent Droid flailing it's body running across the dusty ground, watch out for it's shots that are not aimed well. I think that when they received a Geonosis specific skin, something in them broke, as I have not seen this in any other maps. I also have not seen it multiplayer yet. Or maybe I have just glitched my game too many times and the coding has begun breaking even more...
  • KlownShueS wrote: »
    Nothing for offline 😂 it's so funny how we can't get anh liea and han no bespin Luke. No offline content 😂 one map for the new mode 😂 man oh man "we're supporting this game through 2019" 😂
    With support like this just stop at this point let this die. 😂

#bf2017onlifesupport

You bought the game for the wrong reason buddy.
    Both Battlefront games done by DICE are mainly ONLINE games. If you still havent get that then there is no help for you.
    Stop asking about that arcarde garbage all day.

Offline Content is what makes the game survive after the servers are shut down, down the road. I still play Classic Star Wars Battlefront 2 along with many others because there is offline content that is really good. In my opinion I think that arcade should get shown some more love for once. Because down the road when the servers are shut down the game will just die off. Now I am not saying to not continue making online content, because honestly I really enjoy the online portion of the game. I am just saying that video games should always have a decent amount of offline content.
  • Where is the next community transmission we are suppose to get his week about the new game mode being added next week?
  • Ahhhh hahahahaha there is not one today! Haha they don't even have the respect of even saying there is not one.
  • Anybody know when the lightsaber combat update is happening??
  • I really hope the fact we haven't had an update for the new mode which drops in 5 days doesn't mean it's been put off again....c'mon! Surprise us with an awesome CT please!
  • Where's my you get nothing wonka?
  • OH right.....
    cjhd27c6u2ug.gif

Thanks 😂
  • Count Dooku's pajamas?!
    Then I want Ben Swolo now!

pls rito
  • E_ABZU
    485 posts Member
    @TOTALfps, you forgot to mention the repairs for the disaster release of a mode.

Learn how to code, TOTALfaps!
  • Triple xp on the new mode this weekend. Man, trying to burn us out quick on this one map, huh?
  • Where do I find the April calendar?
  • Where do I find the April calendar?

Will probably show up halfway through April
  • jonci
    1232 posts Member
    3 x xp on a mode no one can play due to crashes, and not loading, hows that work, can we have 3 x xp just for managing to get it to launch even if it is for a few moments.
    More points the longer you stay in mode before getting kicked out.
  • Is the 3xp active?
  • Cadoth
    1182 posts Member
    Bamajay73 wrote: »
    Is the 3xp active?

According to the announcement here on the forums it is
  • Beyond the boundaries of theed I look and ponder...
  • Beyond the boundaries of theed I look and ponder...

I would love to explore theed! Flying around past the Palace you can see a massive airfield and waterfalls and other pretty stuff
    Ayy Lmao 🐱‍👤
  • Would be nice if I could actually play the game..... Fix Error 721 please....
  • anyone have any tips for dueling against Anakin
    "By Azura, by Azura, by Azura! It's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here! Next to me!"
  • anyone have any tips for dueling against Anakin

22idvs3ndyus.jpeg

Works every time it actually works.
  • Anyone know when we are likely to get the April calender schedule?
    I'm also new to the forum and game, but loving having an Xbox again and the ability to play Star wars 🤓
    Please someone explain what OHK or HOK means, I keep seeing it in posts.
    Thanks folks 👍🏻😊
  • grimmace2
    1269 posts Member
    Hutchy76 wrote: »
    Anyone know when we are likely to get the April calender schedule?
    I'm also new to the forum and game, but loving having an Xbox again and the ability to play Star wars 🤓
    Please someone explain what OHK or HOK means, I keep seeing it in posts.
    Thanks folks 👍🏻😊

OHK = One Hit Kill

HOK = Health on Kill
  • Bo_mb91
    34 posts Member
    Where do I find the April calendar?

I hope its coming tomorrow
  • Thanks folks, much appreciated 👍🏻
This discussion has been closed.