criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Community Transmission — Infiltrator Reinforcements

Replies

• are they exclusive to the new game mode?

Nope! You can play them anywhere you can play a current reinforcement.

So on Kessell and Tatooine on Extraction?
  • I think they should add the 501st skin on the ARC trooper.
  • skyrn22yk0wc.png
    Coming with the new game mode are two brand-new reinforcements. On the Republic side you’ll now be able to play as an Advanced Recon Commando, known better as an ARC Trooper, and on the Separatist side, you’ll be able to play as a BX-series Droid Commando. Both units will be part of the new Infiltrator Reinforcement class and will also have their own new Star Cards for their abilities!

h4nqm10a3ghu.jpg
    j8wtx1986xum.gif

The ARC Trooper is a gung-ho attacker that rushes into battle wielding his trusty DC-17 pistols. Yes, you read that correctly: pistols. This unit can dual wield pistols and fire them independently, effectively doubling his rate of fire.

With short-ranged blasters, this trooper needs something more versatile for more distant foes. To extend his reach, the ARC trooper’s Power Blast ability overcharges his primary pistol to fire a powerful blast, giving his otherwise short- to medium-ranged arsenal a ranged attack that can also be useful against vehicles. Aim your shot well and it might do just as well against an enemy Villain, too.

For additional battle awareness, the ARC can activate his Helmet Scanner, which lowers his rangerfinder. This emits continuous scan pulses to reveal enemies, even through walls. The time between pulses is longer than how long enemies will be revealed by each pulse, so you’ll still need general battle awareness not to lose track of your foes.

Finally, when encountering a powerful enemy, the ARC Trooper can even the odds with his Shock Trap. It’s a throwable device is manually detonated and delivers an electrical current that knocks down any enemies within its range. This is useful for both flanking larger groups of enemies and for tipping the scale in favor for you and your allies, including if you need a tactical retreat.

Overall, the ARC Trooper makes an excellent addition to the clone army. It is a very strategic unit and has the best results when played in such a way. Flank your enemies and support your troops for the best results.

9n6e6w1nas36.jpg
    w1b73ickltx3.gif

The BX droid is arguably one of the most lethal units in the Separatist Army. Armed with a modified E-5 Blaster Rifle, commonly used by B1 Battle Droids, the BX trades rate of fire for higher precision in long-range encounters.

With the modified blaster covering the BX at longer ranges, it also wields a vibrosword to get the edge it needs to excel in close-quarters combat. Using either the melee button or the Sinister Strikes ability (both have the same function), the BX Droid can unleash up to three sword strikes in a row before requiring a brief cooldown. While the strikes don’t deal much more damage than a regular trooper’s melee, they are significantly faster and the final strike is so powerful it will knock an enemy to the ground.

The BX can also deploy a Smoke Screen by throwing a smoke bomb at its feet. The surrounding area will immediately be filled with very dense smoke that even removes basic UI elements like name tags and outlines, so the enemy view is blocked.

Additionally, you can pair the Smoke Screen with its final ability, Thermal Vision, for a devastating result. It makes the BX’s eyes glow red and allows it to see where enemies are located, including through walls and other obstructions. This ability also scrambles enemy scanners to further confuse and disorient them.

This set of abilities, combined with a higher than normal sprint speed, makes the BX a lethal opponent both before you see it and if you don’t take it out before it closes the distance.

zthngm6a32az.jpg

All five Star Cards are shared between both units.

Name: Evasion
    Effect: You have +1 Combat Roll and faster Combat Roll recharge times.
    Level Unlock: 2

Name: Desperation
    Effect: Reduces ability recharge times when damage is dealt to you.

Name: Interrogation
    Effect: Forcefully reveal nearby enemy locations by defeating an opponent using melee strikes.
    Level Unlock: 5

Name: Acquisition
    Effect: Enemies dealing damage to you will be temporarily marked for easier retaliation.

Name: Stalker
    Effect: Regain health when defeating an enemy you have revealed with HELMET SCANNER or THERMAL VISION.
    Level Unlock: 10

____ __ _ ______ __ _

These two new reinforcements will deploy alongside the new game mode this month. The next Community Transmission will detail the mode fully, including what it’s called and what your objectives will be within it. The update is slated for release on the 26th of March. Additionally, the Infiltrator class is available without any credit costs for all players.

