criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Game Update
Forest of Endor

Did I get robbed? I just bought Star Wars Battlefront 1 and the season pass and can find no players

Did I get robbed? I just bought Star Wars Battlefront 1 and the season pass and can find no players

Replies

• Thats a b
  • SWymsa
    953 posts Member
    Lol you got skirmish
  • Not surprised, that's a 3 and a half year old game
  • if your on ps4 im about to play battlefront 2015 with my friend once hes done downloading it my PSN is in my signature if you want to add me.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • http://swbstats.com
    Site with player count

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• Neat but when I try 40 or 12 player battles I wait and wait and nothing...
  • I am on pc
  • Looks like I should have just bought the base game
  • I am on pc

136 online atm with 360 24 hours peak. No chance for dlc

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• Why did you buy a 3 year old game and expect an active community? Last I checked it's practically a ghost town.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Did I get robbed? I just bought Star Wars Battlefront 1 and the season pass and can find no players

I believe that's what's called a "self-own".
    You bought a game that's over 3 years old that has a more recently released sequel, so it's really your own fault. What made you think there would still be enough people playing BF2015?
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • ROMG4
    2926 posts Member
    I am on pc

Cargo and HVV modes are quite active and still really fun to play

If you want to find matches, don't queue for one single mode. Instead when you queue for Multiplayer don't go past the screen where you see the search buttons that say queue for "X player count/Hero modes"

That's the easiest way to get into matches because it searches every specific mode server for one
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • From what I hear it's totally dead on PC. I played it on PS4 recently and only like 3 playlists still had players there.
  • I know it can be had for cheap but it’s amazing they never added the dlc to the standard playlist. The split was always an issue.
  • Try again during the weekend. I played in a Bespin lobby which was full for hours on end. During weekdays, both WA and Cargo have lobbies going throughout the day.

EDIT: Just saw that you're on PC. NVM
    My name is Bob

• The game had issues filling lobbies on PC when it's life cycle was current. Unless you didn't mind cheats aimbotting you from across the map.
  • Did I get robbed? I just bought Star Wars Battlefront 1 and the season pass and can find no players

Thank you for making this post. I was tempted when it was $6 on psstore.
    So is there anything you can play offline arcade?
  • Alwe15
    1383 posts Member
    http://swbstats.com
    Site with player count

Looks like it hasn't aged well with PC players.
  • Relmets
    2399 posts Member
    Should've got it for the Kuattro bud
    [+3748 posts]
  • On Xbox one you can only find lobbies for the main game, played some cargo a few weeks ago
  • Yeah that is unfortunate dude, sorry. Return it and get the second one it should have a few more players I would hope
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    School boy error
  • Chico
    451 posts Member
    Did you pay double-digit money for it? If so, yes you were robbed. If not., the offline stuff is better than BF2 and worth a few quid/dollars/euros/whatever
  • If you need help finding multiplayer games for Battlefront 2015 on PS4, add me (Way_Good_Bro) and i'll help. i play every day still!
  • F

• Batman20
    2010 posts Member
    I would never buy a season pass for a game that is 4years old nearly. The season pass shouldn't even cost anything anymore it should be free
  • Batman20 wrote: »
    I would never buy a season pass for a game that is 4years old nearly. The season pass shouldn't even cost anything anymore it should be free

This should be the rule with few exceptions. Battlefield 4 for instance has a lot of players still playing online, including DLC maps. So getting the premium version is still worth it. Pretty much any other game its likely not a good buy.

If the game has a single player or good offline mode, it could be worth a shot. But 2015 Battlefront had neither really lol.
  • Batman20
    2010 posts Member
    Batman20 wrote: »

This should be the rule with few exceptions. Battlefield 4 for instance has a lot of players still playing online, including DLC maps. So getting the premium version is still worth it. Pretty much any other game its likely not a good buy.

If the game has a single player or good offline mode, it could be worth a shot. But 2015 Battlefront had neither really lol.

EA giveaway all the battlefield 1 dlc maps for free recently and I imagine more people still play that then battlefront. EA should have made it free when this game came out
  • d0kRX
    1438 posts Member
    Should have bought the PS4 version
    PSN: d0kRX
  • d0kRX
    1438 posts Member
    Can at least get outer rim sometimes
    PSN: d0kRX

No, you were not robbed, you willingly gave your money over for a game that is 4 years old.
  • Go on the setting and change the server browser . You should find a game
  • Batman20 wrote: »
    Batman20 wrote: »

EA giveaway all the battlefield 1 dlc maps for free recently and I imagine more people still play that then battlefront. EA should have made it free when this game came out

Yeah they were giving away BF4 DLC as well for a while. The whole premium version with all DLC included was on sale recently for $10. Same with BF1. They can all be found for cheap as EA keeps them on sale regularly. They are all but begging people to buy BFV lol.
  • I am on pc

PC servers died a few months after the game released.

Too many hackers.

• I was also robbed on May 4 for buying the season pass DLC. I haven’t played the base game for a few years and never tried the death star map. They should not offer this game for sale if it’s not playable. EA refused to give me a refund.
  • ymt190e
    100 posts Member
    Still paying almost everyday on PS4. Mainly WA and Outer Rim DLC. No issue in finding full lobbies so far (except for early mornings CET). Add me if so wish.
  • i2CRE8TOR
    1485 posts Member
    edited May 14
    I find plenty of matches for many different Vanilla (base) game modes, including the DLC modes every weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun) and any on US Holidays.
    Roll the dice though when it comes to Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, excluding Holidays.
    Been playing SWBF1 2015 PS4 since launch of 2015...

Keep trying... It is worth the effort.
  • Batman20
    2010 posts Member
    I still get alot of matches in bespin and death star. And depending on what time time I go on and what server I choose scarif is possible as well. Outer rim also has matches often so I don't struggle
  • It’s pretty died on PC

troll
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter

Okay soooooo here's the thing.

(1.) First off this game came out in 2015 it is 2019, that's four years ago and they already punched out a sequel in 2017 and even it is now two years old.

(2.) Second not all hope is lost go to the X-Box One menu select People. Select Club and type in Star Wars Battlefront. Join multiple active Clubs and you will stand a much higher chance of putting together groups to play against Online. This is your best beat, much better then a simple search engine.

(3.) Playing during the weekend during normal hours will greatly increase the chances of finding people as well. I heard that a group was playing Bespin maps, you can find these people they're out there.

Any way just my two cents. Good luck.

P.S.- Star Wars Battlefront 2 has the Bespin Administrative map if you wish to test it out. You can play on it in "Arcade: Team Battle", "HvsV", etc...
    “There is always hope.”
  • PS4 play everyday, there are cargo games constantly, even on week days in the evenings there are 40 player games.