criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Intesive Falcon Run!

Seronax
528 posts Member
OyOY i am BACHHHHK

I had a wonderfull run with Han on Fondor!

Is this a high killstreak video? No its not!

Is it fun? Hell Yeah!

Did i win the match and survive with 1single falcon? Yes!

Here take a look :D Speed Build Falcon !

3b81ofd486mu.jpg

Replies

• And that my friend is how its done. Well done and thanks for sharing.
    #StarWars-y
  • CornellAKABCM
    320 posts Member
    edited March 18
    Very impressive, but I'd be even more impressed if it was done on console. Just saying.
  • Han would be proud, well done my friend.
  • grimmace2
    1105 posts Member
    That was some fancy flying indeed. I stopped counting the times I would have died at 372.
  • Man I'd be terrified to fly that through the station, especially since I play on xbox. But damn was that a beauty to watch!
  • Seronax
    528 posts Member
    edited March 19
    And that my friend is how its done. Well done and thanks for sharing.

Glad u enjoyed! :)
    Very impressive, but I'd be even more impressed if it was done on console. Just saying.

Definitly i couldnt do half of my tricks on Console as i do on PC...thats why i dont play on Consoles :D :D
    Han would be proud, well done my friend.

wf52gjmr1xfx.gif
    grimmace2 wrote: »
    That was some fancy flying indeed. I stopped counting the times I would have died at 372.

Thanks to the internet i didnt crash into anything cuz of laggspikes...i had luck..This time :)
    Man I'd be terrified to fly that through the station, especially since I play on xbox. But damn was that a beauty to watch!

Thank you :blush:
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg