criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

1 Thing Anakin Hates More Than Sand.... Speeder Bikes

Speed up to the end at the last 20 seconds if you want to watch the main part and not the beginning where I play buggy Grievous who is broken as hell trying to rank him up but find out he is complete garbage today.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sgt-fergus/video/71899046

Replies

• brienj
    680 posts Member
    He hates STAPs too. One time one of the Anakins I killed rage quit after I killed him with the laser barrage on Geonosis. HAHA
  • Iceninja
    418 posts Member
    The laser barrages are overpowered if you can aim it properly. They should nerf the damage and take away the crazy recoil.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • brienj
    680 posts Member
    Iceninja wrote: »
    The laser barrages are overpowered if you can aim it properly. They should nerf the damage and take away the crazy recoil.

They will kill anyone in one burst. Heroes, Infiltrators, Enforcers, and all regular troops, one shot, one kill. You have to have very good aim, but I have killed a fair share of ARC Troopers and Heroes with the STAP. I normally hate using vehicles, but in CS, or even the Geonosis map in GA, it's a good strategy for capping the checkpoints in CS, and shooting at the AT-TEs in GA. If the map wasn't so flipping big, I wouldn't use them very much, but I don't constantly use them, maybe 65% of the match.