criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Question for the Battlefront II community? What maps would you like to see in the future?

Prev1
I asked these type of questions before, but now, it's time for maps only discussion for what maps people want to see. What maps or planets would you want the most for EA & Dice to make? For me, it's Scarif.

Replies

• I'd like to see an OT pack

Imagine a recreation of scarif in the new conquest mode, alongside the release of Baze, Dengar, Jyn, Krennic, Chirrut and IG-88

They could also throw in Bespin aswell to fit in with the bounty hunter theme
  • Small to mid size maps for HvV and HS

Death Star 2 throne room
    Starkiller generator/forest
    Senate/Palpatines office with a smashable window
    Jedi Temple
    Geonosis arena

I'd love for the section at the back of the Naboo HvV map to be opened up. The part where Maul killed Qui Gon.

Will never understand why they made the most iconic part of that map out of bounds.

Annoying.
  • Coruscan
  • Scarif, Sorosuub Refinery and Bespin for the OT's conquest mode. Great way to bring back Jyn, Krennic, Nien Nunb, Greedo, Dengar and once again new hero, Shriv!

That could be the summer/fall content in the run up to Ep 9.
  • I'd like Coruscant, Degobah and Mustufar -
    Good topic
  • JediJam
    129 posts Member
    Coruscant and mustufar would be great. And I would also like the circular room at the back of naboo opened up.
  • Definitely death star assault with trench run final !
  • xxx_billy_xxx
    128 posts Member
    edited March 17
    Coruscant for GA and the upcoming large scale mode

Bespin Platforms GA and the upcoming large scale mode

Jedi Temple for HVV, Hero Showdown, Blast + Hero Hunt (so in addition to a new smaller mode)

Mustafar for HVV, Hero showdown, Blast and Extraction
  • masontcarr wrote: »
    I asked these type of questions before, but now, it's time for maps only discussion for what maps people want to see. What maps or planets would you want the most for EA & Dice to make? For me, it's Scarif.

Scarif
    Coruscant skyscrapers/platforms (map at night would be epic)
    Coruscant space map for starfighter assault
    Utapau
    Mustafar
  • Ambarino

6ojnw4yw7181.jpg
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• DaveTrayus wrote: »
    Scarif, Sorosuub Refinery and Bespin for the OT's conquest mode. Great way to bring back Jyn, Krennic, Nien Nunb, Greedo, Dengar and once again new hero, Shriv!

That could be the summer/fall content in the run up to Ep 9.

that would be cool.
  • Locations aside, they need to have interesting layout with flanking routes

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• I'd like to see an OT pack

Imagine a recreation of scarif in the new conquest mode, alongside the release of Baze, Dengar, Jyn, Krennic, Chirrut and IG-88

They could also throw in Bespin aswell to fit in with the bounty hunter theme

This is off-topic but your profile picture makes me want a Pilote Luke skin. And man I cannot wait for Bespin Luke.
  • ZephanUnbound
    1026 posts Member
    edited March 17
    My top 5:

1. Jedi Temple on Coruscant for small scale game modes (HvV, Blast, Strike, etc.)
    2. Lava Processing Facility on Mustafar for small scale game modes
    3. Scarif for all game modes
    4. Utapau for all game modes
    5. Jedha for all game modes
    Post edited by ZephanUnbound on
  • The space horse corral from 8
  • Ambarino

6ojnw4yw7181.jpg

that's from rdr2, not star wars.
  • Gungan city from naboo
    Mustafar
    Corscaunt
    Scarif
  • The versions of Hoth and Endor from the first EA Battlefront in Walker Assault. They were far, far superior to the versions in this game and frankly the two best battles in Star Wars deserve better than that.
  • WildSpace
    600 posts Member
    edited March 17
    For GA/“Titan mode”:

PT- Mygeeto

PT- Utapau

OT- Jedha

OT- Nar Shaddaa

ST- Boarded Star Destroyer

For HvV/Blast/Strike:

Dagobah Force Cave

Mustafar (Anakin Duel site or Vader’s Castle)

Coruscant Senate Building

2015 Ports:

Sullust Extraction maps

Scarif, even if it’s only 1 of the 3
    jar-jar-binks-dancing-gif-3.gif
  • Dagobah Swamps

rbtpm0csb0bt.jpg
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• Chewbaccas home from the holiday special
  • Versatti
    1728 posts Member
    Old, new, borrowed, blue...

Dantoonie
    Dathomir
    Corellia
    Echo Base, Hoth
    Scariff

• DCDT
    103 posts Member
    Coruscant (PT for SA / OT for GA)
    Mako-Ta Space Docks (SA)
    Mon Cala
    Jedha
    Jedha - Destroyed
  • A coruscant lower levels HvV map & Coruscant surface Titan mode/GA map.
    Make Maul great again.
  • Alderaan.
  • Definitely death star assault, star destroyers than final trench run !

A battlestation game mode, One map from each era should be awesome !
  • Zyder
    276 posts Member
    Mygeeto, Utapau, Coruscant, Umbara, MUSTAFAR
  • Any maps. Don't care what era, planet, new map, recycled map, or even a DC/marvel map. ANY map at this point! ANY MAP WILL DO. A.N.Y. M.A.P.
  • Sullust
    Scarif
    Dagobah
    Bespin
    Coruscant
  • My top three have to be Mustafar, Scarif and Coruscant! (GA/SA/new mode , HvV versions and Scarif extraction)

Other personal favorites planets of mine are Sullust, Utapau, Alderaan, Jedha, Cloud City...

In full agreement about the back of throne room where Qui Gon died would be cool opened up in Hero Showdown!

Also more maps, characters and skins from the campaign in Multiplayer Vardos etc...
  • Every single planet and location seen in Rogue One.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Jeddah City
    o6pa1rm8c6vg.jpg

Cloud City
    j968gnykxdvv.jpg

Scarif
    3nsqthxqvp6d.jpg

Sullust
    l2o3mq9uu47g.jpg

Mimban
    9cbd2klxtmaj.jpeg

Vardos
    4r7x6ptu77gh.jpg

So many beautiful maps even in the campaign for this game that they didn't even bother porting into multiplayer.

MAPS MAPS MAPS - it's been asked for since the game came out and the game (including 2015) is FULL of them, but we only get a small amount in multiplayer. Mind-boggling.

Even for the smaller modes like HvV, wish they would use different parts of the GA maps to keep it fresh.
  • Dagobah Swamps

rbtpm0csb0bt.jpg

Scarif cannot be forgotten
    elzcn4o48pei.jpeg
    PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Pod race track and mos espa
  • Draxin
    149 posts Member
    edited March 18
    Mustafar, Utapau, Coruscant (Jedi Temple), Felucia, Umbara, Mygeeto
    Hi.
  • The guys who worked on all of the Sullust maps for 2015 did an amazing job.

It's in the campaign but for some reason it's not MP 😡
  • Falucia

Falucia is a bright vibrant mushroom planet teeming with immense fungus and wildlife, the colorful overgrown feel of this map appeals to me, possibly letting us fight on top of giant mushrooms or create traps out of the dangerous plant life or vines that could grab you. Even a nighttime version would be cool, with the mushrooms illuminating the night in an array of different colors.
    "By Azura, by Azura, by Azura! It's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here! Next to me!"
  • Sullust is at the very top of my list. I have to say, I'm surprised it wasn't already included.
    Coruscant and Mustafar are the other two places I'd like to see.

