criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

[PS4] Capital Supremacy Issues

TMF
159 posts Member
As CS stands now, being on PS4 I can search for a lobby join one but never are there enough people to start the match. Matchmaking is god awful. I took a break from the game because of how much I played it. I come back because there is a new mode and I can’t even play it. It’s very sad 😞
-TMFgun3r

Replies

• It’s beyond me how dumb this is. On PS4 as well wanting to play my sexy 501st Clone Officer and then transform in to a ARC TROOPER and play as the badass Comando Droids
  • Jimmy89
    158 posts Member
    I couldn't even play the mode. start button is faded out. can't play. Tried 3 times.
  • TMF
    159 posts Member
    Jimmy89 wrote: »
    I couldn't even play the mode. start button is faded out. can't play. Tried 3 times.

Well hey, I didn't get much further than you.
    -TMFgun3r
  • I had trouble joining a game. I waited a long time; when you are in that lobby waiting for the game to start you are left wondering what is going on and if the game will start. I saw people join, wait, and then quit. In the end, I got lucky and managed to join the middle of the game.
    I thought it was okay. Maybe a few more games and I'll warm to it.
  • TMF
    159 posts Member
    I had trouble joining a game. I waited a long time; when you are in that lobby waiting for the game to start you are left wondering what is going on and if the game will start. I saw people join, wait, and then quit. In the end, I got lucky and managed to join the middle of the game.
    I thought it was okay. Maybe a few more games and I'll warm to it.

I mean good for you, I just turned off my PS4 and called it a night after getting into lobbies waiting, being kicked, rejoining, never getting enough players etc.....
    -TMFgun3r
  • @TMF as a fellow PS4 user I want to let you know you're not alone. Apparently there are similar issues on XBox Live. These 3 issues I've had confirmed from XBox Players that are shared on PSN.

{Load In Game, Then Booted To Lobby}
    Game does the Opening Cinematic for the game mode. You get to select your character. Then camera pedestals down to your character's POV in 1st Person even if you're usually in 3rd. App's Main Title screen pops up before you take your first step, and back to the game's main/home lobby. Happened to me and a friend 6 times.

{Black Screen of Death on Phase Change}
    Happened to me and 3 friends twice. Both times leaving the Droid/Separatist Ship. You defend well or attack poorly... and the Cinematic plays going back to planet surface... then Black screen. I was able to quit out of black screen with friend, but one friend and other said they had to restart the app.

{Nauseating & Eye Soar Lag}
    This is the worst. The overall lag on the maps is pretty horrendous. It's really bad around the CPs/Flags on the planet. It makes your eyes physically hurt. It can also make you feel sick after a little bit.

Just sucks after all these delays we cant even play 1 map... which the fact jys just one map is even more disappointing.
  • Heres an issue

Throw shock grenade and look at the arc trooper face and something odd happens

Maybe its just my game but whenever i throw the arc troopers shock grenade thing, while turning the camera view to the arcs face he disappears into the ground

To make it more clear

Step 1: throw shock grenade
    Step 2: and right away during the throwing animation of the shock grenade move the camera view of your screen to the arc troopers face

And you need to do it right away or else it wont work

If it doesn’t work try again, it may take like 3 trys, its kind of funny going around the map