criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Vanguard Is Inconsistant Garbage

vonVile
179 posts Member
Last night I was on Theed using Vanguard and an opponent entered the doorway so that we were standing face to face. I do a perfect head shot and the game has the balls to claim I completely miss. I'm playing on PS4, so there's no way a mod could have been used.

This stupid weapon is garbage with erratic damage and aim. You can one-shot a low flying Y-Wing and OHK by shooting an opponent in the toe one moment and then do zero damage when there's no way you can miss the next.

Replies

• vonVile wrote: »
    Last night I was on Theed using Vanguard and an opponent entered the doorway so that we were standing face to face. I do a perfect head shot and the game has the balls to claim I completely miss. I'm playing on PS4, so there's no way a mod could have been used.

This stupid weapon is garbage with erratic damage and aim. You can one-shot a low flying Y-Wing and OHK by shooting an opponent in the toe one moment and then do zero damage when there's no way you can miss the next.

I'll agree it can be inconsistent, usually if the games lagging. However the first mistake you made is going for the head, there is no head shot multiplier, the multiplier works on the most amount of pellets hit so go for the stomach and get as close as possible.