criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Capital Supremacy Update - Deployment Info

Prev13
F8RGE
1051 posts EA Community Manager
Ahead of tomorrow's update, below you'll find the deployment times and estimated download sizes.

Deployment Times
  • 09:00 UTC - PC
  • 10:00 UTC - PS4
  • 11:00 UTC - Xbox One

Estimated Download Sizes
  • PC - 4.34 GB
  • PS4 - 4.9 GB
  • XB1 - 5.26 GB

Release notes are on the way.

Replies

• F8RGE wrote: »
    Ahead of tomorrow's update, below you'll find the deployment times and estimated download sizes.

Deployment Times
    • 09:00 UTC - PC
    • 10:00 UTC - PS4
    • 11:00 UTC - Xbox One

Estimated Download Sizes
    • PC - 4.34 GB
    • PS4 - 4.9 GB
    • XB1 - 5.26 GB

Release notes are on the way.

Excellent.
    So this is how it all ends....

Goodbye Battlefront II.
    Goodbye fellow forumgoers..
    Goodbye to this community..
    Goodbye to the forums...
    This is the end...
    f9uuf50mf9dx.png
  • grimmace2
    1397 posts Member
    Looking forward to the release notes....
  • I booked tomorrow afternoon off, purely by coincidence as I need to use it up by the end of the month.

Looking forward to the extra time now in the new mode :)
  • DK_Bastian wrote: »
    So... Lightsaber Changes CT when?
    As you can see it is already released, few hours ago there were 238 annoucnements and that
    now there is 239, i think they just haven't made it public yet :)7r3j38rnmb3l.png

HUZZAH! Thank the maker!

Goodbye Battlefront II.
    Goodbye to the forums...
    This is the end...
    f9uuf50mf9dx.png
  • So... Lightsaber Changes CT when?

Yeah I'm waiting right now for really only this.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • It's a Disney keep on life support for some TV hookup
  • I just hope that they're not going to consolidate all of the modes into a master playlist and remove our ability to select which game mode we want to play.
  • 1.)Are the release notes coming today?
    2.) Is the lightsaber changes still coming
    3.) is the lightsaber CT still coming or will it be included with the official patch notes(CS update CT)
  • And just like ewok hunt, starfighter assault and extraction it will be doomed to fail with only one era and one map

SA has more than one map
  • 1.)Are the release notes coming today?
    2.) Is the lightsaber changes still coming
    3.) is the lightsaber CT still coming or will it be included with the official patch notes(CS update CT)

The answer to #2 is yes - #1 and #3 are not yet answered
  • RyanK388
    2012 posts Member
    I always read F8RGE name out as Ferg

doesn’t matter how many times I am corrected every time I see that name my brain translates it into Ferg

Maybe that’s just my autism, but I can’t unsee their name as such
  • RyanK388 wrote: »

doesn’t matter how many times I am corrected every time I see that name my brain translates it into Ferg

You're not alone there. I also used to think that F8RGE and Ben were two different people.

Goodbye Battlefront II.
    Goodbye to the forums...
    This is the end...
    f9uuf50mf9dx.png
    So... Lightsaber Changes CT when?
    As you can see it is already released, few hours ago there were 238 annoucnements and that
    now there is 239, i think they just haven't made it public yet :)7r3j38rnmb3l.png

I think there are three threads they are waiting to release. Capital Supremacy was the 236th.
  • Peepzilla
    1093 posts Member
    Where is the lightsaber rework CT?
  • Seems like we can aspect the CT in few hours.
  • PO1977
    53 posts Member
    So if it's not Forge, what is it?
  • fai-rage ;P
  • And just like ewok hunt, starfighter assault and extraction it will be doomed to fail with only one era and one map

SA has more than one map

5 maps that's had no work at all done to it since launch with "no plans", your move

You're not alone there. I also used to think that F8RGE and Ben were two different people.

I cant stop seeing it as "Forge". That's just me though.

That's how I pronounce it, Forge.

They are not?

They are not?

One of the same friend. Defintely excited to play this new mode
  • Would love to see new map for planet Naboo (Gungan battle) w Qui gon and Viceroy Gunray
    Exciting that these maps with vary from galactic assault versions
  • lok
    994 posts Member
    Please be population to play this,PC OCE please be on.
  • Tigzee
    327 posts Member
    @F8RGE Thanks! I like when these Deployment Notices are issued. Same time as usual for the XB1. Cool, can't wait...
  • SVEJ
    1162 posts Member
    so this is coming 3am MST? before it was always 1am
  • IronSoldier
    3998 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyype
  • lok wrote: »
    Please be population to play this,PC OCE please be on.

we are all waiting in oce!! trust me
  • I just hope it's worth the wait.
    More Extraction Maps Please :)
  • I just hope it fixes the Milestones bug.
    51bvn954fmlp.png
  • Psy3d
    1210 posts Member
    Only 4.34gb on pc.

Well Dooku's Pajama actually looks pretty good

GH1Eeu8.png

And yes there is no BLOCK for Maul or Yoda...enjoy stamina drain :D
  • jonci
    1361 posts Member
    Massive lag issues and more busted issues e.g. milestone resets, that will not allow you to sort them even by replaying them.
    Fix the bugs please then do content release.
  • Anyone on PS4 who can’t download the update yet?? Pretty disappointed
  • LD9745 wrote: »
    Anyone on PS4 who can’t download the update yet?? Pretty disappointed

It's not even the time for the update.
  • Really? Did time conversion im supposed to be able to download 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Jks lol ma bad
  • LD9745 wrote: »
    Really? Did time conversion im supposed to be able to download 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
    Restart your PlayStation and it will come up.
  • I am (sadly at school), so is the patch notes soon gonna come, other than those we got yesterday, maybe a pictured CT about Ligthsaber Changes
    I am (sadly at school), so is the patch notes soon gonna come, other than those we got yesterday, maybe a pictured CT about Ligthsaber Changes

The patch notes came out yesterday day with the lightsaber CT
  • Psy3d
    1210 posts Member
    Wow this captial whatever actually has a nice map...but after like 4x battle on the SAME thing going up and down....which is like 20 MINUTES....I got bored and left. I killed like 5 Anakins and way more other heroes. I just quit as it felt like a chore. I only see me playing to level up fast in one match.

Now HvV...yeah Anakin's can be killed easier and spam chain sometimes goes through him. Anyway update is alright.
  • Is the xbox update out?
  • Is the xbox update out?

Downloading it now.
  • Hello,

I have just downloaded the Galatic Supremacy update, but I am unable to enter the match. All it does is bring me to the selection menu, but whenever I try to select anything, it won’t bring me into the match.

Is there any method I can do to solve this? If not, is there an estimate time frame where this bug can be fixed? Please, I wanted to try this game mode for a while.

Hope to hear from anyone who can help me with this as soon as possible.
  • Don’t know what to tell you ... the new mode is on the landing page, I just selected
    It and it started.
  • Nnagildan wrote: »
    Don’t know what to tell you ... the new mode is on the landing page, I just selected
    It and it started.

I see. The good news I see that I have just played the new mode, perhaps it’s just a matter of timing on which phase the match is on.

Also, I have a question for the devs, is this game mode a limited time event? Because I cannot find it anywhere in the multiplayer section.