criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Map suggestion: Otoh Gunga - Naboo

A battle where the clonetroopers or the Gungan army must defend or recapture the city Otoh Gunga of the separatist forces.

3rrvfssne958.png

qxsjffjo5k9m.jpg

92fzugjlmkkq.jpg

Replies

• JediJam
    385 posts Member
    I would actually love this! I'd imagine it would look beautiful what with how stunning the graphics are on this game. You could even have some off them giant fish swimming past outside.

It would also tie in quite nicely if they added qui gon and padme.
  • I would love this too

We need maps that are more unique like mustafar and well ya this
  • A battle where the clonetroopers or the Gungan army must defend or recapture the city Otoh Gunga of the separatist forces.

3rrvfssne958.png

qxsjffjo5k9m.jpg

92fzugjlmkkq.jpg

That seems awesome!
  • Would be a nice map.

rdbele3wcw0k.jpeg
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Alwe15
    650 posts Member
    Despite the fact that I just said on another thread that I'd like to see the devs move on from TCW...I fully endorse this request 😂
  • Best map from the best star wars film ;)
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Best map from the best star wars film ;)

*inhales*
    I'm the sarlacc that ate Boba Fett. I wish I hadn't because he was a favorite by many fans and an underdeveloped character.

Check out my concepts of a Coruscant Community Transmission Here:

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/131088/coruscant-community-transmission-concept#latest
  • A battle where the clonetroopers or the Gungan army must defend or recapture the city Otoh Gunga of the separatist forces.

3rrvfssne958.png

qxsjffjo5k9m.jpg

92fzugjlmkkq.jpg

After watching the second to last episode of Star Wars Resistance I saw the aquatic Stormtroopers I wanted them in the game and was wondering how an underwater level could work, this would be a cool addition, and maybe they could add underwater machanics here.

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Versatti
    1957 posts Member
    A battle where the clonetroopers or the Gungan army must defend or recapture the city Otoh Gunga of the separatist forces.

3rrvfssne958.png

qxsjffjo5k9m.jpg

92fzugjlmkkq.jpg

I predict at some point in the not to distant future, a Star Wars offshoot like The Madalorian will revisit Otho Gunga. It’ll be this dystopian/derelict looking city of the dead and we’ll find out that the Empire wiped them all out.
  • brenosoliveira
    41 posts Member
    edited March 28
    Maybe they'll enjoy it and add Jar Jar Binks to the list of heroes too, even though it's useless. 🤣🤣
    Post edited by brenosoliveira on