Charlemagne, signing off
    I love it! Hopefully this update will be the revival of the game. Can not wait to find more out about the new game mode!
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • RC2074
    135 posts Member
    So you just avoid ARC Troopers Rex and Cody..
  • vmpxeps88jcj.png

this makes me pretty happy, kinda wanted rex tho
  • Kill4nia7
    7 posts Member
    edited March 13
    Mace Windu and Ventress confirmed? Kappa
  • Just to add my six penneth. Great we have new content. unfortunately not something il be playing with tho as I have no interest in the hugely uniconic clone wars
  • So this kinda confirms that the new mode will have max 4 maps...Geonosis, Kamino, Kashyyk and Naboo...going to get boring fast.
  • @EA_Charlemagne Awesome, :) but please don't make them too OP for heroes, balance them well. I'm a little worried about the ARC trooper stun ability.. stuns abilities are generally boring.
  • As an aside, for all those wishing for Republic Commandos, its one of the "Games with Gold" on Xbox at the moment.....

• bfloo
    15656 posts Member
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    @EA_Charlemagne Awesome, :) but please don't make them too OP for heroes, balance them well. I'm a little worried about the ARC trooper stun ability.. stuns abilities are generally boring.

Stuns and wall hacks....

6vj30mm7joov.png
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• DarthJ
    6656 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    So...

ARC Trooper: Wall Hack, 2015 Lando Powerblast, and Dooku's Lighting Stun

Commando Droid: Phasma Staff Strikes Vibro Blade, Lando's Smoke Grenade, and an additional button for the staff strikes vibro blade, and a wall hack.

Mostly recycled stuff including hall hacks and a stun which are generally disliked. Also, it was the Rebels and Resistance that needed new enforcers.

Naboo, Kamino, and Kashyyyk were already pretty bad and now the Republic will be able to spam a unit that can wallhack and deploy stuns?

What you wanted? Sorry but ARC Troopers are NOT generic troopers. They indeed should have abilities that makes them advanced units.

Besides is not that is gonna have like 10 Infiltrators on each side at once, you know that.

If new reinforcements were to be added it should have been new enforcers for the Rebels and resistance as they don't have their own. The abilities they were given were ones disliked by most, wallhacks and stuns which it is unknown if they are gonna be affected by the stun immunity.

Not 10 but with the current reinforcement rule of 5 it is most likely that there will always be 5 of them out and defeating one most likely results in another spawning in instantly by the same person.
    So...

Commando Droid: Phasma Staff Strikes Vibro Blade, Lando's Smoke Grenade, and an additional button for the staff strikes vibro blade, and a wall hack.

Mostly recycled stuff including hall hacks and a stun which are generally disliked. Also, it was the Rebels and Resistance that needed new enforcers.

Naboo, Kamino, and Kashyyyk were already pretty bad and now the Republic will be able to spam a unit that can wallhack and deploy stuns?

Yeah I was hoping for droidekas, but this will do for now!

The stun only knocks people to the ground like Dooku's instead of locking them in place like Lando's stun. Also both sides already had wall hacks so who cares about one more. Finn's undercover boss & Rey's insight already gave everyone on the lightside team a wall hack. Fett gives a wall hack to everyone on the darkside & deathtrooper gets a wall hack for himself too if your on sequel maps. Why does it matter now?

I think that the wall hack should be given to only the player using the ability sense they have the jedi powers to sense those around them or the tech on their person to sense those around them. I don't think that the entire team should be able to see what that person is seeing. That's the part that I think should be changed. It doesn't really bother me.....just adds a new level to the game anyway. Also sith and jedi are able to sense those around them using the force, so again why does it matter?

There is only one REY and Finn, they cost more BP and can't be spammed like reinforcements, currently, there can be 5 reinforcements in GA, so it is very possible that there can be 5 wallhacking stunners. More of these aren't a good thing. Wallhacks have too much of an influence in GA.

Stuns have been hated for a long time and a new mechanic to reduce them has been added so now they add another stunner which is baffling, again it isn't even known if their stun will be affected by stun immunity.

Mechanics like these are why people don't play these games. Stuns, wallhacks, and aimbots which are features in this game are considered cheating in other games.

