criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Until There's A 2 Hero Per Side Nerf On GA I'm Done With The Game

Prev1
vonVile
179 posts Member
The game just isn't fun to play. BF1 is superior in that there was only 1 Hero to worry about. With BF2 players a have to think about 4 Heroes in a confined spaces with no place to run.

I was playing on Endor just now and monitoring the Hero spawning. It goes from Phase 1, which I think is 2, up to 4 Heroes on Phase 2. That's too step of am incline of Heroes. It doesn't matter that the map is outside. Its still a linear track map with limited space on the sides slowly following the pace of the AT-AT. Then is gets to Phase 4 and getting into the bunker is almost impossible with all the Heroes stacked up at all the entrances.

Replies

• Smattonellus
    512 posts Member
    edited March 28
    Although I agree with you about heroes, I'll still bid you Goodbye.
  • jordi1337
    1146 posts Member
    4 heroes are only available in the last phases of maps... 80% of the time its 2 heroes per side
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    4 heroes are only available in the last phases of maps... 80% of the time its 2 heroes per side

Wrong. The update on Tuesday changed it to 4 at all times
  • 4 are heroes are too many!!! even in the last phase! bring the number down to 2!
  • I thought everyone loved the Heroes Unleashed type events.

Not me. Just saying
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    No your not, just more over dramatic whining which is just standard on these forums

You will still play, we know it you know it

You're entitled to your opinion, but plenty of members have backed it up. I haven't touched the game in months. It's uninstalled, even.

Of course they did...

wwx5exndw6b11.png

Not me. Just saying

I like it in small doses. Making it permanent would be a mistake unless it becomes its own mode.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • brienj
    660 posts Member
    Wouldn't it be awesome if you could filter matches? For example, you want 2 Heroes in GA, and not 4, then you can choose that. Or you want 4 Heroes for every Phase, then you can choose that. You don't want Heroes, you can even choose that. Heck, they could even expand on it further and let you remove certain maps from your playlist. Unfortunately, that would make too much sense, and make too many people happy.
  • brienj wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be awesome if you could filter matches? For example, you want 2 Heroes in GA, and not 4, then you can choose that. Or you want 4 Heroes for every Phase, then you can choose that. You don't want Heroes, you can even choose that. Heck, they could even expand on it further and let you remove certain maps from your playlist. Unfortunately, that would make too much sense, and make too many people happy.

Not sure the player base would support it. Would be cool though
  • brienj wrote: »

Would be easy with private servers too
    XBOX GT: Finest blah

• brienj
    660 posts Member
    brienj wrote: »

Not sure the player base would support it. Would be cool though

Why wouldn't they support it? You could get the exact type of match you want, and play against other people that want that type of match. I hate being forced into a certain set of rules for the matches.
  • Lee1981
    1729 posts Member
    edited March 28
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    No your not, just more over dramatic whining which is just standard on these forums

You're entitled to your opinion, but plenty of members have backed it up. I haven't touched the game in months. It's uninstalled, even.
    I can smell the B$ from here
    Post edited by Lee1981 on
  • I think GA was pretty much perfect until Anakin showed up

4 heroes in the last phase is good
  • awakespace wrote: »
    I think GA was pretty much perfect until Anakin showed up

4 heroes in the last phase is good

Pretty much this
    Make Maul great again.
  • TjPunx
    1359 posts Member
    Bye OP
  • Rivershark56
    2581 posts Member
    edited March 28
    My recommended changes:

1. More Extraction maps
    2. More Extraction maps
    3. More Extraction maps
    4. Make Heroes Unleashed a permanent separate mode
    5. More Extraction maps
    6. More Galactic Assault maps
    7. More Extraction maps
    8. Adjust HvV to BF2015 version
    9. More Extraction maps
    10. Create an 8v8 Hero only Extraction mode
    11. More Extraction maps
    12. Era Lock Galactic Assault mode and make max Heroes 1 per side during first phases, and two per side during final Phase.
    13. More Extraction maps
    14. More Capital Supremacy maps
    15. More Extraction maps
    16. Chewie with a talking C-3PO on his back skin
    17. More Extraction maps
    18. More Extraction maps
    19. More Extraction maps
    20. MORE EXTRACTION MAPS PLEASE Thanks for the reminder @JadeRaptor64

I would play the poopies out of this game.

Edit: added #20
  • My recommended changes:

1. More Extraction maps
    2. More Extraction maps
    3. More Extraction maps
    5. More Extraction maps
    7. More Extraction maps
    9. More Extraction maps
    11. More Extraction maps
    12. Era Lock Galactic Assault mode and make max Heroes 1 per side during first phases, and two per side during final Phase.
    13. More Extraction maps
    15. More Extraction maps
    17. More Extraction maps
    18. More Extraction maps
    19. More Extraction maps

Did you mention more Extraction maps? I didn't quite get that you wanted that.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • My recommended changes:

1. More Extraction maps
    2. More Extraction maps
    3. More Extraction maps
    5. More Extraction maps
    7. More Extraction maps
    9. More Extraction maps
    11. More Extraction maps
    13. More Extraction maps
    15. More Extraction maps
    17. More Extraction maps
    18. More Extraction maps
    19. More Extraction maps

Did you mention more Extraction maps? I didn't quite get that you wanted that.

Did I forget? Let me edit it...
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    4 are heroes are too many!!! even in the last phase! bring the number down to 2!

