criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Coward Boba

hosco33
215 posts Member
Is the only way to play with Boba Fett cowardly?, he feels so vulnerable if no abusing his rockets and trying to face opponents as if he were a real man, especially, but not uniquely, against Anakin

Replies

• Enzyoo
    209 posts Member
    You mean someone with a jetpack and literally no survivability on the ground should go toe to toe against the most powerful hero in the game?

Funny guy.

I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.
    35l7lo44u7u1.gif
  • Seems like someone got Boba blitzed...

Plus, Boba is meant to be a that way, the EE-3 is a mostly long range blaster and he's got no chances on CQC
  • Iceninja
    418 posts Member
    hosco33 wrote: »
    Is the only way to play with Boba Fett cowardly?, he feels so vulnerable if no abusing his rockets and trying to face opponents as if he were a real man, especially, but not uniquely, against Anakin

I prefer the term strategic.

Meaning I only come out of hiding when the enemy is grouped together, weak, for the hunt is not on cool down, and missile barrage is not cooldown. It works because I rarely play as him and I am at level 32.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • He's in a good place... The original Fett at game launch was unbearable...
    EA/DICE still owe me 83 crafting part crates, with interest...
  • ARF365 wrote: »
    Seems like someone got Boba blitzed...

Plus, Boba is meant to be a that way, the EE-3 is a mostly long range blaster and he's got no chances on CQC

He DOES have the flamethrower melee though that's about it for close quarters...if you don't count a rocket barrage as reasonable CQC as most Boba mains do
  • brienj
    680 posts Member
    hosco33 wrote: »

Anakin is the only one you have to actively stay out of his pull range. If he pulls you, it's game over. That's why you need a good team. If you have a good team that keeps the other team on their toes, it's a breeze to use him. Having one of your friends playing as Kylo makes it even easier. The combo is deadly. Freeze and then light them up with blaster fire and rocket barrage. Kylo and Iden is another deadly combo. You have to use tactics like this to win as the dark side, especially since Anakin came out.