Why do you complain about every little thing in the game, if the OT has these reinforcements you wouldn’t be composing but you are just because you didn’t like the PT but guess what this is a game not the movies.

How can one not complain about the current state of the game?

My issue with these isn't what era they are it is the fact that there aren't even enough enforcers for each faction yet and they are adding a new type before finishing that one, on top the fact that they are just recycled abilities some of which are widely hated.

The game is in a much better state then at launch and a lot less bugs. .

I would argue the complete opposite. Similar to BF15, game was in a better state at launch (excluding content issues for both) and got/has gotten worse over time
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Cadoth
    1135 posts Member
    So...

What you wanted? Sorry but ARC Troopers are NOT generic troopers. They indeed should have abilities that makes them advanced units.

Besides is not that is gonna have like 10 Infiltrators on each side at once, you know that.

If new reinforcements were to be added it should have been new enforcers for the Rebels and resistance as they don't have their own. The abilities they were given were ones disliked by most, wallhacks and stuns which it is unknown if they are gonna be affected by the stun immunity.

Not 10 but with the current reinforcement rule of 5 it is most likely that there will always be 5 of them out and defeating one most likely results in another spawning in instantly by the same person.
    So...

The stun only knocks people to the ground like Dooku's instead of locking them in place like Lando's stun. Also both sides already had wall hacks so who cares about one more. Finn's undercover boss & Rey's insight already gave everyone on the lightside team a wall hack. Fett gives a wall hack to everyone on the darkside & deathtrooper gets a wall hack for himself too if your on sequel maps. Why does it matter now?

I think that the wall hack should be given to only the player using the ability sense they have the jedi powers to sense those around them or the tech on their person to sense those around them. I don't think that the entire team should be able to see what that person is seeing. That's the part that I think should be changed. It doesn't really bother me.....just adds a new level to the game anyway. Also sith and jedi are able to sense those around them using the force, so again why does it matter?

There is only one REY and Finn, they cost more BP and can't be spammed like reinforcements, currently, there can be 5 reinforcements in GA, so it is very possible that there can be 5 wallhacking stunners. More of these aren't a good thing. Wallhacks have too much of an influence in GA.

Stuns have been hated for a long time and a new mechanic to reduce them has been added so now they add another stunner which is baffling, again it isn't even known if their stun will be affected by stun immunity.

Mechanics like these are why people don't play these games. Stuns, wallhacks, and aimbots which are features in this game are considered cheating in other games.

Why do you complain about every little thing in the game, if the OT has these reinforcements you wouldn’t be composing but you are just because you didn’t like the PT but guess what this is a game not the movies.

My issue with these isn't what era they are it is the fact that there aren't even enough enforcers for each faction yet and they are adding a new type before finishing that one, on top the fact that they are just recycled abilities some of which are widely hated.

Where’s your sleeping meme? I don’t see it this time😔🤠
  • unit900000
    3348 posts Member
    edited March 13
    So...

So...

The game is in a much better state then at launch and a lot less bugs.

ya well I think we gonna need a classic GIF for this statement giphy.gif
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • So with this ARC Trooper you are basically making an, in all but name, Captain Rex. I have seen many requesting over time that Rex be a "Hero" and disagreed with that, but thought he should be an Enforcer. So here he is in all but name and matching armor.
  • Might have added ...and yes this is clone wars because there is only ONE map for the new mode
  • Batman20
    1840 posts Member
    They both sound pretty cool
  • Lionbite
    298 posts Member
    edited March 14
    skyrn22yk0wc.png
    Coming with the new game mode are two brand-new reinforcements. On the Republic side you’ll now be able to play as an Advanced Recon Commando, known better as an ARC Trooper, and on the Separatist side, you’ll be able to play as a BX-series Droid Commando. Both units will be part of the new Infiltrator Reinforcement class and will also have their own new Star Cards for their abilities!

h4nqm10a3ghu.jpg
    j8wtx1986xum.gif

The ARC Trooper is a gung-ho attacker that rushes into battle wielding his trusty DC-17 pistols. Yes, you read that correctly: pistols. This unit can dual wield pistols and fire them independently, effectively doubling his rate of fire.

With short-ranged blasters, this trooper needs something more versatile for more distant foes. To extend his reach, the ARC trooper’s Power Blast ability overcharges his primary pistol to fire a powerful blast, giving his otherwise short- to medium-ranged arsenal a ranged attack that can also be useful against vehicles. Aim your shot well and it might do just as well against an enemy Villain, too.

