criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

-AU- PC Clan is Recruiting players : Join Our Legion

My name is Razorbomb3 . I lead and represent new global clan -AU- in the PC version of star wars battlefront 2 and other games and I am looking for players to join us we are currently with over 63 Members. here is a little bit about us:

-Requirement to join: -AU-

-Must be able to speak and understand English

-A working microphone is recommended not needed

-Be mature (current age to join is 16)

-Baseline skill sets (Favorite class, heroes, scoreboard placements, etc.)

-Include ‘-AU-’ at the start of your Origin name

-Most importantly, have fun

The main objective of -AU- is to grow as a clan/community. we hope to provide a place for people to meet others, have casual fun,

we are a laid back clan who enjoys both casual and competitive game play and to win of course This clan/community accepts players of all level types. We have no set time on how often you have to be on. We are not a stats based clan

We Accept and welcomes any players of any skill level, whether you're new to Battlefront or have been around since Beta Launch, you are more than welcome to join us

We have experience in game most of us have been playing from the Beta,

If you meet the requirements and are interested on joining or have any questions

-AU- has a Discord, come join us there! https://discord.gg/k56Z3AC

or add me on Origin -AU- Razorbomb3

We look forward to seeing you!
jvfgkjmn11bo.jpg