criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Anakin is pretty balanced in GA.

Played about 5 to 6 rounds of GA & Besides retribution clearing out the entire objective( it's a ultimate what you want it to do tickle you?) He's fine a lot of players have come to realize that shooting him during heroic might will just wipe out everyone. Didn't see anakin use heroic might to clear anyone out of all the games I played. As time goes on more & more players will just look at him. All anakin needs is warning when he has his ultimate & maybe a slower charge up & he's fine. The playerbase is getting used to him which will in turn balance him out.

Replies

  • You lost your argument at ultimate.

    Can't be a argument if I'm not arguing with anybody. ☺
  • You lost your argument at ultimate.

    Can't be a argument if I'm not arguing with anybody. ☺

    Lmao True, got me there. Even if I disagree. 😂
  • Bandicoot wrote: »
    Retribution, one push button hero killer, at the very least this needs fixing. I've lost almost every villain to anakin in ga, and the only way to stop it is to cowardly avoid him as he could explode at any time.

    Yeah I think that's the only thing that needs touching & he's fine. I would say a damage immunity from outside forces when choked & afyer release for 3.5 seconds. Throw in a warning & make his dot appeae bigger when he has it. In the games I played I didn't see any big charged up heroic might kills. All in all he's fine just needs his ultimate to be tweaked a bit.
  • Jax1 wrote: »
    Ultimates don't belong in this game lol, especially if he's one of the only heroes to have one. He would be top tier even without Retri, never seen such a mindless saber hero.

    Him having a ultimate is a nice change of pace & doesn't make him just another boring saber hero like the rest.
  • Again....no he's not...you have a completely blind and biased perspective on the whole Anakin situation. Most on this forum are just tired of talking to you about it.

    Nah I just spit facts. A lot of forum members can't take it when others have a different opinion than them such as yourself. Don't worry I'll post my gameplay so you'll see what I mean

    I'm sure your clip will prove EVERYTHING ONCE AND FOR ALL ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS that Anakin is "pretty balanced in ga".

    And once again, you having soo many cases of undermining the opinions of other forum members for the last two weeks. Please stop being so blatantly hypocritical.



    Tell me in this 6 minute video where anakin is soooooo overpowered at. Like I said before for the most part he's balanced. Tweak his retribution & hes fine
  • Jax1
    31 posts Member
    edited March 11
    Jax1 wrote: »
    Ultimates don't belong in this game lol, especially if he's one of the only heroes to have one. He would be top tier even without Retri, never seen such a mindless saber hero.

    Him having a ultimate is a nice change of pace & doesn't make him just another boring saber hero like the rest.

    I agree, but honestly couldn't DICE just focus on making his ablities more fun and interesting instead of giving him an over glorified " return to menu '' button ( For enemy players of course )lol . I would be excited if they gave everybody ults, because I do agree with you on it making it more interesting but I'm afraid we would get an anikin situation all over again.
    Post edited by Jax1 on
  • Again....no he's not...you have a completely blind and biased perspective on the whole Anakin situation. Most on this forum are just tired of talking to you about it.

    Nah I just spit facts. A lot of forum members can't take it when others have a different opinion than them such as yourself. Don't worry I'll post my gameplay so you'll see what I mean

    I'm sure your clip will prove EVERYTHING ONCE AND FOR ALL ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS that Anakin is "pretty balanced in ga".

    And once again, you having soo many cases of undermining the opinions of other forum members for the last two weeks. Please stop being so blatantly hypocritical.



    Tell me in this 6 minute video where anakin is soooooo overpowered at. Like I said before for the most part he's balanced. Tweak his retribution & hes fine

    The issue here is, you lost the game. The LS has a huge advantage over DS in GA now. Needs balancing somehow, anakin has just made the problem worse. Tell me your winning matches on DS as much as LS?
  • I like that you think you are “spitting facts.” Where are you getting these facts without access to the data?

    You might be confusing your facts with your opinions as an Anakin main whose name is thechosen1_anakin and person who likely has Hayden Christiansen posters on your wall.
  • jordi1337
    1015 posts Member
    i can only agree. all these folish hero haters just deny it because they get ultimately crushed in every round
  • Bandicoot wrote: »
    Again....no he's not...you have a completely blind and biased perspective on the whole Anakin situation. Most on this forum are just tired of talking to you about it.

