criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

No damage bug?

ZephanUnbound
1994 posts Member
edited March 17
Has anybody else noticed a bug recently where you will attack someone, the attack will land, and the “Player Damaged” Score indicator on the UI shows up, but there is no actual score, it’s just a blank space beside “Player Damaged”? I don’t have any footage recorded of it right now, will try to remember to record some tomorrow.

Replies

• It happens only when you hit buff health, which is marked as yellow

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• It happens only when you hit buff health, which is marked as yellow

Hmmmm, that could be it, though I’m fairly certain that I have seen it in HvV while playing against villain characters that don’t have health buff abilities. Will try to replicate it tomorrow and record it.
  • Legolas79391
    758 posts Member
    edited March 17
    It happens only when you hit buff health, which is marked as yellow

Hmmmm, that could be it, though I’m fairly certain that I have seen it in HvV while playing against villain characters that don’t have health buff abilities. Will try to replicate it tomorrow and record it.

It was probably against Vader, who has yellow health from rage ability
    Edit: oh and I forgot about Phasma

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• Has anybody else noticed a bug recently where you will attack someone, the attack will land, and the “Player Damaged” Score indicator on the UI shows up, but there is no actual score, it’s just a blank space beside “Player Damaged”? I don’t have any footage recorded of it right now, will try to remember to record some tomorrow.
    I’ve experienced this whether it big deal, presence, or focused rage