For additional battle awareness, the ARC can activate his Helmet Scanner, which lowers his rangerfinder. This emits continuous scan pulses to reveal enemies, even through walls. The time between pulses is longer than how long enemies will be revealed by each pulse, so you’ll still need general battle awareness not to lose track of your foes.

Finally, when encountering a powerful enemy, the ARC Trooper can even the odds with his Shock Trap. It’s a throwable device is manually detonated and delivers an electrical current that knocks down any enemies within its range. This is useful for both flanking larger groups of enemies and for tipping the scale in favor for you and your allies, including if you need a tactical retreat.

Overall, the ARC Trooper makes an excellent addition to the clone army. It is a very strategic unit and has the best results when played in such a way. Flank your enemies and support your troops for the best results.

9n6e6w1nas36.jpg
    w1b73ickltx3.gif

The BX droid is arguably one of the most lethal units in the Separatist Army. Armed with a modified E-5 Blaster Rifle, commonly used by B1 Battle Droids, the BX trades rate of fire for higher precision in long-range encounters.

With the modified blaster covering the BX at longer ranges, it also wields a vibrosword to get the edge it needs to excel in close-quarters combat. Using either the melee button or the Sinister Strikes ability (both have the same function), the BX Droid can unleash up to three sword strikes in a row before requiring a brief cooldown. While the strikes don’t deal much more damage than a regular trooper’s melee, they are significantly faster and the final strike is so powerful it will knock an enemy to the ground.

The BX can also deploy a Smoke Screen by throwing a smoke bomb at its feet. The surrounding area will immediately be filled with very dense smoke that even removes basic UI elements like name tags and outlines, so the enemy view is blocked.

Additionally, you can pair the Smoke Screen with its final ability, Thermal Vision, for a devastating result. It makes the BX’s eyes glow red and allows it to see where enemies are located, including through walls and other obstructions. This ability also scrambles enemy scanners to further confuse and disorient them.

This set of abilities, combined with a higher than normal sprint speed, makes the BX a lethal opponent both before you see it and if you don’t take it out before it closes the distance.

zthngm6a32az.jpg

All five Star Cards are shared between both units.

Name: Evasion
    Effect: You have +1 Combat Roll and faster Combat Roll recharge times.

Name: Desperation
    Effect: Reduces ability recharge times when damage is dealt to you.

Name: Interrogation
    Effect: Forcefully reveal nearby enemy locations by defeating an opponent using melee strikes.

Name: Acquisition
    Effect: Enemies dealing damage to you will be temporarily marked for easier retaliation.

Name: Stalker
    Effect: Regain health when defeating an enemy you have revealed with HELMET SCANNER or THERMAL VISION.
    Level Unlock: 10

____ __ _ ______ __ _

These two new reinforcements will deploy alongside the new game mode this month. The next Community Transmission will detail the mode fully, including what it’s called and what your objectives will be within it. The update is slated for release on the 26th of March. Additionally, the Infiltrator class is available without any credit costs for all players.

Charlemagne, signing off

Take a look at this video where Sylo explains very well why you (devs in charge of the decisions about content changes) shouldn't have said that republic commandos and droidekas are unbalancing the game.

And just saying, conflicts are always asymmetrical, and even more in Star Wars! But! it wouldn't make the game unbalanced and give each faction it's own taste.

They hinted at rep commando unit earlier this year and then turncoat without announcing anything in some ways for "lazy reasons" I don't see in what making a rep command 3d model take time.
    Since the hint date up to today, the models of the commando and his dc-17m blaster should have been completed since weeks by now and textured.

As I said, your video is perfect about the problem that is exposed and treated, know we have to see beyond that, Dice found and made a decision for his new reinforcement class which is it's own category something more or less agile and made for flanking the enemy, this is the infiltrator unit.

Okay good, this aside, now look at the droideka and the republic commando, what are thy what do they share in common as fighting units?

1- The both have hard-hitting firepower, the droideka has his high rpm double twin blasters (a pair on each arm)
    and
    the Commando has his modular assault blaster for each range and anti-material encounters, his wrist Vibroblade as mentioned in your video and his sidearm + a variety of explosives and grenades.

