criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Triple XP Weekend: Capital Supremacy

EA_Tom
290 posts EA Community Manager
edited March 27
8coupd4ixh9b.png

TRIPLE XP WEEKEND: CAPITAL SUPREMACY
Start Time: March 29 - 00:01 UTC
End Time: April 1 - 06:00 UTC

Triple XP in Capital Supremacy. Perfect for leveling up new reinforcements.

hacnd9nv6753.png
Post edited by EA_Tom on

Replies

• I like this in-game multiplier better than applying the bonus XP after the match. It gives middle of the pack players like me more opportunities to play as the reinforcements. Last night I levelled up the Infiltrator from 4 to 9 in one game.
  • JayJedi wrote: »
    I like this in-game multiplier better than applying the bonus XP after the match. It gives middle of the pack players like me more opportunities to play as the reinforcements. Last night I levelled up the Infiltrator from 4 to 9 in one game.

It’s triple XP not triple BP.
  • JayJedi
    253 posts Member
    edited March 29
    Omniscient wrote: »
    JayJedi wrote: »
    I like this in-game multiplier better than applying the bonus XP after the match. It gives middle of the pack players like me more opportunities to play as the reinforcements. Last night I levelled up the Infiltrator from 4 to 9 in one game.

It’s triple XP not triple BP.

Last night when I played it was triple BP. I was getting 1500 BP for capturing command posts. My level ups were also happening in game rather than at the end end.
  • Cadoth
    1003 posts Member
    Good, I can finally max out my infiltrators today 🤠, even though they’re already pretty quick to level up
  • Jealyh wrote: »
    What's the point of making these xp events? I'm pretty sure I've been unable to participate in every single one of these events for about a year because your garbage game literally doesn't work.. And then you don't fix it until the xp weekend is over.. Imagine if you were capable of learning from your countless mistakes and maybe DON'T "give" us an xp event right after updates that always break the game, and maybe have the xp event the next week.. But I realise this idea might be a tad too difficult to comprehend for you guys.

It's working okay ATM you know 😂
  • Jealyh
    111 posts Member
    Good for you. It wasn't working yesterday and it wasn't working today at the time of that post. If I can spawn into a match later tonight I will happily have been proven wrong, but until then nothing has changed as far as I'm concerned.
  • JayJedi
    253 posts Member
    Jealyh wrote: »
    Good for you. It wasn't working yesterday and it wasn't working today at the time of that post. If I can spawn into a match later tonight I will happily have been proven wrong, but until then nothing has changed as far as I'm concerned.

It took me 3 or 4 tries to finally get into a game last night.
  • I havent had a problem getting in at all.
  • Will ps4 users get a triple xp weekend since we cant play capital supremacy?
  • We all know this is their way of apologizing for dropping the ball on the new mode launch.

• Darth_Vapor3
    3420 posts Member
    edited March 29
    Yeah. I might be worth considering another triple XP weekend for CS after the “stuck” state and crashing issues are resolved.
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    Triple xp for a mode we cannot even play

Can you guys get any more ridiculous

I'm going to bet on yes.
  • This Triple XP weekend has been already useful. In the first like 6 hours ive played Ive gotten my Heavy from 24 to 35, so I now have purple heavies.

Ive gotten my enforcer((The B2 suepr battle)) from 4 to 11.
    Ive gotten my armored vehicle from 2-9((Though I dont care for vehicles hoenstly))

So im doing well. Once enforcer is maxed out, which I thin kis 16, ill work on Aerial or Infilitartor.
  • Lee1981
    1916 posts Member
    Even if you manage to join a game of CS the connection is absolutely awful and just throws you back to main menu
  • This Triple XP weekend has been already useful. In the first like 6 hours ive played Ive gotten my Heavy from 24 to 35, so I now have purple heavies.

Ive gotten my armored vehicle from 2-9((Though I dont care for vehicles hoenstly))

So im doing well. Once enforcer is maxed out, which I thin kis 16, ill work on Aerial or Infilitartor.

All reinforcements max out level at 30.

Im more concerned about their cards which max out at 16.

Nice. I barely remember leveling up troopers. Wish they would increase the level caps all the way around.
  • Thank God. The grind to level 50 is insane. You get barely any xp for any sort of mode so x3 should get the bar moving a bit
  • Time to level up the sniper and Dooku for me. The new enforcers look to get a nice bump too.

I don’t think you can get them all to purple at 16. I can’t remember exactly(been a while), but I want to say it’s somewhere between 22-25. Perhaps it’s a little different with the new ones.
  • i like to level up armor and speeders, this mode is perfect for that because of the CP XP

I don’t think you can get them all to purple at 16. I can’t remember exactly(been a while), but I want to say it’s somewhere between 22-25. Perhaps it’s a little different with the new ones.

Well the ones I have with my B2 super batlte and the wookie, which is the extra health, the health on a kill and larger range on explosives, are all purple at level 16.

Same for my level 35 trooper cards being the extra points on taking damage, bounty hunter and the shield card.

• 3XP Is not on.

i like what you're saying. helping players to max the base roster > add more heroes.
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter
  • Franchaud wrote: »
    This Triple XP weekend has been already useful. In the first like 6 hours ive played Ive gotten my Heavy from 24 to 35, so I now have purple heavies.

i like what you're saying. helping players to max the base roster > add more heroes.

Heroes should be added, but not any time soon. We just got Anakin((Ugh)) and Dooku. We need more stuff for troopers, including more trooper units. Iknwo we just got the infilitrators, but what about a base unit? Maybe an actual anti vehicile unit or something. I dunno. Heck, even if they add another tier unit... I'd love to see a droideka fro the CIS and.... well I dunno. The Emp rocket trooper from the original Battlefronts would be nice.