2 on both sides on Ga at all stages will never work until Anakin is hotfixed asap and Wookie taken off all maps except kashyyyk!
  • Eddie7417 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    4 are heroes are too many!!! even in the last phase! bring the number down to 2!

2 on both sides on Ga at all stages will never work until Anakin is hotfixed asap and Wookie taken off all maps except kashyyyk!

Why Kashyyyk?
  • Phyxsius wrote: »
    Eddie7417 wrote: »

Why Kashyyyk?

C'mon brah....y'know.
  • Play strike, smaller maps yeah, but damn it's good having no hero nonsense ruining good trooper combat

Why Kashyyyk?

It's Kashyyk. Nuff' said.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Play strike, smaller maps yeah, but damn it's good having no hero nonsense ruining good trooper combat

Good grief I'd even be satisfied with a 20v20 Strike. These small modes just don't really do it for the SW "battle" feels.

Why Kashyyyk?

C'mon brah....y'know.

Is it one of 'em canon thangs?
    Phyxsius wrote: »

Why Kashyyyk?

C'mon brah....y'know.

Is it one of 'em canon thangs?

(Runs out the door to avoid cross-era argument)

Nope. It's been uninstalled for months. I'll post a screenshot if you want

• yurah
    20 posts Member
    vonVile wrote: »
    The game just isn't fun to play. BF1 is superior in that there was only 1 Hero to worry about. With BF2 players a have to think about 4 Heroes in a confined spaces with no place to run.

I was playing on Endor just now and monitoring the Hero spawning. It goes from Phase 1, which I think is 2, up to 4 Heroes on Phase 2. That's too step of am incline of Heroes. It doesn't matter that the map is outside. Its still a linear track map with limited space on the sides slowly following the pace of the AT-AT. Then is gets to Phase 4 and getting into the bunker is almost impossible with all the Heroes stacked up at all the entrances.

just use the stinger pistol on heroes
  • jordi1337
    1146 posts Member
    jordi1337 wrote: »

not really?
  • Lee1981
    1729 posts Member

Yet here you are
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »

not really?

I saw 4 light-side heroes running around at the same time on phase 1 Kashyyyk last night. I think they wanted 4 at a time in CS, but also made the change to GA for some reason. Probably wasn't intended.

Yet here you are

Well, who said you HAVE to be actively playing a game to be involved with its further development?? Especially since THAT is the reason many of us are "on strike" so to speak....they would love to hear some good balancing news and hop back in.
  • Lee1981
    1729 posts Member

Yet here you are

Well, who said you HAVE to be actively playing a game to be involved with its further development?? Especially since THAT is the reason many of us are "on strike" so to speak....they would love to hear some good balancing news and hop back in.
    You can say whatever you want, but for me participating on a forum for a game you don’t play anymore is absolutely ridiculous

I posted earlier in this thread how players boycott. Even if, by any miracle, you ARE actually doing what you're claiming to do, it's not enough. One, or ten, or one hundred, it's not enough and you will NEVER get traction for more, unless something really bad happens.

No value to threats like this, sorry, just laughs about childish tantrums.

Yet here you are

And here I'll stay until I no longer wish to visit. I've played the game before so I'm eligible to post. There's no requirement to be an active player.

Yet here you are

You can say whatever you want, but for me participating on a forum for a game you don’t play anymore is absolutely ridiculous

Ah well....haha, there's been plenty of varieties of ridiculous behavior in this forum.

Yet here you are

Just because I'm not actively playing BF17 doesn't mean I'm not interested in the proceedings. If the devs implemented a few of the improvements I've been asking for I would come back. Unfortunately, that's unlikely.

Why are you so concerned with how I spend my free time? Wanna know what I find "absolutely ridiculous?" Guys like you who've been drinking Kool-Aid since the game launched.

• EA_Rtas
    541 posts EA Moderator
    Alright folks I've removed some posts in this thread, let's cut out the "whining" comments and the comments about boycotting, both of them are against the rules for being rude and boycott/legal discussions respectively. Keep it on topic and civil please.

I posted earlier in this thread how players boycott. Even if, by any miracle, you ARE actually doing what you're claiming to do, it's not enough. One, or ten, or one hundred, it's not enough and you will NEVER get traction for more, unless something really bad happens.

No value to threats like this, sorry, just laughs about childish tantrums.

What are you going on about? I never made a threat. I simply uninstalled a game.

They do. Everytime there is a "What's your favorite game mode" poll Heroes Unleashed comes out on top. Don't let these crybabies know though.
  • MinuteMaid wrote: »
    I thought everyone loved the Heroes Unleashed type events.

They do. Everytime there is a "What's your favorite game mode" poll Heroes Unleashed comes out on top. Don't let these crybabies know though.

What is it with the hero obsessive players always using the term "crybabies"? Like how really juvenile ARE some of the posters on this forum?
  • too many heroes in galactic assault. the max must be 2 in all the phases.
  • BigManRadish90210
    260 posts Member
    edited March 30

What a clown. Bf1 was assssss
  • vonVile wrote: »

45jfbwwdq0u8.jpg

(Stole this from you Relmets :p)

No. Certainly not.

As opposed to some like you being assess and completely out of touch.

SWBF 2015 was far more enjoyable and probably more so without clowns like you.

34vio5r651ea.gif
  • DarthLando wrote: »

34vio5r651ea.gif

No major population bump from the latest updates. Battlefront remains in the same exact position on Microsoft's official tracker of most popular Xbox One games. The population will plummet within months. Soon you won't have anyone left around you. Jajaja

• Looks like you'll never be playing this game again because that's never happening.