criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Sentinel Reinforcements Class

TheStickman
438 posts Member
edited June 28
This is a concept I thought of recently and I would LOVE to see it implemented, as it would pretty much complete the roster of troopers.

The Sentinel Reinforcements are guard-type troopers, and are the fourth addition to the reinforcement list, completeing the “grid”.

For the Galactic Republic, Senate Commandos or Blue Senate Guards are added.

uuz7a8la9oq4.png
b9yznlbpeycn.jpeg

For the Separatists, Magnaguards.

ow6dkbnyzg6r.jpeg

For the Rebels, Royal Bodyguards, similar to BF 15. (I’m open to other suggestions on that)

For the Empire, Red Guards.

8s03zpld2sf2.jpeg

Resistance, I’m not sure, something similar to the rebels though. (Don’t really like the sequels that much).

And, For the First Order, Praetorian Guards.

a3e5osw0vima.jpeg

In Addition to All of this, I would really like to see Wookiee replaced with Clone Commandos when they’re not on Kashyyyk.

9u7zp2ij6gqh.jpeg
Post edited by TheStickman on

Replies

• Sorry for replying, I just really want people to see this. It’s my first concept.
  • Alwe15
    1012 posts Member
    Sorry for replying, I just really want people to see this. It’s my first concept.

Chuck a bump at about 9am. Although tbh, it won't move much overnight.
  • JMaster
    2197 posts Member
    I made something similar to this a while back, and I wholeheartedly agree. Even had the same choices! Great minds think alike I suppose ; ).
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • ZephanUnbound
    3011 posts Member
    edited March 18
    Fun fact, DICE was working on a Sentinel class at one point, but it got scrapped. Dataminers found 2 unifnished Sentinel class reinforcements, ARC troopers and Rebel Pilots, and it is believed that their counterpoints would have been Droiddekas and Imperial Pilots, but the class was never finished. DICE has since decided to use ARC troopers as the Infiltrator class reinforcement instead, though the primary weapon is different from the old Sentinel class ARC trooper, the Infiltrator ARC trooper has dual pistols, the old Sentinel class ARC trooper had an ARC caster, a gun that fired a continuous beam of energy.

• Fun fact, DICE was working on a Sentinel class at one point, but it got scrapped. Dataminers found 2 unifnished Sentinel class reinforcements, ARC troopers and Rebel Pilots, and it is believed that their counterpoints would have been Droiddekas and Imperial Pilots, but the class was never finished. DICE has since decided to use ARC troopers as the Infiltrator class reinforcement instead, though the primary weapon is different from the old Sentinel class ARC trooper, the Infiltrator ARC trooper has dual pistols, the old Sentinel class ARC trooper had an ARC caster, a gun that fired a continuous beam of energy.

Old news.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Fun fact, DICE was working on a Sentinel class at one point, but it got scrapped. Dataminers found 2 unifnished Sentinel class reinforcements, ARC troopers and Rebel Pilots, and it is believed that their counterpoints would have been Droiddekas and Imperial Pilots, but the class was never finished. DICE has since decided to use ARC troopers as the Infiltrator class reinforcement instead, though the primary weapon is different from the old Sentinel class ARC trooper, the Infiltrator ARC trooper has dual pistols, the old Sentinel class ARC trooper had an ARC caster, a gun that fired a continuous beam of energy.

Old news.

...that’s why it’s a “fun fact”...
  • Just bumping this old thread as the topic of reinforcements is becoming relevant again.
  • This is a concept I thought of recently and I would LOVE to see it implemented, as it would pretty much complete the roster of troopers.

The Sentinel Reinforcements are guard-type troopers, and are the fourth addition to the reinforcement list, completeing the “grid”.

uuz7a8la9oq4.png
    b9yznlbpeycn.jpeg

ow6dkbnyzg6r.jpeg

For the Rebels, Royal Bodyguards, similar to BF 15. (I’m open to other suggestions on that)

8s03zpld2sf2.jpeg

Resistance, I’m not sure, something similar to the rebels though. (Don’t really like the sequels that much).

a3e5osw0vima.jpeg

In Addition to All of this, I would really like to see Wookiee replaced with Clone Commandos when they’re not on Kashyyyk.

