criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

I can block with my face in the dirt but not standing up?!

Hmmmm I'm just going to assume that both are intentional features at this point.

Replies

• OcDoc
    1520 posts Member
    Hmmmm I'm just going to assume that both are intentional features at this point.

Funny you say it like that because I actually do think they made some intentional changes but because we don’t know what they are it is really confusing as to what is potentially not intentional.

I can’t figure out what I am supposed to be doing and why I am being killed by the same moves that are completely ineffective if I do them. It is definitely frustrating at times.

• Working as intended. What specific thing(s) triggers this? Particularly frustrating when you don't even realize it's not working and decide to start fighting. And then you realize it very quickly...
  • Relmets
    2222 posts Member
    I'm not sure what happened with the recent update but the block bug went from an intermittent problem (for me at least) to a constant one. It seems that sabers can't go a minute or two without losing block anymore.
    [+3748 posts]
  • OcDoc wrote: »

Funny you say it like that because I actually do think they made some intentional changes but because we don’t know what they are it is really confusing as to what is potentially not intentional.

I can’t figure out what I am supposed to be doing and why I am being killed by the same moves that are completely ineffective if I do them. It is definitely frustrating at times.

Imagine someone new trying to play for the first time.
  • Block bug is nearly game breaking
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Working as intended. What specific thing(s) triggers this? Particularly frustrating when you don't even realize it's not working and decide to start fighting. And then you realize it very quickly...

Mostly dark side users. If kylo, vader, or maul use their abilities & don't range doll you you can't block.
  • It’s an absolute joke. Just been annihilated due to block not working in HvV over and over again… about time these devs stopped making skins and fixed the f’ing game! What a joke these clowns are.
  • Hmmmm I'm just going to assume that both are intentional features at this point.

You probably just missed that part in the movie lmao.

EA it's in the game!
  • It’s an absolute joke. Just been annihilated due to block not working in HvV over and over again… about time these devs stopped making skins and fixed the f’ing game! What a joke these clowns are.

Totally agree, they obviously have no idea what they are doing.
  • Cadoth
    1057 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    I'm not sure what happened with the recent update but the block bug went from an intermittent problem (for me at least) to a constant one. It seems that sabers can't go a minute or two without losing block anymore.

This
  • I've had no problem with this bug.
  • It't bad. I have stopped playing the game because of it, since I really only play HvV.
    So sad...