criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

What would a Battlefront 2015 throwback season look like?

I was watching a Battlefront 2015 live stream, and then this popped into my mind. Would we get Battlefront 2015 content in Battlefront II? And what would it look like. Well, what could be included would be maps like. Scarif, Sullust, Bespin (Cloud City), etc. And heroes like Jyn, Krennic, Nien Nunb, Greedo, And Dengar, but who would rival Dengar though, maybe Baze. And also weapons and skins. What would your expectations be for a Battlefront 2015 throwback season look like?

Replies

• Hmmmm, maybe we could see one after more Clone Wars content comes out.
  • ZephanUnbound
    2796 posts Member
    edited April 4
    I would like to see a large scale Cloud City map, Scarif, Dengar, and Jyn+Krennic. As for the rest, meh, I didn't really like BF2015 personally.
  • ^Oh, and the weapons, I would like to see most of them patched over into Battlefront 2.
  • ^Oh, and the weapons, I would like to see most of them patched over into Battlefront 2.

weapons are a must too.
  • Give Luke back his better appearance
  • Give Luke back his better appearance

i could see that for a purchasable appearance.
  • Imagine everyone activating a shield everytime they get shot. Camping with pulse cannons and using only the EE3. Great idea
  • Supremacy, Turning Point and Walker Assault must be added to the game
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    Imagine everyone activating a shield everytime they get shot. Camping with pulse cannons and using only the EE3. Great idea

Then realize that shields had a ton of readily available counters
    My name is Bob

• ROMG4
    2724 posts Member
    I just want Rogue One, I just want Rogue One back

37z9jj.jpg
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • In short it would look amazing! :smiley:
  • I would love to see the whole Walker Assault mode coming back to BF2, including the maps from the Scarif and Bespin DLCs. Keep the current trooper classes and replace the uplink stations with ion disrupter crates.
    The Walker Assault maps were just incredible, especially Outpost Beta (gave me the real EP V feeling), Endor, Sullust and Jakku.
  • PGombi wrote: »
    I would love to see the whole Walker Assault mode coming back to BF2, including the maps from the Scarif and Bespin DLCs. Keep the current trooper classes and replace the uplink stations with ion disrupter crates.
    The Walker Assault maps were just incredible, especially Outpost Beta (gave me the real EP V feeling), Endor, Sullust and Jakku.

yeah. i want weapons, heroes, & maps from battlefront 2015 to come back as well.
  • It’d look much better than CS.
    #StarWars-y
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    Imagine everyone activating a shield everytime they get shot. Camping with pulse cannons and using only the EE3. Great idea

It’s still waaaaaaaaaaaaay better that the non skilled scrubs in this game that can’t aim a weapon and have to rely on hero spam and randomness as a meta. This game is based around spam. These games don’t compare as skill goes or fun imo,
  • Ppong_Man12
    2424 posts Member
    edited August 14
    Also 15 plays faster is is designed for jetpacks, it’s also based around infantry play as the meta, not sure how it would work with this games mechanics. I would rather they add parts of this game to that game like maps, modes, and and the CW content.
  • We should’ve had more battlefront 2015 maps from launch, I can tell you what a throwback season would look like, it would look good. The maps from BF2015 allow the player to roam the battlefield, not funnel into small corridors that turn battling into some lucky spam fest with rolling and grenades.
  • Rogue 1 is a must. Scariff, Jyn/Krennic and a starfighter assault scenario would be great👍
  • We should’ve had more battlefront 2015 maps from launch, I can tell you what a throwback season would look like, it would look good. The maps from BF2015 allow the player to roam the battlefield, not funnel into small corridors that turn battling into some lucky spam fest with rolling and grenades.
    We should’ve had more battlefront 2015 maps from launch, I can tell you what a throwback season would look like, it would look good. The maps from BF2015 allow the player to roam the battlefield, not funnel into small corridors that turn battling into some lucky spam fest with rolling and grenades.

Agree, maps are so much better laid out and just better in general imo. It would definitely be cool to play on Twilight or Forrest moon, or any of those maps, all are awesome imo.
    We should’ve had more battlefront 2015 maps from launch, I can tell you what a throwback season would look like, it would look good. The maps from BF2015 allow the player to roam the battlefield, not funnel into small corridors that turn battling into some lucky spam fest with rolling and grenades.

Agree, maps are so much better laid out and just better in general imo. It would definitely be cool to play on Twilight or Forrest moon, or any of those maps, all are awesome imo.

we need Twilight on Hoth or a nighttime setting for the current Hoth map we have.
  • 50 Euro Season Pass to get from 4 to 8 Maps.
  • Anything related to battlefront 2015 would be great.
  • - Scarif coming to GA & small game modes
    - Sullust Refinery & Pipelines for Extraction & blast & Arcade
    - Bespin Carbon Freeze chamber for hero modes & blast & Arcade
    - Scarif & Death Star space maps for SA
  • oh and of ourse Jyn & Krennic as new heroes!
  • Walker Assault was such a great mode, with awesome maps.
  • Walker Assault was such a great mode, with awesome maps.

Agree. they should bring it back. They could bring the mode for the Sequel & Prequel modes maybe.