criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

But are they listening?

Is there any sign whatsoever that the developers are hearing our requests for game changes/improvements?
I would desperately like to know if they ever intend to add GA for offline mode. Honestly, if they would say directly that they have no intention of bringing GA to arcade, then I would happy uninstall and toss the game. Better that than waste my time hoping for it to happen.

Replies

• Is there any sign whatsoever that the developers are hearing our requests for game changes/improvements?
    I would desperately like to know if they ever intend to add GA for offline mode. Honestly, if they would say directly that they have no intention of bringing GA to arcade, then I would happy uninstall and toss the game. Better that than waste my time hoping for it to happen.

i hope they are im desperate for changes

• brienj
    679 posts Member
    Is there any sign whatsoever that the developers are hearing our requests for game changes/improvements?

It's never going to happen.
  • Legolas79391
    758 posts Member
    edited March 17
    Tbh I hope all they listen to is that something needs to be buffed/nerfed. Most of detailed ideas and so called concepts that are posted on this forum are out of touch with reality and are worthless.

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• Alwe15
    650 posts Member
    When did Walker Assault come to offline for BF2015? I was pretty sure it was a few months before EA moved on to BF2017?
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    When did Walker Assault come to offline for BF2015? I was pretty sure it was a few months before EA moved on to BF2017?

Summer 2016, around the time the Bespin expansion came out iirc.
  • Alwe15
    650 posts Member
    Alwe15 wrote: »

Was that the final DLC?

I just think that once EA confirm offline modes then the online support is pulled. Certainly happened with Sim City and that was a real shame.
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »

Was that the final DLC?

I just think that once EA confirm offline modes then the online support is pulled. Certainly happened with Sim City and that was a real shame.

No, it was followed by both the Death Star and Scarif DLC's. Offline Walker Assault was added like halfway through its lifespan. There is no reason that them adding more offline content for this game would inherently mean the end of it. But realistically speaking, at some point this year will mark the end of support for the game anyway, so it's the least they could do before then.
  • No I’m pretty sure this game is on its final leg people are getting tired of the bull crap
  • They are not listening.

Some of the most highly requested, non-TCW content hasn’t been added and or just been straight up ignored:

No extraction updates
    No rogue one
    No cargo
    No ANH/OT hero skins
    No additional SA maps or balances
    No new blaster or defaults getting mods

Just to name a few things...
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • From what I understand they have 50-60% of the maps done and ready to go back in Oct. But pulled all the arcade guys off for something else.

Am I'm right @F8RGE ?

Can we get what was done? Please?
    I've and others have stopped playing just because there is no arcade. Bring us back.
  • I get we want more content, but I’d rather the game be polished and balanced before any of that. This game had the same bugs and balancing issues it’s had since release.
  • Lee1981
    1939 posts Member
    You shouldn’t even have to ask this question

Look at the amount of content and generally how this game has been handled since launch

Take a look at the threads the devs respond to, they are mostly ones with insignificant questions on, ones they can give an easy answer on

Anything like you are asking gets swerved straight away, as does anything that’s asks about bug fixes or new this or that

Get over it, they are not going to deliver what you want
  • Lee1981 wrote: »

Take a look at the threads the devs respond to, they are mostly ones with insignificant questions on, ones they can give an easy answer on

For example:

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/129599/star-wars-mario-kart
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Lee1981
    1939 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »

For example:

Lol... you got it

• Piscettios wrote: »
    Lee1981 wrote: »

For example:

Oh my God. Real the duck Ly?!

They responded to that but not things like balance issues, offline content, weapons, or maps?

Smfh
  • KlownShueS wrote: »
    From what I understand they have 50-60% of the maps done and ready to go back in Oct. But pulled all the arcade guys off for something else.

Am I'm right @F8RGE ?

I've and others have stopped playing just because there is no arcade. Bring us back.

They should just finish it and release it we have waited far too long for this now. And it's the only thing that will keep people in the game when the servers are gone or when they want to play with friends or family.
  • RyanK388
    1507 posts Member
    They probably listen more to the Reddit site because it’s more well established than a Forum dedicated to the game with moderators which are probably just normal people with little connection to the Whatever people I was talking about or something I lost my train of thought...
  • The answer is...
    giphy.gif
    The time has come at last, to throw away this mask...
  • Papa can you hear me?
  • Did you post this in Reddit? If not, then probably not…
  • Its not because Reddit is more established or anything… its because, as with most developers in different industries, they spend 90% of their working day reading bollox on it… instead of working… which is nice.
  • If they didn't listen the Palpy woulda never got Order 66.
  • DarthJ
    6330 posts Member
    Who knows?
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Well, we don’t have private matches, we don’t have a map selection, we don’t have a fov slider for console, we don’t have stats, all basic stuff that should have been in from launch imo.
  • I just want bug fixes at this point.
  • They should really finish the conquest style mode they are working on for offline arcade, it literally sounds like THE perfect mode I always wanted since Battlefront 2015.
  • Versatti
    1957 posts Member
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    From what I understand they have 50-60% of the maps done and ready to go back in Oct. But pulled all the arcade guys off for something else.

Am I'm right @F8RGE ?

They should just finish it and release it we have waited far too long for this now. And it's the only thing that will keep people in the game when the servers are gone or when they want to play with friends or family.

Better to save it for a rainy day, like if half the team get moved to another game. :smile: