criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

Infiltrators should be in Extraction!

JackTHorn
3634 posts Member
Infiltrators should be in Extraction! Take one of the Enforcers and one of the Aerials from each side if you have to. Should be a limit of 1 each in 8-person modes anyway.

Extraction is pretty much the main mode my friends and I play, other than a bit of Strike and the occasional Starfighter Assault. Yes, that means one or more new CW-era Extraction maps, something that's desperately needed anyway.

If for some inexplicable reason you aren't about to release more maps for Extraction, which are sorely needed, then at least give us GCW Infiltrators (like the Storm Commando and the SpecOps Botham maybe) so we can have an Infiltrator for each side...!

Replies

• rollind24
    5567 posts Member
    I thought they were going to be. Isn’t it any mode that has Enforcers?
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Maps are needed more than anything. Specifically for Extraction.

I would really love to get 2 prequel and 2 sequel maps for Extraction and maybe one more original trilogy map.
  • rollind24 wrote: »

Only on prequel maps.
  • MWB33
    1381 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »

Sort of...because it is a Clone & a Droid, they're limited to Prequel Era maps only.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • rollind24
    5567 posts Member
    MWB33 wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »

Sort of...because it is a Clone & a Droid, they're limited to Prequel Era maps only.

Doh well that makes sense
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • No thanks. Extraction need more maps and less special units.
    Hech4Lyf!

I would love the option to play Extraction in every era WITHOUT any heroes or Enforcers. That honestly seems like a dream come true.

Okay, but a flametrooper melting entire squads trying to extract a payload out of Starkiller Base actually sounds pretty epic.

So maybe 1 Enforcer max per side at a time?

I would love the option to play Extraction in every era WITHOUT any heroes or Enforcers. That honestly seems like a dream come true.

Okay, but a flametrooper melting entire squads trying to extract a payload out of Starkiller Base actually sounds pretty epic.

Nah. I retract that. Flametroopers would look cool but we need some balance for once without tiered units. Troopers only.
  • rollind24
    5567 posts Member
    No thanks. Extraction need more maps and less special units.

Besides Jar Jar melting people at the Cargo with a FT is a dream
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • brienj
    679 posts Member
    Extraction is fun until it becomes Enforcer spam on each side. Would love to have no Enforcers on either side, or limit it to one per side.
    brienj wrote: »
    Extraction is fun until it becomes Enforcer spam on each side. Would love to have no Enforcers on either side, or limit it to one per side.
    Fair points. I get tired of Reinforcement spam on Extraction too. But I'd gladly lose one Enforcer and one Aerial per side to gain one Infiltrator.
  • Relmets
    2222 posts Member
    Have they said anything about EVENTUALLY expanding on infiltrators for other eras?
    [+3748 posts]
  • JackTHorn
    3634 posts Member
    edited March 17
    Relmets wrote: »
    Have they said anything about EVENTUALLY expanding on infiltrators for other eras?
    I'm hoping they do an Imperial "season" soon, with Imperial and Rebel Infiltrators, Imperial skins, and Aliens unlocked for all classes. But no, I don't think they've said anything about it.