9u7zp2ij6gqh.jpeg

Really good idea! How about additional Jedi Temple Guards for the Republic, if we ever get Coruscant?
  • This is a concept I thought of recently and I would LOVE to see it implemented, as it would pretty much complete the roster of troopers.

uuz7a8la9oq4.png
    b9yznlbpeycn.jpeg

ow6dkbnyzg6r.jpeg

8s03zpld2sf2.jpeg

a3e5osw0vima.jpeg

9u7zp2ij6gqh.jpeg

Really good idea! How about additional Jedi Temple Guards for the Republic, if we ever get Coruscant?

Thanks for your feedback! I thought about those too. Choosing between them and the Senate guards was a hard choice for me, but if we got them both that would be a dream come true.
  • Fun Fact: Red guards are not the same as imperial red guards. Red guards are chosen for their loyalty whilst imperial red guards are chosen for both loyalty and skill in combat.

• I just want my Imperial Red bois back
  • Give us RC as a replacement to Wookiees. Please!
  • They should add in the red guards we see in the fourth season of the rebels show the armored ones that have those yellow electric staff things that lift ezra off the ground. I think they should take chewbacca and the wookiee warriors out of CS and add in padme to replace chewbacca for the other maps, both padme and chewbacca would be on kashyyyk. Add in the wookies only when your playing on kashyyyk, it makes no sense for a wookiee to be on kamino. I would honestly say to take darth maul out of CS too, along with any wookiees unless your on kashyyyk then you can be the wookiees, but darth maul doesn't make any sense in CS especially since he is in his episode one appearance with his original legs not droid legs during the clone wars makes no sense, and CS is supposed to be era correct for the clone wars its not with darth maul in it, he doesn't fight for the sepratists in the clone wars show anyway, if all they did was change his skin to a clone wars skin and not take him out of CS he could only wield one half of his light saber, I say replace him with his brother savage oppress since he actually served as count dooku's apprentice for a while after dooku shunned ventress, savage oppress actually fought along side battle droids during the clone wars, unlike maul he just wants his revenge on obi-wan.
  • JediPacoElFlaco
    1289 posts Member
    edited August 17
    Nice post.

There are many possible for this game. The problem is must join them in classes with the same charateristics.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Great minds think alike. I think this one was first though.

• I think the only difficult thing would be equipping weapons for some of them considering the fact that a lot of them rely exclusively on melee combat which would leave them vulnerable in a game like this. The devs would have to get creative with weapons and abilities to make them competent and competitive additions to the game.
  • I think the only difficult thing would be equipping weapons for some of them considering the fact that a lot of them rely exclusively on melee combat which would leave them vulnerable in a game like this. The devs would have to get creative with weapons and abilities to make them competent and competitive additions to the game.
    Grenades, small guns, and blocking. They could the units fast as well and give them lots of health as well. Magnaguards blocking, for example, could absorb the batter bolts and no shoot back, but they would have a lot of stamina.

uuz7a8la9oq4.png
    b9yznlbpeycn.jpeg

ow6dkbnyzg6r.jpeg

8s03zpld2sf2.jpeg

a3e5osw0vima.jpeg

9u7zp2ij6gqh.jpeg

I would like to get them but Dice said they don't want to create a new reinforcement class

uuz7a8la9oq4.png
    b9yznlbpeycn.jpeg

ow6dkbnyzg6r.jpeg

8s03zpld2sf2.jpeg

a3e5osw0vima.jpeg

9u7zp2ij6gqh.jpeg

I would like to get them but Dice said they don't want to create a new reinforcement class
    Shame. They’re like the last type of troopers needed.

• No rebs??
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • If they could make the red guards, or new Sith Guards, somehow appear only specially in tandem with the Emperor like they did in BF15, I'd be all for that. But another class of reinforcements is just overkill at this point. IMO.
  • Laser921 wrote: »
    No rebs??

Yeah I actually couldn’t think of any. Ideas?
  • Unless it becomes a Rebel Assault skin, the rebel marine from Jedha. Or mabye a Grigoran based unit
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force