    Nah I just spit facts. A lot of forum members can't take it when others have a different opinion than them such as yourself. Don't worry I'll post my gameplay so you'll see what I mean

    I'm sure your clip will prove EVERYTHING ONCE AND FOR ALL ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS that Anakin is "pretty balanced in ga".

    And once again, you having soo many cases of undermining the opinions of other forum members for the last two weeks. Please stop being so blatantly hypocritical.



    Tell me in this 6 minute video where anakin is soooooo overpowered at. Like I said before for the most part he's balanced. Tweak his retribution & hes fine

    The issue here is, you lost the game. The LS has a huge advantage over DS in GA now. Needs balancing somehow, anakin has just made the problem worse. Tell me your winning matches on DS as much as LS?

    We lost that game but not because of anakin. I've lost games but not strictly because of anakin more so teams or heros don't want to push him & most maps are heavily favored to the lightside. His retribution needs tweaking but the reason the darkside lose is because of wookie warrior cheese, Yoda & finn cheese, Rey insight cheese & choke points. I would say how map design is the real villian. Looking at the forum anakin is a problem on the choke point maps but then again so is Finn so is yoda & wookies. I would buff the darkside more than anything. Let dooku expose weakness affect more than 1 target, buff vader & let him do 140 damage & 170 with rage, buff maul etc. Even if anakin was nerfed the darkside are under dogs on almost every map
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    i can only agree. all these folish hero haters just deny it because they get ultimately crushed in every round

    Again...why brag when you're spamming over advantaged positions in a multiplayer??? It's 0% impressive.
  • I like that you think you are “spitting facts.” Where are you getting these facts without access to the data?

    You might be confusing your facts with your opinions as an Anakin main whose name is thechosen1_anakin and person who likely has Hayden Christiansen posters on your wall.

    I'm completely unbiased look at my nerf thread & my suggestions & you'll see. Now my opinion is that outside of retribution anakin is fairly balanced. Your opinion like others are he's to strong nerf his health, nerf his basic attack, nerf his everything cause heros shouldn't be strong & powerful they should be easily killable like the rest blase blah & thats a fact. It is a fact that his heroic might does the same amount of damage as bossk mines, dooku does more damage than him, he only has 50 more hp than vader, & his pull is just as long as kylo's. Its a fact that some forum members instead of wanting the older heros buffed want anakin nerfed into the ground at launch hero levels. Should everyone be as powerful nooooo but kylo out of all the launch heros is the only hero that can compete with anakin & he doesn't even do the massive amounts of damage ani can.
  • I like that you think you are “spitting facts.” Where are you getting these facts without access to the data?

    You might be confusing your facts with your opinions as an Anakin main whose name is thechosen1_anakin and person who likely has Hayden Christiansen posters on your wall.

    I'm completely unbiased look at my nerf thread & my suggestions & you'll see. Now my opinion is that outside of retribution anakin is fairly balanced. Your opinion like others are he's to strong nerf his health, nerf his basic attack, nerf his everything cause heros shouldn't be strong & powerful they should be easily killable like the rest blase blah & thats a fact. It is a fact that his heroic might does the same amount of damage as bossk mines, dooku does more damage than him, he only has 50 more hp than vader, & his pull is just as long as kylo's. Its a fact that some forum members instead of wanting the older heros buffed want anakin nerfed into the ground at launch hero levels. Should everyone be as powerful nooooo but kylo out of all the launch heros is the only hero that can compete with anakin & he doesn't even do the massive amounts of damage ani can.

    Completely unbiased? You have been defending Anakin since its introduction. With respect to your other facts:
    • Anakin heroic might overall does more damage than Bossk mines (they might do more or less the same to a single target but in GA is rare not to hit more than one)
    • Dooku is a brawler and has no ability to stun blockers or pull the enemy towards him + requires using two abilities to reach that damage.
  • Bandicoot wrote: »
    Again....no he's not...you have a completely blind and biased perspective on the whole Anakin situation. Most on this forum are just tired of talking to you about it.

    Nah I just spit facts. A lot of forum members can't take it when others have a different opinion than them such as yourself. Don't worry I'll post my gameplay so you'll see what I mean

    I'm sure your clip will prove EVERYTHING ONCE AND FOR ALL ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS that Anakin is "pretty balanced in ga".

    And once again, you having soo many cases of undermining the opinions of other forum members for the last two weeks. Please stop being so blatantly hypocritical.



