criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Lightsaber Block Quit Working 7 Times In ONE Match

Get your act together, DICE.

Replies

• Seems like it would be a simple fix but theyll probably wait another month to address the issue
  • Last night the same thing happened to me so many times in three different matches.

You use to be able to drain all of your stamina and your block would come back but even that isn’t working consistently anymore .
  • GranularAni9
    277 posts Member
    edited March 10
    I dont get why these bugs are so hard to fix. what makes the glitch most annoying is how it occurs when you need the block the most. and come to think of it, it's literally cheating on DICE's end. that hero I got was earned, not given.

Never see the guns jam, or grenades not work, so why does lightsaber block have to break?

It almost makes me want to quite the game altogether, luckily I have a lot of patience
    For the Rebellion!
  • Last night the same thing happened to me so many times in three different matches.

You use to be able to drain all of your stamina and your block would come back but even that isn’t working consistently anymore .

That worked a couple of times but most of the time it either didn't work, or I was the target and didn't have the time to overheat it.
  • I dont get why these bugs are so hard to fix. what makes the glitch most annoying is how it occurs when you need the block the most. and come to think of it, it's literally cheating on DICE's end. that hero I got was earned, not given.

Never see the guns jam, or grenades not work, so why does lightsaber block have to break?

It almost makes me want to quite the game altogether, luckily I have a lot of patience

Yeah, I don't get it either. I had one match where my block worked against villain except Dooku. It boggles the mind.
  • Peepzilla
    925 posts Member
    edited March 10
    Game that has a plethora of lightsaber characters and its most competitive game mode is HvV, yet blocking isn't working 75% of the time in combat. No announcement on a fix and therefore it either seems the devs do not care or are not making fixing this a priority.

You straight up lose 1v1s and sometimes the round due to this bug. Not to mention the level 40, 4-man voice chat sweat squads are already triggering it with every way known possible (Kylo, Vader, Dooku methods to keep retriggering it).