criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

Anakin HVV

I’m seeing Anakin getting 40+ kills in HVV he is always number one , I don’t really play GA but he sounds worse to face there ! , been playing this game since launch and still really love it, but get a all purple good Anakin nobody can touch him “not much fun anymore “ , please can EA fix this !

Replies

• Thats not true at all. In a 3 on 1 anakin is toast.

Ive 1v1 beat anakin tonnes of times with grievous. Crawl rush cancel on his head sabre thrust. Slash ... dead anakin.
  • I’m just saying what I see ,he can be eliminated but it doesn’t happen very much in the games I’m in , Anikin is top 95% of the time with quite often over 40 kills , never been like that before!
  • Anakin is far above all other heroes. That is obvious. Of course he isn't invincible, but that doesn't change much here, as all of his abilities are long range aoes. My gripe with him are his animations, or better lack there of. Thus there is no defense against These, not even prediction.
  • jonci
    1007 posts Member
    Col_Bullet wrote: »
    Anakin is far above all other heroes. That is obvious. Of course he isn't invincible, but that doesn't change much here, as all of his abilities are long range aoes. My gripe with him are his animations, or better lack there of. Thus there is no defense against These, not even prediction.

Perhaps that's the 4th ability needed for the DS heroes, prediction =, in case of Anakin using Retribution use the predict button and run away. ;)
  • You just have to learn to counter him. I'll admit that he's tougher to beat than anyone else, but he's not impossible. I've mopped him several times with Vader since the stamina update. Kylo can melt him pretty easily too if you have him set up right.