    Tell me in this 6 minute video where anakin is soooooo overpowered at. Like I said before for the most part he's balanced. Tweak his retribution & hes fine

    The issue here is, you lost the game. The LS has a huge advantage over DS in GA now. Needs balancing somehow, anakin has just made the problem worse. Tell me your winning matches on DS as much as LS?

    We lost that game but not because of anakin. I've lost games but not strictly because of anakin more so teams or heros don't want to push him & most maps are heavily favored to the lightside. His retribution needs tweaking but the reason the darkside lose is because of wookie warrior cheese, Yoda & finn cheese, Rey insight cheese & choke points. I would say how map design is the real villian. Looking at the forum anakin is a problem on the choke point maps but then again so is Finn so is yoda & wookies. I would buff the darkside more than anything. Let dooku expose weakness affect more than 1 target, buff vader & let him do 140 damage & 170 with rage, buff maul etc. Even if anakin was nerfed the darkside are under dogs on almost every map

    Exactly, they need to nerf Yoda and fin cheese,and limit the amount of wookies. Heroes are afraid to approach anakin cause it's mostly a guaranteed death face to face, unless the anakin is really bad. I've been going for the cheeky iden stun in the back, but if anakin wants you dead he will make it happen. I cant believe how easy it is to kill heroes with anakin, you just block till your abilities come back and it's a guaranteed win. Before anakin the LS had little crowd control heroes, but good team support heroes. In contrary the DS had good crowd control, bad team support heroes. This made it kind of balanced, though a good Yoda was a problem. Anakin has just heavily shifted the balance towards the LS, the problem is highlighted by all the wonderful choke points.

    What annoys me most is you dont need any skill to play anakin, it's simply run into spawn press button take giant **** and everyone dies. All the garbage players are doing well thanks to him. The only time I die with anakin is when he bugs out (quite common)

    With the current map design and heros, Anakin is a huge problem, balancing needs to happen somewhere whether it's with him or everyone else.
    Most importantly retribution shouldnt be so easy to kill heroes with.
  • Victor94 wrote: »
    I like that you think you are “spitting facts.” Where are you getting these facts without access to the data?

    You might be confusing your facts with your opinions as an Anakin main whose name is thechosen1_anakin and person who likely has Hayden Christiansen posters on your wall.

    I'm completely unbiased look at my nerf thread & my suggestions & you'll see. Now my opinion is that outside of retribution anakin is fairly balanced. Your opinion like others are he's to strong nerf his health, nerf his basic attack, nerf his everything cause heros shouldn't be strong & powerful they should be easily killable like the rest blase blah & thats a fact. It is a fact that his heroic might does the same amount of damage as bossk mines, dooku does more damage than him, he only has 50 more hp than vader, & his pull is just as long as kylo's. Its a fact that some forum members instead of wanting the older heros buffed want anakin nerfed into the ground at launch hero levels. Should everyone be as powerful nooooo but kylo out of all the launch heros is the only hero that can compete with anakin & he doesn't even do the massive amounts of damage ani can.

    Completely unbiased? You have been defending Anakin since its introduction. With respect to your other facts:
    • Anakin heroic might overall does more damage than Bossk mines (they might do more or less the same to a single target but in GA is rare not to hit more than one)
    • Dooku is a brawler and has no ability to stun blockers or pull the enemy towards him + requires using two abilities to reach that damage.

    Ive defended him where I feel he needs defending. I've said it once & I'll say it again; outside of retribution anakin is a fairly balanced hero. Everything about him outside of retribution is fine & his ultimate could use a nerf. Dooku does 160 & 180(duelist card) with duelist alone compared to anakin who does 140 & 165(massive strikes) he also isn't a brawler he's a duelist who specializes in 1v1 situations.
  • You know I <3 you boo, but Retribution is kinda... a mess. I wouldn't call it fine, but I know Heroic Might isn't the issue.
    PSN: Atreus-213
    Xbox One GT: Atreus215
  • If Anakin pulls any blaster hero to him, they are 90% dead, he is not "balanced" at all
    Army or not, you must realize....you are doomed.
    tumblr_m83kl8wd161rv3w3po2_500.gif
  • Atreus213 wrote: »
    You know I <3 you boo, but Retribution is kinda... a mess. I wouldn't call it fine, but I know Heroic Might isn't the issue.

