criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Vador Broken

I checked in different game mode so as not to say **** but there is a bug with vader's "Concentrated Rage" ability is broken. Ability is supposed to give during an endless period of endurance in its strikes and it turns out that it does not make effects. I do not know if there are any who have encountered the same problem as me at stake by playing it. It would be necessary to check and first warn and repair.

Replies

• Enzyoo
    216 posts Member
    Due to a late balancing change, the ability description texts for Rey's Insight and Darth Vader's Focused Rage abilities have not been updated with the latest changes. The description text will be corrected at a later update.

I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.
    35l7lo44u7u1.gif
  • With that ability active "Vador" needs 50% less Stamina for saber strikes and blocking
  • Enzyoo
    216 posts Member
    GreenMarc wrote: »
    With that ability active "Vador" needs 50% less Stamina for saber strikes and blocking

Derth Vador

I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.
    35l7lo44u7u1.gif
  • When the lightsaber combat rework dropped last month, they changed rey and vader's unlimited stamina abilities to 50% stamina reduction. They haven't updated the text yet but said they will in the future
  • Iceninja
    418 posts Member
    Yeah, “Derry Vador” needs a buff for every aspect of him.

P.S. his name is Darth Vader. Call the boy by his name.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe