criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Battlefront 2 is Rubbish

The following things have to be fixed in the game so that it becomes playable again. Anakin must be weakened as well as Obi Wan, Palpatine, Yoda and Vader. DC 15LE is too weak. Blurrg 120 is also too strong. Scope's DC15LE crosshair disappears when using a skill, meaning you no longer have a target sight of the weapon. The team balance is miserable and needs to be improved as well. To the skins, 41st Rangers have to have the Scouthelm as in the movie. Heavy the 212th the helmet of 2nd Airborn.

Replies

• The following things have to be fixed in the game so that it becomes playable again. Anakin must be weakened as well as Obi Wan, Palpatine, Yoda and Vader. DC 15LE is too weak. Blurrg 120 is also too strong. Scope's DC15LE crosshair disappears when using a skill, meaning you no longer have a target sight of the weapon. The team balance is miserable and needs to be improved as well. To the skins, 41st Rangers have to have the Scouthelm as in the movie. Heavy the 212th the helmet of 2nd Airborn.

Sorry but really not sorry sweetie but for as long as Queen Iden Versace remains as the cover of this game then it will always be above and beyond everything, especially from rubbish, as you put it. If anything this seems more like inner projection.

I mean like nerf Royalty? Nerf him to the Gods? Adjust your priorities, thanks.
  • The following things have to be fixed in the game so that it becomes playable again. Anakin must be weakened as well as Obi Wan, Palpatine, Yoda and Vader. DC 15LE is too weak. Blurrg 120 is also too strong. Scope's DC15LE crosshair disappears when using a skill, meaning you no longer have a target sight of the weapon. The team balance is miserable and needs to be improved as well. To the skins, 41st Rangers have to have the Scouthelm as in the movie. Heavy the 212th the helmet of 2nd Airborn.

Sorry but really not sorry sweetie but for as long as Queen Iden Versace remains as the cover of this game then it will always be above and beyond everything, especially from rubbish, as you put it. If anything this seems more like inner projection.

i'm so happy any time i see you post
    PSN: computerson
  • Queen Iden Versace lmaooo
    Make Maul great again.
  • SVEJ
    1128 posts Member
    The following things have to be fixed in the game so that it becomes playable again. Anakin must be weakened as well as Obi Wan, Palpatine, Yoda and Vader. DC 15LE is too weak. Blurrg 120 is also too strong. Scope's DC15LE crosshair disappears when using a skill, meaning you no longer have a target sight of the weapon. The team balance is miserable and needs to be improved as well. To the skins, 41st Rangers have to have the Scouthelm as in the movie. Heavy the 212th the helmet of 2nd Airborn.

if you are a heavy or officer and you use a turret and shield, and hop into an AT-TE while your shield/turret is still up, you cant use the Disruptor Shot. Like honestly, how broken is this game. Maybe instead of inviting EA game changers out to play the new content, invite them out or send them a private server code to actually test the "fixes/patches" like they are actually important. You invited them out for Geonosis and you STILL had to add 2 updates to the map in order to try to "balance" it and it STILL isn't balanced.
  • Cadoth
    684 posts Member

Your posts give me life

ehqa45wqyn3c.gif