    Lmao I'm with you actually retribution needs to be looked at can't stress that enough. Just cleared the objective on hoth phase 2 heros & all. Just saying outside of retribution he's fairly balanced when you compare him to dooku, general spam & vader as far as health
  • Bandicoot wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Again....no he's not...you have a completely blind and biased perspective on the whole Anakin situation. Most on this forum are just tired of talking to you about it.

    Nah I just spit facts. A lot of forum members can't take it when others have a different opinion than them such as yourself. Don't worry I'll post my gameplay so you'll see what I mean

    I'm sure your clip will prove EVERYTHING ONCE AND FOR ALL ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS that Anakin is "pretty balanced in ga".

    And once again, you having soo many cases of undermining the opinions of other forum members for the last two weeks. Please stop being so blatantly hypocritical.



    Tell me in this 6 minute video where anakin is soooooo overpowered at. Like I said before for the most part he's balanced. Tweak his retribution & hes fine

    The issue here is, you lost the game. The LS has a huge advantage over DS in GA now. Needs balancing somehow, anakin has just made the problem worse. Tell me your winning matches on DS as much as LS?

    We lost that game but not because of anakin. I've lost games but not strictly because of anakin more so teams or heros don't want to push him & most maps are heavily favored to the lightside. His retribution needs tweaking but the reason the darkside lose is because of wookie warrior cheese, Yoda & finn cheese, Rey insight cheese & choke points. I would say how map design is the real villian. Looking at the forum anakin is a problem on the choke point maps but then again so is Finn so is yoda & wookies. I would buff the darkside more than anything. Let dooku expose weakness affect more than 1 target, buff vader & let him do 140 damage & 170 with rage, buff maul etc. Even if anakin was nerfed the darkside are under dogs on almost every map

    Exactly, they need to nerf Yoda and fin cheese,and limit the amount of wookies. Heroes are afraid to approach anakin cause it's mostly a guaranteed death face to face, unless the anakin is really bad. I've been going for the cheeky iden stun in the back, but if anakin wants you dead he will make it happen. I cant believe how easy it is to kill heroes with anakin, you just block till your abilities come back and it's a guaranteed win. Before anakin the LS had little crowd control heroes, but good team support heroes. In contrary the DS had good crowd control, bad team support heroes. This made it kind of balanced, though a good Yoda was a problem. Anakin has just heavily shifted the balance towards the LS, the problem is highlighted by all the wonderful choke points.

    What annoys me most is you dont need any skill to play anakin, it's simply run into spawn press button take giant **** and everyone dies. All the garbage players are doing well thanks to him. The only time I die with anakin is when he bugs out (quite common)

    With the current map design and heros, Anakin is a huge problem, balancing needs to happen somewhere whether it's with him or everyone else.
    Most importantly retribution shouldnt be so easy to kill heroes with.

    I agree. I been wanting yoda & finn nerfed for awhile now they're just to powerful to deal with in GA. It's ridiculous easy killing every hero outside of vader & kylo. It my not take much skill to be ani but it doesn't take much skill hiding & using insight or health buffs. If there was less choke points the complaints about yoda, anakin, Rey or Finn wouldn't be as big
  • If Anakin pulls any blaster hero to him, they are 90% dead, he is not "balanced" at all

    If I pull any blaster to hero to me as kylo they're gonna die just as easily as when I do it with kylo. Pull into 125 damage into 300 frenzy into freeze into 150 damage from behind.
  • Bandicoot wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Again....no he's not...you have a completely blind and biased perspective on the whole Anakin situation. Most on this forum are just tired of talking to you about it.

    Nah I just spit facts. A lot of forum members can't take it when others have a different opinion than them such as yourself. Don't worry I'll post my gameplay so you'll see what I mean

    I'm sure your clip will prove EVERYTHING ONCE AND FOR ALL ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS that Anakin is "pretty balanced in ga".

    And once again, you having soo many cases of undermining the opinions of other forum members for the last two weeks. Please stop being so blatantly hypocritical.



    Tell me in this 6 minute video where anakin is soooooo overpowered at. Like I said before for the most part he's balanced. Tweak his retribution & hes fine

    The issue here is, you lost the game. The LS has a huge advantage over DS in GA now. Needs balancing somehow, anakin has just made the problem worse. Tell me your winning matches on DS as much as LS?

