criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Xbox1 looking for people

starwars420
3 posts Member
edited April 24
looking for some competitive fun on xb1 gamertag: chiefwahoo7
rank 50
every class and reinforcement maxed
Post edited by starwars420 on

Replies

• 18+ only
  • I’m not 18 but im in a clan and mostly every one there is 20 plus minus a few. If you want I can tell you how to join the clan. We are kinda seriously and we operate on apps created just for our legion. Just ask if you want to join and reminder no goofy ness.
  • Also for our clan, it’s 16 and up every member.
  • Aggress
    539 posts Member

What game modes do you play?
  • I’m not 18 but im in a clan and mostly every one there is 20 plus minus a few. If you want I can tell you how to join the clan. We are kinda seriously and we operate on apps created just for our legion. Just ask if you want to join and reminder no goofy ness.

yeah whats the name of it? i have discord
  • Aggress wrote: »

What game modes do you play?

GA, Starfighter, Blast, Hero Showdown
    ill play HvV but the target system annoys me lol

im rank 50 every class and reinforcement maxed working on getting my heroes leveled up
  • grimmace2
    986 posts Member
    I recognize the chiefwahoo7 gamertag. You play a lot of SA? Seem to recall you being a pretty good pilot.
  • I’m lvl35 but I’m maxed out on PS4 just need people to play with on xbox1, gamer tag is CaptainKablammo I usually play anything except starfighter
  • I’m looking for some allies, especially wingmen to tear it up in Starfighter Assault. I’m on the LINE app and Discord, look me up!