Everything else would be a bonus.
  • So many,
    Bespin large scale
    Sullust
    Mygeeto
    Utapau
    Mustafar
    Scarif
    Jehda
  • i want any map that we will enjoy playing on it. not another geonosis that is too big for 40 players, impossible to win as the federation. there's beautiful maps already in the campain. i want maps for GA
    Jeddah City
    o6pa1rm8c6vg.jpg

Cloud City
    j968gnykxdvv.jpg

Scarif
    3nsqthxqvp6d.jpg

Sullust
    l2o3mq9uu47g.jpg

Mimban
    9cbd2klxtmaj.jpeg

Vardos
    4r7x6ptu77gh.jpg

Nice map suggestions. i hope one of those make it to battlefront ii.
  • Umbara, Coruscant, Mustafar, Dathomir, Felucia, Scarif, Mimban, Castilon, etc.. I could keep going but we probably won’t get that far
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • JediPacoElFlaco
    690 posts Member
    edited March 20
    Orto plutonia would be a interesting map.
    latest?cb=20180709234229
    tumblr_pgszq4PtNv1w4t7wqo10_r1_500.gif

All clone skins disabled in this map.
    Only one skin:
    latest?cb=20090826201613
    latest?cb=20120127231110
    ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg
  • Degobah, Coruscant (Both Elite and lower sections), Raxus Prime, Bespin, Nal Hutta, Mon Cala, Zygerria, Dathomir
  • I find it a bit strange seeing alot of people ask for Dagobah in this thread. Yes, the map was in the original Battlefront 2 from 2005, but I don't see how it could work for the current Battlefront 2. DICE designs a bit of story for each of their Battlefront 2 maps, which is told via opening and ending cutscene and the announcer dialogue for your faction. Dagobah is a planet that was abandoned before Yoda went there and abandoned after he died, the planet has no strategic value whatsoever, I don't see how DICE could design a story for why the Rebels and Empire are fighting on Dagobah. Maybe it would work for an HvV and HS map since those have no story, but that is probably the only game modes where we could ever hope to see a Dagobah map. I certainly would like it if DICE did add a Dagobah map for HvV and HS, but I can't see them taking the time to develop a map that will only be supported by 2 game modes, they are far more likely to develop maps that are supported by multiple game modes, including the new large scale mode, Galactic Assault, Blast, Strike, and HvV.
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Chewbaccas home from the holiday special

Yes, and I want Lumpy, Itchy and Malla as the next Lightside heroes.

Imagine Chewie's family all together in HvV defeating the Darkside by next Life Day. The dream

xnja8xzv4pyz.png
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • A few I forgot to put in my list:
    Anyone else think a OT Force Unleashed-esque Kashyyyk would be a cool map? I can’t find any pictures for reference, but anyone who played the game through knows what I’m talking about.

Burning, hacked down trees, stormtrooper barracks, Wookiee labor camps, patrolling AT-AT’s, searchlights, Imperial Command tower at the head of the operation.

I think a GA rebel incursion to free some Wookiee’s would be an awesome map. It’d give the LS another rare attacking map, and it’d give some diversity to play OT in a primarily PT known location.

Anyway, also

Felucia

Cato Neimoidia
  • Empire_TW
    4587 posts Member
    WildSpace wrote: »
    A few I forgot to put in my list:
    Anyone else think a OT Force Unleashed-esque Kashyyyk would be a cool map? I can’t find any pictures for reference, but anyone who played the game through knows what I’m talking about.

Burning, hacked down trees, stormtrooper barracks, Wookiee labor camps, patrolling AT-AT’s, searchlights, Imperial Command tower at the head of the operation.

I think a GA rebel incursion to free some Wookiee’s would be an awesome map. It’d give the LS another rare attacking map, and it’d give some diversity to play OT in a primarily PT known location.

Anyway, also

Felucia

Cato Neimoidia

Yes Imperial Kashyyyk, I got some images (mostly from the PS2 version which I liked better).

tlh38kcjzkk8.jpg

2oqu43p5su4p.png

7jfxylr3gzh9.png

6psomunqfg2x.png

Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    ige1ne4fsk9m.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
    WildSpace wrote: »
    A few I forgot to put in my list:

Anyway, also

Felucia

Cato Neimoidia

Yes Imperial Kashyyyk, I got some images (mostly from the PS2 version which I liked better).

tlh38kcjzkk8.jpg

2oqu43p5su4p.png

7jfxylr3gzh9.png

6psomunqfg2x.png

Nice, thanks!