criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Buff Princess Leia

Enemies should take 120 damage when hit with her flash grenade. Also enemies should not be able to see her OR her allies health bar when blinded. Her bubble shield should also heal allies & should be able to regen full health the longer they still in it. Lastly let it block Palpatines lightening.

Replies

• Enemies should take 120 damage when hit with her flash grenade. Also enemies should not be able to see her OR her allies health bar when blinded. Her bubble shield should also heal allies & should be able to regen full health the longer they still in it. Lastly let it block Palpatines lightening.

To think canonically DON'T let it block force lightning.
    Current Topics:
    Hero/Villain Star Card Concepts
    Leia Organa Ability Improvements

b1p3arep6n15.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

❝ 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧! ❞
    - Captain Phasma

• Batman20
    1755 posts Member
    edited March 9
    Leia probably needs a buff for HvV but she's fine in GA with her sniper secondary fire
  • Batman20 wrote: »
    Leia probably needs a buff for HvV but she's fine in GA with her sniper secondary fire

Only on crait & hoth & geonosis is her secondary fire any good
  • Batman20
    1755 posts Member
    edited March 9
    Batman20 wrote: »

Only on crait & hoth & geonosis is her secondary fire any good

Kashyyk as well plus her normal blaster is decent and as long as you avoid saber heroes and don't go rushing in you'll do decent with her on normal maps as well. Plus she has that secondary fire
  • Her flash grenade definitely needs a buff, I wish they would replace her flash grenade with the old officer flash grenade that split, did damage, and slowed enemies. Would also be nice if they changed her squad shield for HvV, maybe making it damage enemies that come inside of it with a DoT effect.
  • My suggestions

1) Give her grenade the slow effect from the old officer flash and remove the health bar/tags showing through it
    2) make the wallhack on affected targets standard (instead of with a card) like the Death Trooper's nade
    3) Replace said card with one that gives her a quicker secondary fire rate (like Iden's Alternative Methods)
    4) E-11 goes through shield. She'd be a menace in close but couldn't camp at distance under it and do good damage.

Her weapons and health/regen are already perfect don't touch those
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • Axone
    353 posts Member
    I prefer Princess Leia like in SWBFII (2015)
  • My suggestions

1) Give her grenade the slow effect from the old officer flash and remove the health bar/tags showing through it
    2) make the wallhack on affected targets standard (instead of with a card) like the Death Trooper's nade
    3) Replace said card with one that gives her a quicker secondary fire rate (like Iden's Alternative Methods)
    4) E-11 goes through shield. She'd be a menace in close but couldn't camp at distance under it and do good damage.

I like these suggestions though E-11 going through shield might be a bit much.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • definitely agree with the grenade ideas
    PSN: computerson
  • TrialFountain7
    13 posts Member
    edited March 10
    1. She should be able to recover all her health (similar to Bossk on the villain team).

2. Shield should be able to block out acid launcher/dioxis grenade.

3. Flash grenade should do damage.

It's come to the point where Leia is not a viable option for GA at this time. Hopefully though she will get some sort of buff that makes her a lot more fun to use in this mode.

As for HvV I don't think she is completely useless and with a good team you can still do good with her but I think these changes would be balanced for the gamemode and for if you have a worse team.
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    My suggestions

I like these suggestions though E-11 going through shield might be a bit much.

My idea for it is to give her a similar zoning function vs DS blasters as Phasma has vs LS sabers.

She just makes a zone where Boba, Bossk, Iden, Palp (who currently benefits from the shield more than anyone) etc. can't really get close without being punished for it (though Iden could use her own shield to make her way in). Wouldn't really affect sabers except for Vader/Maul can't use their saber throws from afar.

It kind of already works that way in blocking rockets and forcing Boba into close range to damage you. This would just make it that much better at doing so in HvV as you'd be able to both use the shield edges to block his barrage and shoot him while he's doing it at the same time (usually they'll fly away after rocketing rather than try to engage you)

In GA I don't see it being a problem as Ion weapons are so numerous and easy to switch to if Leia's on the field. It would be a more interesting counter to Palp/Bossk AOE chokepoint spam than the current YoFinn health buffs (which should be heavily nerfed, IMO) that actually has downsides to being used as you'd protect the team but reduce their firepower to just you at the same time.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • In the hero feedback thread I suggested giving her flash grenade a blaster disabler function like Boba Fett's star card for his concussion missile. That would help her out big time in close-quarters. I also suggested that she should be able to shoot through her shield with her E-11 or secondary fire but have it take health from the shield on her side (at maybe .5x rate) so she can't abuse it and isn't totally immune by shooting through it the whole match.
  • I would change the flash grenade into a thermal detonator. That would go nicely with the Boushh bounty outfit.
    Leia is a better good hero in HvV when the enemy is too busy killing each other with those lightsabers.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Leia’s primary and her E11 are filthy. Her shield could use some sort of unique feature like a health buff or ability recharge and her flash could use a buff.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Leia’s primary and her E11 are filthy. Her shield could use some sort of unique feature like a health buff or ability recharge and her flash could use a buff.

Yeah her primary & E11 is filthy just her flash & shield need a lil tweak
  • Jax1
    31 posts Member
    I think she's fine, especially since she has an aimbot alt fire that can 1 shot. But other than that cheese she is a balanced character.
  • Bring any hero I'll wreck you with Leia as she is
  • Being blinded should disable tracking.
  • TastyNoob wrote: »
    Being blinded should disable tracking.

It is supposed to currently, though it doesn't work half the time.
  • Axone wrote: »
    Axone wrote: »

She was way better in 2015. She was actually useful and really good in HvV. Now shes useless in HvV.
  • Buff her slave skin
  • Lee1981
    1953 posts Member
    She is fine
  • ROMG4
    2613 posts Member
    Replace Leia's Flash Grenade with a Thermal Detonator!
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • ROMG4 wrote: »
    Replace Leia's Flash Grenade with a Thermal Detonator!

Mmmm yes!

f4i4di337gtw.gif
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Lol Leia is a powerhouse.
  • Lol Leia is a powerhouse.

Lol this, all these bad normies complain about literally anything and everything.