    We lost that game but not because of anakin. I've lost games but not strictly because of anakin more so teams or heros don't want to push him & most maps are heavily favored to the lightside. His retribution needs tweaking but the reason the darkside lose is because of wookie warrior cheese, Yoda & finn cheese, Rey insight cheese & choke points. I would say how map design is the real villian. Looking at the forum anakin is a problem on the choke point maps but then again so is Finn so is yoda & wookies. I would buff the darkside more than anything. Let dooku expose weakness affect more than 1 target, buff vader & let him do 140 damage & 170 with rage, buff maul etc. Even if anakin was nerfed the darkside are under dogs on almost every map

    Exactly, they need to nerf Yoda and fin cheese,and limit the amount of wookies. Heroes are afraid to approach anakin cause it's mostly a guaranteed death face to face, unless the anakin is really bad. I've been going for the cheeky iden stun in the back, but if anakin wants you dead he will make it happen. I cant believe how easy it is to kill heroes with anakin, you just block till your abilities come back and it's a guaranteed win. Before anakin the LS had little crowd control heroes, but good team support heroes. In contrary the DS had good crowd control, bad team support heroes. This made it kind of balanced, though a good Yoda was a problem. Anakin has just heavily shifted the balance towards the LS, the problem is highlighted by all the wonderful choke points.

    What annoys me most is you dont need any skill to play anakin, it's simply run into spawn press button take giant **** and everyone dies. All the garbage players are doing well thanks to him. The only time I die with anakin is when he bugs out (quite common)

    With the current map design and heros, Anakin is a huge problem, balancing needs to happen somewhere whether it's with him or everyone else.
    Most importantly retribution shouldnt be so easy to kill heroes with.

    I agree. I been wanting yoda & finn nerfed for awhile now they're just to powerful to deal with in GA. It's ridiculous easy killing every hero outside of vader & kylo. It my not take much skill to be ani but it doesn't take much skill hiding & using insight or health buffs. If there was less choke points the complaints about yoda, anakin, Rey or Finn wouldn't be as big

    Pity I suck with both those heroes. Imo vader and kylo are easy to kill as anakin, especially if your patient. Just wait for passionate strike=instant win. What is the range on anakins pull, seems way longer than kylos?
  • Bandicoot wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Again....no he's not...you have a completely blind and biased perspective on the whole Anakin situation. Most on this forum are just tired of talking to you about it.

    Nah I just spit facts. A lot of forum members can't take it when others have a different opinion than them such as yourself. Don't worry I'll post my gameplay so you'll see what I mean

    I'm sure your clip will prove EVERYTHING ONCE AND FOR ALL ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS that Anakin is "pretty balanced in ga".

    And once again, you having soo many cases of undermining the opinions of other forum members for the last two weeks. Please stop being so blatantly hypocritical.



    Tell me in this 6 minute video where anakin is soooooo overpowered at. Like I said before for the most part he's balanced. Tweak his retribution & hes fine

    The issue here is, you lost the game. The LS has a huge advantage over DS in GA now. Needs balancing somehow, anakin has just made the problem worse. Tell me your winning matches on DS as much as LS?

    We lost that game but not because of anakin. I've lost games but not strictly because of anakin more so teams or heros don't want to push him & most maps are heavily favored to the lightside. His retribution needs tweaking but the reason the darkside lose is because of wookie warrior cheese, Yoda & finn cheese, Rey insight cheese & choke points. I would say how map design is the real villian. Looking at the forum anakin is a problem on the choke point maps but then again so is Finn so is yoda & wookies. I would buff the darkside more than anything. Let dooku expose weakness affect more than 1 target, buff vader & let him do 140 damage & 170 with rage, buff maul etc. Even if anakin was nerfed the darkside are under dogs on almost every map

    Exactly, they need to nerf Yoda and fin cheese,and limit the amount of wookies. Heroes are afraid to approach anakin cause it's mostly a guaranteed death face to face, unless the anakin is really bad. I've been going for the cheeky iden stun in the back, but if anakin wants you dead he will make it happen. I cant believe how easy it is to kill heroes with anakin, you just block till your abilities come back and it's a guaranteed win. Before anakin the LS had little crowd control heroes, but good team support heroes. In contrary the DS had good crowd control, bad team support heroes. This made it kind of balanced, though a good Yoda was a problem. Anakin has just heavily shifted the balance towards the LS, the problem is highlighted by all the wonderful choke points.

    What annoys me most is you dont need any skill to play anakin, it's simply run into spawn press button take giant **** and everyone dies. All the garbage players are doing well thanks to him. The only time I die with anakin is when he bugs out (quite common)

    With the current map design and heros, Anakin is a huge problem, balancing needs to happen somewhere whether it's with him or everyone else.
    Most importantly retribution shouldnt be so easy to kill heroes with.

