criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Community Transmission

Darth Maul must get a block ability

Maul is absolutely helpless against Anakin. Maula must have the ability to block attacks. Very stupid when the Sith Lord cant do anything against attacks and after Anakin update this game Maul's gameplay turned in nightmare ! Stop this... add block to Maul

Replies

• Someone put LOL here, I would like to take a look at him/her/it now
  • You made it happen!
    Scorch: I think we may have to blast our way through that... And I'm *not* just saying that because I love to blow stuff up.
  • CC_1010
    1420 posts Member
    What?
  • Inb4 necro
    But Maul never needed a block, people just needed to get better
  • TjPunx
    1573 posts Member
    Inb4 necro
    Imagine that. Having to get better at a game, instead of just showing up and playing. Then whining when you get killed, and your YouTube streams take a hit
  • TjPunx wrote: »
    Inb4 necro
    Imagine that. Having to get better at a game, instead of just showing up and playing. Then whining when you get killed, and your YouTube streams take a hit
    For once I somewhat agree with you
  • Inb4 necro

He was fine without a block until Anakin imo.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000

• He needed a block. Didn’t feel complete without one.
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    Inb4 necro

He was fine without a block until Anakin imo.

He needed a block for the old anakin. If anakin was like this now he wouldn't have needed one
  • rmngrnk
    33 posts Member
    edited August 13
    Inb4 necro

it's like "the police don't need weapons or the tank doesn't need armor or Han Solo doesn't need a blaster" ... what are you talking about ? How can one imagine a fighter who is unable to block blows and defend himself ? Sorry, but it is an ****
  • Clone201
    3723 posts Member
    edited August 13
    He's better off with it. When there are problems such as dodge not working and greatly exaggerated saber ranges, Maul, for a melee hero that he is, has gotta have something to defend himself.
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • You used to be able to have infinite dodges using his L2 dodge. Now you can’t :(
    Anyway
    rmngrnk wrote: »
    Inb4 necro

it's like "the police don't need weapons or the tank doesn't need armor or Han Solo doesn't need a blaster" ... what are you talking about ? How can one imagine a fighter who is unable to block blows and defend himself ? Sorry, but it is an ****
    I could do perfectly fine dueling well with Maul even if he didn’t operate like everyone else did. It made him a fun character. Not saying he’s not fun now, but his most effective strat now is just camping his block until the enemy lowers theirs and then he can mash spin attacks.