criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Game Uninstalled

To the developers of this game - You have made a beautiful looking game that works half of the time. This game has bugs that are over a year old and new ones introduced every patch. I love Star Wars, but not this much. I lose more to bugs than I do opponents. I was going to wait for the new mode but juts don't have the desire.

I've uninstalled on ps4, PC and cancelled my Origin account. I hope you all get it together, if not pass the Star Wars license to a developer who cares more about a working game over releasing an emote wheel and pajamas.

Don't bother with the "Bye Felicia" comments as I'll be signing off of these forums for good so won't read them.

Replies

• To the developers of this game - You have made a beautiful looking game that works half of the time. This game has bugs that are over a year old and new ones introduced every patch. I love Star Wars, but not this much. I lose more to bugs than I do opponents. I was going to wait for the new mode but juts don't have the desire.

I've uninstalled on ps4, PC and cancelled my Origin account. I hope you all get it together, if not pass the Star Wars license to a developer who cares more about a working game over releasing an emote wheel and pajamas.

Don't bother with the "Bye Felicia" comments as I'll be signing off of these forums for good so won't read them.

I understand your pain, I love star wars but it hurts me to see that DICE has spoiled and killed the battlefront license. There were NO balancing or bugfixes, and this, in both bf2015 and bf2, could you find a game where you will be happy playing ^^
  • Colin777
    433 posts Member
    edited March 10
    That sucks man, its so dumb that theres only one star wars game out there with this modern gameplay and EA ruined it with unbalanced games, heroes, and bugs
  • Colin777 wrote: »
    That sucks man, its so dumb that theres only one star wars game out there with this modern gameplay and EA ruined it with unbalanced games, heroes, and bugs

it's been more than a year since we suffered an unbalanced gameplay or we reward the worst player exploiting the weaknesses of the game, all modes are spoiled by abusive behavior, everything is done to satisfy a communoté toxic player spammant hero, no measure has been made to correct this, the only will of EA / DICE is to brew a maximum of money by investing a minimum in it, no quality tracking is brought, the little content just brings a lot of bug. .. thank you DICE continue to ignore the players and treat us like human wallet. I respect so much naughty dog, they are real devellopeur who care about the well being of their players
  • One of the good ones.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • clone wars skins, main menu/holograms/ emoe wheel... all these stuff was not necessary. we really need mor GA and extraction maps. months and months of devs time wasted on non playable content. i enjoyed the game a lot and for the past 6 months, i play less. lot of friends uninstall it and play other games like RDR2, cod4 etc. i hope that fallen order will be as good as kotor games was.
  • I lose more to bugs than I do opponents.

truer words have never been spoken and you can add unbalanced garbage to that list as well.
  • To the developers of this game - You have made a beautiful looking game that works half of the time. This game has bugs that are over a year old and new ones introduced every patch. I love Star Wars, but not this much. I lose more to bugs than I do opponents. I was going to wait for the new mode but juts don't have the desire.

Yeah it's beyond any of us that they keep fixing one thing and breaking three more with every single patch after all this time. It's unfreakingbelievable. It feels like we are their beta testers for every update since launch.

• IronSoldier
    3223 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Status update thread eh?
    Closed.

Have fun, elsewhere ♥️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!