criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Some of these complaints are noobish.

Anakin needs a buff but dear god could people stop complaining and be good at the game?

Best regards
Vikingoverlord0

Replies

• No the real problem is that the people that are suppose to counter Anakin......the villians.....aren't!

All the heroes/villians are just running around trying to get easy kills off standard troopers and THAT IS THE MAIN PROBLEM WITH GA. When I play GA and I get the hero I regularly go to try and take out the enemy heroes. If i'm not a hero then I spawn as a reinforcement to try and take out the heroes/villians because most people don't know how.....or their busy doing nonsense like trying to get the most standard trooper kills. It's also really fun ending peoples streaks with heroes because they thought they were super good.

If you had more people that weren't running around trying to get silly childish kill streaks against easy unsuspecting standard troopers all the time and instead had more hero vs villain fights in GA it would help to reduce the many problems that are present in GA.

I think that the easy fix is to just increase the amount of battlepoints that you can get from killing any enemy hero/villian when playing as another villian/hero. This will entice more villains to battle heroes like Anakin because if they do kill him, then they can get a lot more points immediately and can get the another hero when it opens up again.

The villians should get very few points for going around and getting killstreaks on standard characters......that's not really why the heroes are there.....unless your team is getting over run with a ton of enemies all at once and there is no one left to stop them. If you get packs of standard characters with one attack then you should get more points.

Example of a point structure for hero/villain characters:
    • 2-5 points for killing a single standard character
    • 50 for killing 3 players simultaneously
    • 100 for pack kills of like 4+ players simultaneously, potential to get more points with the more people you kill in a pack.
    • 250 points every 30 seconds for being in the objective point uncontested ( I think you get around 150 right now)
    • 500 points every 30 seconds for being in an objective point that is being contested.
    • 2000 to 4000 for killing an enemy hero
    • 6000 points for killing an enemy hero that has been on a long killstreak(20+ kills or something to this effect)

Changes to the point system would help address the GA problems.....including the Anakin problem in GA. Right now Anakin typically just runs around trying to kill all the standard troopers off and runs a lot of the time from heroes.....unless they know they can take the enemy. Then you've got the samething going on the darkside players going after standard troopers and leaving the heroes alone unless they know they can take them.
  • The simple fact that you would say something like blaming others for not being good is noobish. That is a toxic perspective and one of the main problems with online games these days.

Reducing points that heroes get for killing normal troopers is a step in the right direction, but i dont think it will fix the problem. For those players that rush to dominate with heroes is not about the points per say, its more about the feeling of greatness they get from rubbing their digital **** over their enemies. Even so, they will still get top spots for killing thousands at low point and they will feel good about it too.
  • brienj
    592 posts Member
    No the real problem is that the people that are suppose to counter Anakin......the villians.....aren't!

All the heroes/villians are just running around trying to get easy kills off standard troopers and THAT IS THE MAIN PROBLEM WITH GA. When I play GA and I get the hero I regularly go to try and take out the enemy heroes. If i'm not a hero then I spawn as a reinforcement to try and take out the heroes/villians because most people don't know how.....or their busy doing nonsense like trying to get the most standard trooper kills. It's also really fun ending peoples streaks with heroes because they thought they were super good.

If you had more people that weren't running around trying to get silly childish kill streaks against easy unsuspecting standard troopers all the time and instead had more hero vs villain fights in GA it would help to reduce the many problems that are present in GA.

I think that the easy fix is to just increase the amount of battlepoints that you can get from killing any enemy hero/villian when playing as another villian/hero. This will entice more villains to battle heroes like Anakin because if they do kill him, then they can get a lot more points immediately and can get the another hero when it opens up again.

The villians should get very few points for going around and getting killstreaks on standard characters......that's not really why the heroes are there.....unless your team is getting over run with a ton of enemies all at once and there is no one left to stop them. If you get packs of standard characters with one attack then you should get more points.

Example of a point structure for hero/villain characters:
    • 2-5 points for killing a single standard character
    • 50 for killing 3 players simultaneously
    • 100 for pack kills of like 4+ players simultaneously, potential to get more points with the more people you kill in a pack.
    • 250 points every 30 seconds for being in the objective point uncontested ( I think you get around 150 right now)
    • 500 points every 30 seconds for being in an objective point that is being contested.
    • 2000 to 4000 for killing an enemy hero
    • 6000 points for killing an enemy hero that has been on a long killstreak(20+ kills or something to this effect)

Changes to the point system would help address the GA problems.....including the Anakin problem in GA. Right now Anakin typically just runs around trying to kill all the standard troopers off and runs a lot of the time from heroes.....unless they know they can take the enemy. Then you've got the samething going on the darkside players going after standard troopers and leaving the heroes alone unless they know they can take them.

The closer a trooper is to their own spawn, the less points a hero should get for killing them, and there should actually be a distance that they get ZERO points for killing them. Most of the try hard hero players not only try to get big killstreaks, but want to get number one on the leaderboard, so not giving them points is the big solution.
  • Anakin doesn't need a buff or a nerf......he's fine where he's at right now.

Agree. I wasn't supposed to write buff.
  • lol wtf he needs several nerfs. just compare him to the other saber heroes...
    ffs play the game before talking nonsense
    i am usually a top 3 scoreboard player and easily see the many problems in anakin
    he is unbalanced af and destroys GA

1000 hp ---> 800 hp WITH max star cards
    170 dmg per swing --> 140 dmg per swing with star cards
    retribution remove it or make dmg from 400 to 150-200 and duration 2 sec with a charge time of 0.5 sec
    passionate strke shouldnt knock down
    heroic might needs a strong dmg nerf to 200 dmg max cap
    and than he is as balanced as the rest
  • lol wtf he needs several nerfs. just compare him to the other saber heroes...
    ffs play the game before talking nonsense
    i am usually a top 3 scoreboard player and easily see the many problems in anakin
    he is unbalanced af and destroys GA

1000 hp ---> 800 hp WITH max star cards
    170 dmg per swing --> 140 dmg per swing with star cards
    retribution remove it or make dmg from 400 to 150-200 and duration 2 sec with a charge time of 0.5 sec
    passionate strke shouldnt knock down
    heroic might needs a strong dmg nerf to 200 dmg max cap
    and than he is as balanced as the rest

I meant to say nerf. I just hate reading these nonsensical complaints about Anakin not being good enough or this and that. We can all agree he needs a nerf and he's got one in the new update. They buffed Anakin so people could level him up faster.

Best regards
    Vikingoverlord0
  • Erroneous; on all accounts. The game is the most unbalanced piece of trash ever to disgrace gaming. That. Is why they fail.