2- They both have deflector shields, the droideka can keep its shield up while firing only at a slower rate of fire and downed power to prevent overheating of the shield (because it is a gloutony on energy) while deactivated it can fully exploit his firepower at full blast.
    The Katarn armor has a deflector shield, less powerful than the droideka's but that recharge fast enough and the commando himself is more nimble and fast on his legs the droideka.

That's why I think there will be another reinforcement class in the coming months,

(maybe for the new The Clone Wars Season because of the introductions of the Bad Batch who are Commandoes too)

that will bring to the game the rep commando and the droideka as the Destroyer class reinforcement

(something meaningful like this they hit hard with oppressive firepower)

anyways each class reinforcement or not is deadly in its own ways.

you will notice they are already balanced by canon, everything I mentioned is part of canon source material and visual guides.
    Post edited by Lionbite on

Wrong.
    #StarWars-y
  • ID_8615
    787 posts Member
    1. What is the range of the ARC Trooper / BX Droid? I ask that because we have enough spawn-kill scumming as is with "heroes" in the game. Something tells me this trend will continue with this up-coming release.
    2. Do they 'run' as fast as Assault Troopers on steroids? If so, I'm betting the "objectives" of Galactic Assault will be hampered even further. Oh sure, both sides will have equal opportunity, supposedly, but I think realistically, we know where this is going... .
    3. For non Clone Wars era, what the thunder ... I cannot imagine these classes - is this expanding the Base-4 to a Base-5 class range now? Or are they specialized units, like Enforcers and Aerial types?
  • I hope this means Rex, Cody, ... for each legion?! YES! PLS!
  • Lionbite
    298 posts Member
    edited March 13
    awakespace wrote: »
    are they exclusive to the new game mode?

But only clone wars era - correct?

Of course... only Heroes are affected by non-chronological appearances...
  • ARC troopers? You have a fan favorite unit that has a skill set perfectly set to this game and you pick ARC TROOPERS? I want a clone commando. I am still excited for this and I also realize you already (reportedly) had ARC troopers made but come on! I wanted clone commandos SO BAD!
    Add Jyn Erso as a HERO!
  • Something tells me that BX Droid is going to be a lot faster and deadlier at earning those melee kills...
  • Good news republic commandos is free for Xbox gold membership. Guess who just downloaded it!!!
  • What about delta squad i really want them not the clone trooper voices for commando but the original clone commando cast
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    @EA_Charlemagne Awesome, :) but please don't make them too OP for heroes, balance them well. I'm a little worried about the ARC trooper stun ability.. stuns abilities are generally boring.

Stun ability is made to be annoying... the push freeze pull choke aren't boring maybe?
  • GarthRevan wrote: »
    They look so good. Really awesome. But until you nerf Anakin at least by 50% the game (at least GA and HVV) doesnt make any sense any more.

learn to beat him come on stop that whinning... you don't even bother to learn the game,
    "shoot shoot kill kill win win me some fake gloriousness on the battlefront to show off"...

you are not the only one sadly to be this way
  • Do you think with the new Clone Wars season coming out, that we could have an event where you can get a “Bad Batch” skin?
  • Ahsoka was never in the major Star Wars movies. She could not have been Anakin's padawan because he was never a Jedi Master. She either died with order 66 or Anakin killed her when he became Darth Vedar. I just do not understand the hype or the need for her in Battlefront 2? EA is reaching? maybe?

Jango is the same to me as Boba? Again... Reaching?

Give us something solid from the movies.

Here is a whole list of Jedi Masters that were killed during Order 66. Take your pick but, please, don't choose one for the cartoons. Keep it real!

Master Ali-Alann: Stationed at the Jedi Temple
    Master Stass Allie: Stationed on Saleucami
    Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig
    Master Sian Jeisel: Visiting the Bogden Jedi Training Facility
    Gate Master Jurokk: Stationed at the Jedi Temple
    Master Ki-Adi-Mundi: Stationed on Mygeeto; killed by Commander Bacara and the Galactic Marines
    Master Plo Koon: Stationed on Cato Neimoidia; killed by Captain Jag.
    Master Ferroda: Stationed on Cato Neimoidia; killed by X2.
    Master Saras Loorne: Stationed on Murkhana; killed by the 22nd Air Combat Wing.
    Master Du Mahn: Stationed at the Bogden Jedi Training Facility; killed by clone troopers.
    Master Simms: Stationed on Toola; killed by Commander Keller.
    Master Sev: Stationed above Ragmar V; killed by clone troopers.
    Master Traavis: Stationed on Garqi; killed by Commander Sarge.
    Master Luminara Unduli: Stationed on Kashyyyk; killed by Commander Faie
  • @EA_Charlemagne
    Will we be able to change between Phase 1 and the experimental Phase 2 helmeted ARC troopers?

