criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Dice, call on professional to balance and repair battlefront

when I see the battlefront trailers, I'm sold out of the dream, when I really play, the reality slaps my face violently, I'm part of the players who want to live a great experience, exciting, exciting, each part is a Hard fight as if I am true stormtrooper or a rebel. The truth is that the game is TOTALLY broken, and it's not just OP weapons or star cards that do not work or bad,
totally unbalanced team, spam special units, too little content it's even up to the mechanics of the game, when you see for example in GA , the one who gets the hero is the one who farm the fastest BP, you can play the cross era, the mechanics su saber is totally zero, I'm sorry but the mode that is the most balanced ..... the list is so long, at the moment is starfighter assault, I heard that it was a different organization than DICE who had designed this, it might be time to remind them to correct the game. playstation 2 is better thought out, more balanced and has given me more fun and fun than bf2015 and battlefront 2 together

I'm sure there would be a lot less complaint about the lack of content on the game so we could play it normally, this game has such potential, but DICE hardly scratches the surface, this game is an insult to a battlefront and to the players

Replies

• Colin777
    559 posts Member
    edited March 17
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    when I see the battlefront trailers, I'm sold out of the dream, when I really play, the reality slaps my face violently, I'm part of the players who want to live a great experience, exciting, exciting, each part is a Hard fight as if I am true stormtrooper or a rebel. The truth is that the game is TOTALLY broken, and it's not just OP weapons or star cards that do not work or bad,
    totally unbalanced team, spam special units, too little content it's even up to the mechanics of the game, when you see for example in GA , the one who gets the hero is the one who farm the fastest BP, you can play the cross era, the mechanics su saber is totally zero, I'm sorry but the mode that is the most balanced ..... the list is so long, at the moment is starfighter assault, I heard that it was a different organization than DICE who had designed this, it might be time to remind them to correct the game. playstation 2 is better thought out, more balanced and has given me more fun and fun than bf2015 and battlefront 2 together

I'm sure there would be a lot less complaint about the lack of content on the game so we could play it normally, this game has such potential, but DICE hardly scratches the surface, this game is an insult to a battlefront and to the players

Ya they need to update us sooner or later on what their plan is with these unbalanced weapons, heroes, and matches, but nothing yet
  • ghawar18 wrote: »

Totally agree, lots of balancing issues. It should be their main focus.
  • Balance is impossible, it’s time people learnt that about this game
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!