criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Palpatine needs a block

13Next

Replies

• Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Palpatine is easy mode at any gamemode (GA, HVV) but there are still people who want to buff him.

He is one of the easiest to learn. I see newbies doing incredibly well with him all the time.

Yeah, I say leave him as is. I at least understand those who say Palpatine needs a nerf, simply out of frustration from getting ruined by a good Palp player. He's a monster!

On the other hand, I really don't understand anyone asking for changes that will strengthen his character.
  • MMGmind wrote: »
    I think he should get two lightsabers and when he turns them off (by pressing X or Square), he could go back to his lightning attacks. But, for balance, he would have less stamina in both situations or he keep the same stamina between his both situations. Good idea?

He hates lightsaber. True master of the force only use one normal lightsaber.
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Palpatine is easy mode at any gamemode (GA, HVV) but there are still people who want to buff him.

He is one of the easiest to learn. I see newbies doing incredibly well with him all the time. He was my first hero I could go on big killstreaks. He is AT ST of hereos. Why would you give him a block? How biasad you must be to not see how powerful he already is.

You can nerf him if you want by reducing his stamina but I just want to see him with lightsaber(s) like in the movie and the cartoon
  • He does not need a block. He just needs a Vader near him then they can rule any HvV game. And sometimes ragdolling is what he deserves.
  • Palpatine is fine rn. His last nerf and stamina buff before that was unnecessary, but he is everything but op in GA and his biggest strength in HvV is that LS blasters are either bad or get clapped by DS sabers way to easily. When Han and Lando were HvV meta, Palpatine was fine. It's ironic that Palpatine and Boba are justified retribution for the overbuff of sabers
  • ROMG4
    4148 posts Member
    Back In the day I would have said no it was unnecessary Palpatine already had epic mobility and DPS. That a block would only ruin his movement

Now that must pushes and pulls finally registered

Good gravy Luke and Anakin just destroy Palpatine with their stuns, both stuns are pretty much a hard counter to his movement and dodging
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • lol. While we're at it can we also give this overpowered mess a blaster, an AT-AT, a personal trainer and a Kardashian?