I also want to see more things for the empire and the rebels. I couldn't care less about the First Order stuff. I didn't like Force Awakens and hope that stuff gets ignored. lol.

But we need more things over heroes right now, though heroes SHOULD be also included, just... more trooper stuff please. More weapons, more star cards, more abilities. LES GO!
  • While the XP Boost is certainly welcome the fact that the game itself is very unstable connection-wise makes that barely useful. As I currently get booted during about every second game. Maybe investing into a better server infrastructure might alleviate that?
  • Sniffy44 wrote: »
    i like to level up armor and speeders, this mode is perfect for that because of the CP XP

Completely agree and I've been doing the same. Got speeder up 2 levels (now 6) and armour up 4 levels (now 16) in two CS matches last night. Much harder as the speeder though it seems, aiming all over the place. Not sure if it's a keyboard and mouse issue or a UTS one (user too stupid :D)
  • brienj
    679 posts Member
    azzer86 wrote: »
    Sniffy44 wrote: »
    i like to level up armor and speeders, this mode is perfect for that because of the CP XP

Completely agree and I've been doing the same. Got speeder up 2 levels (now 6) and armour up 4 levels (now 16) in two CS matches last night. Much harder as the speeder though it seems, aiming all over the place. Not sure if it's a keyboard and mouse issue or a UTS one (user too stupid :D)

No, the speeders are just hard to control on either side. The STAP is a little easier for me, but I am on console and use a controller, not keyboard and mouse. I don't like using the BARC very much, so only have tips for the STAP, and the biggest tip I can give, is to make sure you are constantly moving. If you sit still for any period of time, you will be toast.
  • azzer86 wrote: »
    Sniffy44 wrote: »

for the speeders just focus on the control points XP, getting kills is far harder. its best to race for the opponents back control points, they are often unguarded since AI is gone.
  • Capital Supremacy needs more credits.....
  • Is not working.
  • luckyjack08
    25 posts Member
    edited March 31
    Maxed out Anakin and the Infiltrator class. Now I’m done with the game until the next big update 3-6 months from now.
  • I haven't been able to participate in this event at all since it started. I play on both the Xbox One and PC versions, and I've been getting Error Code 721 yesterday and today on both platforms. I'm super ticked about this. I'm missing out on this event. :cold_sweat:

Is EA and DICE experience another DDoS attack? Have they given any announcements on this matter? I haven't found any information other than a lot of other players are experiencing this problem right now. I've tried a number of things to fix this situation, but nothing's worked. :cry:
    "All wings report in."
  • Been getting 721 since yesterday afternoon on both my XBox Ones. So frustrating. Can’t even get a server ping in the account menu to change servers. Seems like others can, but can’t get it confirmed either. Pointless for me to redownload the game twice.
  • I played this for around 2 hours this morning and I levelled up my Assault Class 5 levels and also the Enforcer Super Battle Droid 10 levels which Im very happy about

I love the new game mode we just need 1 or 2 more maps for it now.
  • I played this for around 2 hours this morning and I levelled up my Assault Class 5 levels and also the Enforcer Super Battle Droid 10 levels which Im very happy about

I love the new game mode we just need 1 or 2 more maps for it now.

Agreed. We need new maps.

Ive gotten Assault from level 12 to 35, heavy from 15 to 36, Enforcer from 2-16, Working on Aerial to 16 and infilitrator as well.

Aerial is 10, and infil is 14. Basically, getting everything their purple star cards :D
  • thorzhammers
    395 posts Member
    edited March 31
    Triple xp would be great if I could get a darn CS match to begin. Tried exiting and rejoining which worked a couple days ago, now nothing works. I just watch people join and exit the Lobby.
    Bantha Fodder :s

After devs repair this mode, would appreciate another triple xp since many if us didn't get to take advantage of it.

Also note, not only can I not join a game. The EA servers keep booting me and this has never been a problem for me. PS4 in state of WA.

Frustrated :'(
  • Im on PC and not having these issues. PC master race.

hue hue hue
  • Seems to be working now :)
  • In just 2 hours of CS today, I got my Infiltrator to purple star cards! Sadly, this was the only day this weekend I was able to play.
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX
  • Skulgor
    116 posts Member
    How much longer is the 3xp on for? I’m Pacific time zone and hate math.
  • CallMeDeee
    1663 posts Member
    I tried 6 or 7 times to play today. Each time I was put into a lobby that I could pick my trooper but go no farther than that. Waited and waited for something to happen and eventually had to quit.

Not a good look Dice...
  • Darth_Vapor3
    3420 posts Member
    edited April 1
    This Triple XP weekend has been already useful. In the first like 6 hours ive played Ive gotten my Heavy from 24 to 35, so I now have purple heavies.

Well the ones I have with my B2 super batlte and the wookie, which is the extra health, the health on a kill and larger range on explosives, are all purple at level 16.

Same for my level 35 trooper cards being the extra points on taking damage, bounty hunter and the shield card.

Ah. I was talking about getting every card to purple.
  • OutlawStar wrote: »
    We all know this is their way of apologizing for dropping the ball on the new mode launch.

Except it was already announced that the weekend after the mode launch would have triple exp.
  • SnakeMajin
    131 posts Member
    edited April 1
    Envoyed it a lot. Three games of two hours, playing only commando droids from levels 1 to 26.

Barely played ARC because only ever joined Droid Side while rematches as Clones crashed when reaching a first ship phase.

But it does not leave much replayability for future potential OT and ST infiltrators !