criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

How to balance Anakin (post your idea aswell)

xxx_billy_xxx
225 posts Member
edited March 17
29q7feuvpliq.jpg

It should be common sense that Anakin needs a fix by now. Every other thread is - rightfully so - about how OP he is. Let's discuss how to fix him in this one. Let's all post our ideas here, I'll start.

First of all I want to say that I think the one thing that really sets him apart and makes him so overpowered is the fact that he has 4 stuns, 2 AoE's with one of them having a very low cooldown and huge damage potential and a 4th ability that has a huge radius. With that being said, let's start with the ability discussion.
0yf9th7lgc63.jpg

Passionate Strike
Deal 200 damage to heroes (instead of 180) and 250 to infantry. Break a heroes block and additinally either of those:
-lower their stamina by 50% its max
-lower their stamina by the remaining amount (100%)
-disable melee heroes block for 3 seconds (up for debate but keep in mind this could increase with star cards)

This would fix the OP infinite stun combo and make his ability actually fulfill its purpose: break someones block

Heroic Might
Cap the damage at 150 max (with star cards, 140 without), taking damage should further increase its radius. The starting radius should be lowered by 1-3m. He should not one-hit kill any infantry, that is what he has Retribution for. But what do you think?
The cooldown should be 22 seconds not only 12.
In addition to that the knockback could be higher so that villains are not right in his face, ready to be slaughtered when he knocks them down. He can now use pull dominance to actually close the distance.

Pull Dominance
This ability is fine in my opinion. Does not need a change.

Retribution
Radius should be lowered, the damage im my opinion is fine, especially considering it's huge timer.

Stats
After having balanced his abilities I don't think he will need a stat adjustment. Maybe you could lower his health by about 100.

These are all my ideas. What do you think? Feel free to post your own fix, because he does need one.

Replies

• SVEJ
    1160 posts Member
    He should just be removed form the game for 1 month until they try actually fix/patch him properly.

The thing I don't like is how Favored DICE is towards the light side heroes. If they are whined about or broken, literally 2 days they are patched.

but you got Maul lightsaber still broken, Palpatines Melee doesn't even register, Vader's force choke doesnt even do above 20% damage let alone last over 1 minute. Bossk fully charged Relby shot does 1 Damage sometimes. Like it's so bad, I don't get how you go from great Hero work in SWBF2015, to this hunk of junk.
  • SVEJ wrote: »
    He should just be removed form the game for 1 month until they try actually fix/patch him properly.

The thing I don't like is how Favored DICE is towards the light side heroes. If they are whined about or broken, literally 2 days they are patched.

but you got Maul lightsaber still broken, Palpatines Melee doesn't even register, Vader's force choke doesnt even do above 20% damage let alone last over 1 minute. Bossk fully charged Relby shot does 1 Damage sometimes. Like it's so bad, I don't get how you go from great Hero work in SWBF2015, to this hunk of junk.

Honestly, I still would not want him to be removed, despite all of this.