criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Boba bug

I'm so glad that I can play this superb game :).

P.S.I wanted to buy BFV on Sunday but I will pass, probably it's the same broken game as battlefront (or probably not, because at least in BFV there is no Anakin)

Replies

• That happens on every map, you just have to be careful because any character can get stuck. You just have to wait a short while for a hero to force push you out.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • Sallrac pit simulator

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• brienj
    680 posts Member
    DId Boba gain a little weight and get stuck? Just kidding, I agree, the game is full of bugs, and it really sucks when you decide to use a hero in GA and it gets wasted because of a stupid glitch like that.
  • Iceninja
    418 posts Member
    brienj wrote: »
    DId Boba gain a little weight and get stuck? Just kidding, I agree, the game is full of bugs, and it really sucks when you decide to use a hero in GA and it gets wasted because of a stupid glitch like that.

He should of not spent so much time at Jabbas palace. He bought way to many snacks there.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • People give BFV a lot of **** but I've always enjoyed my time with it. Don't bother with the campaign though, it's worse than Battlefront's.
  • sh. ite.
  • Booyah