criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Fix Phasma's Staff Strike

At times it does 400 damage per strike and/or does triple strikes, resulting in a ohk on ANY hero. It's ridiculous and gamebreaking, especially in HvV.

Replies

• Underpowered hero that needs all the help she can get. Low priority.

Happens much less than the magnet sabers and broken roll giving the bad R2win kid who you just tossed in the dumpster 9 times in a row 5 free hits for an effective OHK.

As in, I've never seen it happen, plus only 1 character can do it rather than like 10.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • johnny_mercury
    4161 posts Member
    edited March 10
    Underpowered hero that needs all the help she can get. Low priority.

Happens much less than the magnet sabers and broken roll giving the bad R2win kid who you just tossed in the dumpster 9 times in a row 5 free hits for an effective OHK.

As in, I've never seen it happen, plus only 1 character can do it rather than like 10.

If you havent encountered this, consider yourself lucky. Skill and counterplay have no impact here. The staff strike goes through blocks and at times will do triple hits in one strike. This is a bug. I encounter it a lot as these players know and exploit it.
  • TheUltimateHope
    691 posts Member
    edited March 10
    I agree that it's high time they fix Phasma. Supposed to be a hero, acts like a poor man officer in reality. Game breaking bugs like blaster not dealing damage as its supposed to (i always prefer to see the optimistic side of things and consider devs are smart enough to not think this is a blaster suitable for a hero), useless staff strikes and now useless droid (little precision here, the droid has never been a useful ability, situational at best, now it doesnt even have that).
  • Relmets
    1419 posts Member
    I encounter it a lot as these players know and exploit it.

please refer me their PSNs so I can contact them and figure out how to do this
    Add weapons or bad things are going to happen
    Dbeh6cI.gif
  • Admiral_Xen
    2628 posts Member
    edited March 10
    Relmets wrote: »
    I encounter it a lot as these players know and exploit it.

please refer me their PSNs so I can contact them and figure out how to do this

likewise. Same for the lulzy anti-glowstick force field that she can somehow get

AFAIK you have to have a Jedi (or Han/Chewie) that is dumb enough to use a ragdoll power on you specifically while you're in a small window within the 3rd swing animation, but it works less than half the time and resets when you die anyway.

Have gone whole rounds trying to trigger it and troll Anacancer spammers but never have gotten it to proc. Not once.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • EA_Rtas
    367 posts EA Moderator
    As an FYI folks, posting tips on how to use a supposed exploit is against the rules and I've removed one post already that detailed this. Don't post it again.