• Overall, the ARC Trooper makes an excellent addition to the clone army. It is a very strategic unit and has the best results when played in such a way. Flank your enemies and support your troops for the best results.

Yes... flank your enemies... good luck with that when the map boundaries are designed to prevent strategic flanking.

The current level design effectively forces a single direction of engagement. Sure you could flank an isolated engagement within the allowed area, but the flankers would become the flanked before they even had the chance to turn around. The last Battlefront had more opportunities for creative battle strategy.

Eliminate the boundaries and let's play this for real.
    Alone against all these droids....? Hmph... they don't stand a chance.
  • GoodBytes wrote: »

Yes... flank your enemies... good luck with that when the map boundaries are designed to prevent strategic flanking.

The current level design effectively forces a single direction of engagement. Sure you could flank an isolated engagement within the allowed area, but the flankers would become the flanked before they even had the chance to turn around. The last Battlefront had more opportunities for creative battle strategy.

Personally, I think removing the map boundaries will lead to players setting up spawn kill points. It pretty much already happens now, so without the boundaries it would feel much worse. That being said, you aren't wrong in that an infiltrator can't really infiltrate if the boundaries don't let them get behind enemy lines.

@EA_Charlemagne , this actually raises a question that the initial post didn't clarify: With regards to the ARC troopers range finder, does this reveal troop movements to everyone on your team or only to the ARC trooper?

In all honestly, it sounds like the ARC Trooper will be best suited to hanging back and letting the bulk of clone trooper allies meet with the enemy first. From there, the ARC Trooper can scan, assess, and try to flank to a position that MIGHT start changing the tide of battle. It's not all that creative, and really not that much more strategic than the average BF 2 players: Scan ahead, Use the Stun Ability, Fire with the rest of the allies, dodge a lot, rinse and repeat.

If this is what is meant by supporting the allies, then 3 out of 4 of the standard troopers already provide 10x the support that the ARC Trooper can provide (Example: Assault with a dart scanner). I would like to be wrong about this class, and I would like this to be the class I use regularly to play strategy, and provide intel and support to my allies. So far, however, from the description, I do not believe that this will be achieved.
  • Pilotace wrote: »
    GoodBytes wrote: »

Personally, I think removing the map boundaries will lead to players setting up spawn kill points. It pretty much already happens now, so without the boundaries it would feel much worse. That being said, you aren't wrong in that an infiltrator can't really infiltrate if the boundaries don't let them get behind enemy lines.

Creating more and randomising spawn points would help with that. With the boundaries gone there would be more area to spawn.

Alone against all these droids....? Hmph... they don't stand a chance.
  • Laser921
    2060 posts Member
    So is this going to come to other factions? Just saying for rebels...Bothan Commando, bring back a fan favorite from 2005 Battlefront. Or Pathfinders would work and then Shadow Trooper for Empire
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Laser921
    2060 posts Member
    Honest question, what is up with you developers and the stun abilities?

Side note, Palps' stun needs to last longer and Iden's shorter
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Three requests :

7adq2sxybuw2.gif

0wpizdfoycwv.gif

nqlrjkonpjz6.gif
  • JediPacoElFlaco
    1272 posts Member
    edited March 15
    Three requests :

You forgot them.

bbc02e2448d50d627e1ff82ada1abd0a0078b8eb_hq.gif

cd4882dbb865b1ee27138a90a8c569a2.gif

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Relikk
    236 posts Member
    Ahem...

2w4pmr.jpg
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    du2UASv.gif

no
  • All my support for last post

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Idem.

More Geonosian, Gungan, Magnaguards...
  • Heres to hope that someday we'll get enforcer, aerial, and infiltrator skins/variants
  • will there be an actual commando unit and wiil there be an extra droid unit as well
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!