criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Luke, Yoda and Maul Buffs

danwalkz2480
17 posts Member
edited March 17
I think the only heroes that need a buff is Luke, Yoda and Maul
Luke should be given 115 lightsaber damage to the front and 145 lightsaber damage to the back, his push should do 110 damage to heroes and 150 damage to troopers, his repulse should do 150 damage. Rush damage increased to 115 and a higher health regen of 250HP.

Yoda should be given 125 lightsaber damage to the front and 155 lightsaber damage to the back with increased sabre swing speed to 2.2 swings per second. This makes sense because he is one of the fastest heroes in star wars. Needs to have the same jump as Luke, Rey etc. Needs to have a lightsaber block and unleash needs to do 150 damage at a minimum and 300 damage at max. Presence needs a little nerf to allies by giving heroes 150HP, giving Troopers 100HP and giving reinforcements 50HP.

Maul should be given 115 lightsaber damage to the front and 145 lightsaber damage to the back, his furious throw should be horizontal dealing 115 damage per hit. His choke-hold should do 100 to heroes and 150 to troopers and spin attack needs to deal 115 damage and can partially break through a block only doing 50 damage. He also needs a block but a very short one.
Post edited by danwalkz2480 on

Replies

• Maul’s the most balanced hero in the game

I completely disagree. He is weak. He is first on the list for buffs. He has no defence, and is supposed to be for frontal charges and to git em’ quick. If they cut you down immediately, then you can not defeat them. He should be a masterful duelist. In the movies he defeated a Jedi Master and almost his Padawan. In the game he is lucky to defeat a few basic troopers unless he throws someone off a ledge using his for choke.

Here is what needs to be changed

He needs a block

He needs a damage buff

His lightsaber throw should either deal 800 damage or be a horizontal throw like Vader.

It is that simple, so do it.

Do this for Maul, then find basic fixes you can make for other heroes. Baby Steps [a lot of them] will fix this game.

This is like a days work to fix Maul, so get it done.

“The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • Lee1981
    1499 posts Member
    Maul’s the most balanced hero in the game
    7arsodhrbd2a.gif
    Loooooool yeah sure he is
  • I think the only heroes that need a buff is Luke, Yoda and Maul
    Luke should be given 115 lightsaber damage to the front and 145 lightsaber damage to the back, his push should do 110 damage to heroes and 150 damage to troopers, his repulse should do 150 damage. Rush damage increased to 115 and a higher health regen of 250HP.

Yoda should be given 125 lightsaber damage to the front and 155 lightsaber damage to the back with increased sabre swing speed to 2.2 swings per second. This makes sense because he is one of the fastest heroes in star wars. Needs to have the same jump as Luke, Rey etc. Needs to have a lightsaber block and unleash needs to do 150 damage at a minimum and 300 damage at max. Presence needs a little nerf to allies by giving heroes 150HP, giving Troopers 100HP and giving reinforcements 50HP.

Maul should be given 115 lightsaber damage to the front and 145 lightsaber damage to the back, his furious throw should be horizontal dealing 115 damage per hit. His choke-hold should do 100 to heroes and 150 to troopers and spin attack needs to deal 115 damage and can partially break through a block only doing 50 damage. He also needs a block but a very short one.

I think prescence needs a huge nerf. Increasing teammates health by 200 or whatever it is too much for troopers. Should be like 50 health instead for troopers and 200 for himself. Maybe 100 for heroes and reinforcements.
  • Maul’s the most balanced hero in the game

He was before anakin came. Now he’s completely useless.
    Make Maul great again.
  • Yoda's presence is what makes him valuable - to buff others. He's a defensive hero, not aggressive.
  • Clone201
    3503 posts Member
    edited March 17
    Maul’s the most balanced hero in the game

I Disagree...

The most balanced hero in the game would be a hero that can competently and quickly defeat any type of enemy, whether it would be a blaster wielder or lightsaber wielder, without being either too overpowered or underpowered against either, in my opinion.

When Maul has such a wide gap between where he excels and where he sucks, he isn't the 'most balanced'.

He moderately excels against blaster wielders.

He absolutely sucks against against lightsaber wielders, against those players who aren't about the more unrefined, with the single exception of Yoda. It's all just common knowledge by this point.
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • I think the only heroes that need a buff is Luke, Yoda and Maul

Yoda shouldn't one hit from behind. I actually think that his swing damage should be low but extremely fast. And he should run faster too. And what he needs that his push should deal 140 damage and 320 when fully charged. Yoda should never one hit from behind. He has the most fascinating and unique swing style. Presence needs a nerf though.