    I agree. I been wanting yoda & finn nerfed for awhile now they're just to powerful to deal with in GA. It's ridiculous easy killing every hero outside of vader & kylo. It my not take much skill to be ani but it doesn't take much skill hiding & using insight or health buffs. If there was less choke points the complaints about yoda, anakin, Rey or Finn wouldn't be as big

    Pity I suck with both those heroes. Imo vader and kylo are easy to kill as anakin, especially if your patient. Just wait for passionate strike=instant win. What is the range on anakins pull, seems way longer than kylos?

    Yeah if you're patient but the patient game usually doesn't work in my favor. Only today I killed a count dooku who was petrified of my & next thing he knows he's surrounded by enemies & I do 1 dash strike & he's dead. I would say anakins pull is slightly longer but not by much going from the eye test
  • Psy3d
    420 posts Member
    There's nothing to tweak for retribution...a shock gren/move from hero even kills the animation cancelling the move. Sometime it will be death of Anakin. In GA Palp right now is the most OP with hit and run tactitcs. I'm glad all eyes on Ani...DS still can comfortably win in GA.
  • Psy3d wrote: »
    There's nothing to tweak for retribution...a shock gren/move from hero even kills the animation cancelling the move. Sometime it will be death of Anakin. In GA Palp right now is the most OP with hit and run tactitcs. I'm glad all eyes on Ani...DS still can comfortably win in GA.

    Palpatine can cancel the animation & stop you from attacking true. Palpatine isn't better than anakin simply because of retribution. The darkside also only comfortably win against bads.
  • Bandicoot wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Again....no he's not...you have a completely blind and biased perspective on the whole Anakin situation. Most on this forum are just tired of talking to you about it.

    Nah I just spit facts. A lot of forum members can't take it when others have a different opinion than them such as yourself. Don't worry I'll post my gameplay so you'll see what I mean

    I'm sure your clip will prove EVERYTHING ONCE AND FOR ALL ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS that Anakin is "pretty balanced in ga".

    And once again, you having soo many cases of undermining the opinions of other forum members for the last two weeks. Please stop being so blatantly hypocritical.



    Tell me in this 6 minute video where anakin is soooooo overpowered at. Like I said before for the most part he's balanced. Tweak his retribution & hes fine

    The issue here is, you lost the game. The LS has a huge advantage over DS in GA now. Needs balancing somehow, anakin has just made the problem worse. Tell me your winning matches on DS as much as LS?

    We lost that game but not because of anakin. I've lost games but not strictly because of anakin more so teams or heros don't want to push him & most maps are heavily favored to the lightside. His retribution needs tweaking but the reason the darkside lose is because of wookie warrior cheese, Yoda & finn cheese, Rey insight cheese & choke points. I would say how map design is the real villian. Looking at the forum anakin is a problem on the choke point maps but then again so is Finn so is yoda & wookies. I would buff the darkside more than anything. Let dooku expose weakness affect more than 1 target, buff vader & let him do 140 damage & 170 with rage, buff maul etc. Even if anakin was nerfed the darkside are under dogs on almost every map

    Exactly, they need to nerf Yoda and fin cheese,and limit the amount of wookies. Heroes are afraid to approach anakin cause it's mostly a guaranteed death face to face, unless the anakin is really bad. I've been going for the cheeky iden stun in the back, but if anakin wants you dead he will make it happen. I cant believe how easy it is to kill heroes with anakin, you just block till your abilities come back and it's a guaranteed win. Before anakin the LS had little crowd control heroes, but good team support heroes. In contrary the DS had good crowd control, bad team support heroes. This made it kind of balanced, though a good Yoda was a problem. Anakin has just heavily shifted the balance towards the LS, the problem is highlighted by all the wonderful choke points.

    What annoys me most is you dont need any skill to play anakin, it's simply run into spawn press button take giant **** and everyone dies. All the garbage players are doing well thanks to him. The only time I die with anakin is when he bugs out (quite common)

    With the current map design and heros, Anakin is a huge problem, balancing needs to happen somewhere whether it's with him or everyone else.
    Most importantly retribution shouldnt be so easy to kill heroes with.

