criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Can you please make a 1 v 1 duel mode?

Anyone vs anyone from either side? Use the same maps as showdown?

I'm tired of playing showdown and having people quit and waiting over and over

Replies

  • yeah, and/or private matches
  • Won’t happen, too much weeping
  • Yeah a 1v1

    But everytime you kill an opponent they leave the match.
  • TastyNoob wrote: »
    Yeah a 1v1

    But everytime you kill an opponent they leave the match.

    Trolling makes them leave. Treat opponents with respect. Avoid taunting and stomping on them. Basic decency goes a long way in gaming, as well as the real world.
  • 1v1 mode where you can pick any hero light or dark so its more variety
  • TastyNoob wrote: »
    Yeah a 1v1

    But everytime you kill an opponent they leave the match.

    Trolling makes them leave. Treat opponents with respect. Avoid taunting and stomping on them. Basic decency goes a long way in gaming, as well as the real world.

    Good fight!
    Wow!
    Thanks!
    Sorry!
  • Hero Showdown should be changed into a 1V1 mode. No more “waiting for player” or rage quits leaving you hanging. Makes complete sense, which we all know means nothing when it comes to BF2.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Hero Showdown should be changed into a 1V1 mode. No more “waiting for player” or rage quits leaving you hanging. Makes complete sense, which we all know means nothing when it comes to BF2.

    Absolutely, never understood why they went with a 2v2 in the first place.
  • Yeah just scrap Showdown and HvV tbh. HvV needs to be capture the areas instead of Target system. And Showdown needs to be 1v1. Not anyone vs anyone tho. It should still be Light vs Dark.
  • I feel like the game mode Could open up to more cool maps that may be smaller

    Geonosis arena
    Death star throne room
    Bespin carbon freezing area
    Mustafar
    Senate room
    Starkiller woods
    Separtist ship room
    Geonosis dookus ship
    Jedi temple
    Sidiouses chanselor room idk what its called
  • bfloo
    14100 posts Member
    Geonosis dookus ship

    I hope you mean the hanger because Dooku's ship was tiny.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • bfloo wrote: »
    Geonosis dookus ship

    I hope you mean the hanger because Dooku's ship was tiny.

    Ya that
  • Private matches need to happen already. I know the Devs are probably busy, but private matches are typical in almost every shooter I've played in the last few years. I have friends that want to play against each other, but hero showdown isn't the same as picking sides and making rules like the last Battlefront (2015) game. I want private matches over a new game mode, personally, just because it will bring lasting entertainment.
  • Private matches need to happen already. I know the Devs are probably busy, but private matches are typical in almost every shooter I've played in the last few years. I have friends that want to play against each other, but hero showdown isn't the same as picking sides and making rules like the last Battlefront (2015) game. I want private matches over a new game mode, personally, just because it will bring lasting entertainment.

    Yes agreed - private matches is probably the thing I want most in this game actually
  • awakespace wrote: »
    Anyone vs anyone from either side? Use the same maps as showdown?

    I'm tired of playing showdown and having people quit and waiting over and over

    I have been asking for this for a long time
  • brienj
    626 posts Member
    If they put this in the game though, certain people couldn't flex and challenge people to a 1v1 game, because they would actually have to go through with it ...
  • I’d be happy if they would just remove the hero elimination on Hero showdown.

    Make Maul great again.
  • Peepzilla
    881 posts Member
    edited March 21
    Private matches *and* 1v1/4v4 Hero Showdown would be AMAZING and seemingly an easy addition, as it is just adding/reducing players to an already existing mode/concept.
  • Peepzilla wrote: »
    Private matches *and* 1v1/4v4 Hero Showdown would be AMAZING and seemingly an easy addition, as it is just adding/reducing players to an already existing mode/concept.

    I’m no IT expert so correct me if I’m wrong, but I think the obstacle is that they would have to open sooo much more servers since a lot of ppl would do 1v1s all day long.

    & every opened game requires its own server I guess.
    Make Maul great again.
  • Deckard112 wrote: »
    Peepzilla wrote: »
    Private matches *and* 1v1/4v4 Hero Showdown would be AMAZING and seemingly an easy addition, as it is just adding/reducing players to an already existing mode/concept.

    I’m no IT expert so correct me if I’m wrong, but I think the obstacle is that they would have to open sooo much more servers since a lot of ppl would do 1v1s all day long.

    & every opened game requires its own server I guess.

    Host servers for a 1v1 would be ideal.
  • Piscettios
    5391 posts Member
    edited March 21
    I’ll do my now obligatory post of a duel season concept I came up with months ago. Can just ignore the heroes part, but I think I had a very good tourney/private match setup for a dueling mode if anyone’s interested:

    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113080/the-duelists-season-1v1-concept#latest
    Post edited by Piscettios on
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!