    I agree. I been wanting yoda & finn nerfed for awhile now they're just to powerful to deal with in GA. It's ridiculous easy killing every hero outside of vader & kylo. It my not take much skill to be ani but it doesn't take much skill hiding & using insight or health buffs. If there was less choke points the complaints about yoda, anakin, Rey or Finn wouldn't be as big

    Pity I suck with both those heroes. Imo vader and kylo are easy to kill as anakin, especially if your patient. Just wait for passionate strike=instant win. What is the range on anakins pull, seems way longer than kylos?

    Yeah if you're patient but the patient game usually doesn't work in my favor. Only today I killed a count dooku who was petrified of my & next thing he knows he's surrounded by enemies & I do 1 dash strike & he's dead. I would say anakins pull is slightly longer but not by much going from the eye test

    That's the problem, if you buff other heroes so they have a chance against anakin, it's gonna be a race to who can use their block breaks and get the stun lock first. Or who can choke/pull/press to win first. In that way I like the power of the old heroes, you had to wear each other down. They need to move away from one hero flat out countering another, every hero should have a chance against each other, even if the odds aren't in their favour.
  • Galactic Assault is unplayable at the moment. Call Anakin balanced, overpowered, weak, or whatever. Fact is, 9 of last 10 rounds I've played have been won by LS with Anakin in 1st place by an average of 15,000 points over 2nd place. It's worse than killswitched Palpatine. My guess is they haven't killswitched Anakin because of how embarrassing it would be to admit that your new hero is so broken that he needs to be removed.

    But I say, just buff all the characters and see what happens. What do we have to lose at this point? Buff Vader. Make his choke deal 400 damage at default with 75% damage reduction while using it. While focused rage is activated, Vader is immune to LS Ultimates. Make him an Ani Slayer.
  • Psy3d
    420 posts Member

    Palpatine can cancel the animation & stop you from attacking true. Palpatine isn't better than anakin simply because of retribution. The darkside also only comfortably win against bads.

    No not bad players but any place that is crowded. For example Jakku on 3rd phase on the left...with max lightning bounce and range along with health on each bounce I can comfortably get like 6/7 kills per visit and repeat it since health remains full. It was even more when his lightning move could wall hack...was my first 80+ kills on death star 2 back in the days. Han can also do same crowd control with his airbrust card on select places. Anyway let's whinge about Ani since most NPC's are doing it.

  • Galactic Assault is unplayable at the moment. Call Anakin balanced, overpowered, weak, or whatever. Fact is, 9 of last 10 rounds I've played have been won by LS with Anakin in 1st place by an average of 15,000 points over 2nd place. It's worse than killswitched Palpatine. My guess is they haven't killswitched Anakin because of how embarrassing it would be to admit that your new hero is so broken that he needs to be removed.

    But I say, just buff all the characters and see what happens. What do we have to lose at this point? Buff Vader. Make his choke deal 400 damage at default with 75% damage reduction while using it. While focused rage is activated, Vader is immune to LS Ultimates. Make him an Ani Slayer.

    While that is true Palpatine even know does that or should I say a good player?
  • Psy3d wrote: »

    Palpatine can cancel the animation & stop you from attacking true. Palpatine isn't better than anakin simply because of retribution. The darkside also only comfortably win against bads.

    No not bad players but any place that is crowded. For example Jakku on 3rd phase on the left...with max lightning bounce and range along with health on each bounce I can comfortably get like 6/7 kills per visit and repeat it since health remains full. It was even more when his lightning move could wall hack...was my first 80+ kills on death star 2 back in the days. Han can also do same crowd control with his airbrust card on select places. Anyway let's whinge about Ani since most NPC's are doing it.

    I thought I was the only person that used that setup for Palpatine. Lol can kill an entire room with him with that setup but we're talking about ani
  • Jax1
    31 posts Member
    edited March 11
    Psy3d wrote: »



    No not bad players but any place that is crowded. For example Jakku on 3rd phase on the left...with max lightning bounce and range along with health on each bounce I can comfortably get like 6/7 kills per visit and repeat it since health remains full. It was even more when his lightning move could wall hack...was my first 80+ kills on death star 2 back in the days. Han can also do same crowd control with his airbrust card on select places. Anyway let's whinge about Ani since most NPC's are doing it.

    That was the setup I used to get my first 100+ kill game, I went 111 and 2. Good times
  • EA_Rtas
    371 posts EA Moderator
    Alright folks I've removed some posts in here that were derailing the thread and getting a bit too personal for me. Reel it in please, keep it on topic and polite.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!